August 29, 2014 | 1849 users online

Scrubs - First Aid Beauty - Facial Radiance Polish

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2014 2:21:00 AM More reviews by lryreviewer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This product changed my skin! I have oily acne-prone skin that can react negatively (red bumps or acne) to skincare products. I was looking for a scrub that would be gentle enough for everyday use because I like to exfoliate everyday (proven to be good for my skin)...so I picked up this product. I use it in the shower only in the mornings because I like to use my Olay Spin Brush at night with an acne-fighting cleanser. The first time I used it I was shocked at how GOOD it felt on my skin. It was creamy, moisturizing, gentle (but not too gentle). Love it. And the best part is IT GOT RID OF MY BLACKHEADS on my nose. My nose used to be covered in blackheads and now after three weeks of using this scrub I have 3-4, which is amazing! I never thought that was possible, I totally accepted that my nose will forever be filled with unsightly blackheads..but nope! This stuff is amazing and I totally 100% recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by babyslk7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got a deluxe sample from sephora. I was amazed at how good it is. It's gentle and I do have sensitive skin. I get hives easily and very acne prone. I'm 33 now. I'm planning to purchase this full size once I'm finish. I also like First aid cleanser. This polish does make my skin soft and smooth, great for makeup application. I hope with continues use, my acne skin will also improves. I don't have lots of acne like when I was younger. Now, it's more hormonal and I have hormonal imbalance. I wear makeup, therefore, I get blackheads and tiny whiteheads easily on the chin and around mouth area. They are so stubborn to remove. I always get them when I use liquid foundation, even just one day. On daily basis, I wear pressed Glo Minerals, which I swear the most, it doesn't cause me acne or clogged pores. Do not use Bare Minerals when you have acne skin, big mistake!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Sweetheart7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has got to be one of my favorite scrubs ever! So this scrub doesn't have what I would call 'beads' like little round beads. The things in this scrub are a bit rougher, so it actually exfoliates your skin but isn't harsh on the skin. I've used this for around 2 months now and my skin has never felt so soft before. And my skin never hurts after I use it either.
The things that scrub your skin seem a bit to rough but when you actually put it on your skin and buff away the dead skin, it is very gentle but it also gets the job done. I hate scrubs that just move around on your skin but never actually take of the dead skin cells, so this has been very pleasing to me.
It was around $24 at Beauty Brands, and I can't really complain about the price. There's quiet a bit of product left and I use it around 3 times a week. When I use it, I like to first buff my skin but then let it sit on my skin for a couple minutes and then buff a bit more and rinse it off. My skin feels so smooth afterwards and it doesn't strip my skin either.
I would recommend this to people who want a scrub that isn't to harsh but will still exfoliate the skin and also to people with sensitive skin.