ACI - Bridge the Ridge Base Coat

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I love this stuff so don't get me wrong when I say that for the price, I wish it was better.
The reason I say this is because for $5.99 you really only get to use half of the bottle at its fullest potential.
Half way through, this stuff starts to clump up and turn into goo.
The first half of the bottle is amazing though. It does fill in ridges and lasts for about 4 days.
The formula dries quickly so you can start painting your nails as soon as you apply it to both hands.
I have gone through 3 bottles (well 1 and a half due to drying up) and I think it may be time to start looking for something else... :-/

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Phenomenal base coat for ridges. This is available at Sally Beauty Supply for about 5.99. It's a great base coat for those of us who have deep ridges on our nails and need something good to fill them.

It dries super fast and works better than most of the other more expensive ridge fillers I have tried. I used to file the ridges down but noticed my nails kept splitting and peeling on those particular nails. I did some research and found that filing them just makes the nail weak. So I looked into ridge fillers and this was the one I stuck with.