October 31, 2014 | 1527 users online

Hair Treatments - Redken - Color Extend Magnetics Deep Attraction mask

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 11:07:00 AM More reviews by fayray00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using the Color Extend Magnetics Shampoo/Conditioner for 4 months now and I've fallen in love with them. My hair has never looked better. So I decided to purchase the mask hoping it was as good as the shampoo and conditoner.
I am so happy I bought this. After the first time using it, my hair felt super healthy and my hair color was very vibrant and shiney. It has a lovely fragrance and has a nice balmy texture that adheres to hair very well. It's a lovely treat to use once a week. So far, I am loving the new Redken color care line. I think I'm set on these for as long as they keep making them.

Pros:
You get a good amount of product
Mask is has a balmy texture
Smells nice
Leaves hair very healthy
Makes hair color more vibrant

Cons:
Price maybe (but I think it's worth it)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2014 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Angelique79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love hair masks as conditioned and healthy hair is a must for me (I color it and I use hot tools). I've used plenty but this one has benefits that stay in my hair longer than the day after I use it. In fact, two days later my hair is behaving like healthy hair should.

This mask smells slightly floral but not overly so then again I like fragrance, the formula is thin rather than a thick almost butter like consistency of most hair masks. At first I questioned the thin cream, but I found it easier to incorporate into my hair. I left it on for 20 minutes, rinsed and styled and immediately noticed my color (espresso brown) was richer, shinier and my somewhat fried ends from having to bleach it last year are now sleeker, softer.

By day two after this treatment, my hair responds better to my mousse I use for volume and my hair looks incredible. My ends are looking healthier!

On my wet ends, I do dab a little of this as one would with a leave in conditioner to continue strengthening my ends and restore them from last years "error". I'm on my way to healthier hair and this mask, though around $20 bucks a pop, is well worth it.