December 17, 2014 | 1706 users online

Top/Base Coats - Sally Hansen - Triple Shine - Pearly Whites

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is another polish that looks great in the bottle but doesn't work on the nail. The flakies do not lie flat on my nail, it takes too long to dry, and I HATE the double-cap. What a stupid waste! NYC used to do this with their Glossies. You have to pop the big cap off to get to the small cap underneath. GRRRR.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

'Pearly Whites' is a clear base filled with hexagonal microglitter and irregular shards/flakes that kind of look like broken glass. This was my first time using chunkier glitter of this kind and it was relatively easy to apply. The flakes/shards tend to stick to the brush, but if you pick up enough of the clear base it will go on quite smoothly. I use one coat over a creme finish polish. Dries quickly and lasts about 4 days until I notice it wearing off at the tips.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/29/2014 5:05:00 AM More reviews by misstwinpeaks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I buy a lot of glitters, this one looked promising but it was horrible. Very clumpy (mainly due to the huge glitter pieces), it made my nail very bumpy and did not dry out smooth. But that's the worse part about it...it took a whole hour for it to actually dry, even then...it smudged. Do not waste your money on this, instead buy a cheaper alternative. I ended up mixing it with Grape Jelly (also by Sally Hansen) which I was equally disappointed with and...let's just say, I created a monster (that never dries) T.T

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2014 3:09:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I grabbed this because it looks like a dupe for my favorite top "glitter" coat Monet by Zoya. I used them both and there is no real difference on the nail. Same cellophane look that transforms any nail color.

It is gorgeous and half the price of Zoya. This looks so good with so many colors, especially with pinks. Total staple in my collection now.