L.A. Colors Lipgloss & Lipstick duo

4.7

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received this after a day of chronic physical pain as a "little" pick-me-up from my parents from the Family Dollar. As you may have guessed or inferred two thoughts #1 it's got a lipstick on one end & a lipgloss on the other so it is dual ended & yes #2 it is "cheap" ($1!!). I got Pink Diamonds which is a warm yellow toned Fuschia (which is a rare find coz most hot pinks lean coolish) lipstick & a glittery sheer grape colored gloss (slightly grape bubblegum flavor but it goes away soon, the lipstick has a slightly waxy typical "makeup" smell also dissipates upon 30 seconds). Both ends are much more sheer than I was expecting. A sheer wash of color. I would love to get more colors of these but I will probably not be shopping again til after Xmas so I will prob miss out, idk really if this is holiday merchandise 2015 coz I've never seen these until I was looking at makeup at Fam. $ back earlier in December. I see LA Colors at most dollar stores & always check them out for new stuff! I will BOLO. I like to put the lipstick on then apply the lipgloss over the top. & LA Colors is cruelty-free yay! :)

Another incredible find by la colors......I love these. I bought three.....two kinda reddish ones. One.more wine and one more purple.......and a pink one named twinkle. These are great. The gloss is cute but I prefer the lipstick part. Only a buck? Looks like there is more product in here than a normal tube of lipstick. The packaging is pretty nice for a dollar too. Iwould like to have all of these lipsticks. The three in one lip pencil is totally amazing in this line too. Just a real wow of a product. Edit: I have several of these and like them....only.thing.is I think the gloss part.tastes bad.

I bought the lip duo at my local dollar tree and it was only a dollar which was cheap for me,I bought the one in "Charmed" and its the ONLY red lipstick I've found that looks good on me,I love it! It looks dark and bold just looking at it,but once its applied it goes on lighter than it is.It is a fantastic lipstick,and the lipgloss goes good with the lipstick on too! it doesn't make it to shiny,barley shiny which is what I like If you want it to be a shiny red or whatever color you got,buy a clear gloss to put on with it.The gloss has a little glitter in it,but once applied you can't tell hardly.The lipgloss smelled like bubblegum which I didn't care for,its not like "BAM here I am" but the smell goes away after a minute or two.I love this duo and will re-urchase once I run out.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I love the packaging. I find it very purse friendly. I bought mine @ $ Tree 4only $1.45. To play it safe I purchased "Natural". Worn it daily since as it's the perfect MLBB on my complexion. Often wear it on its own, but in the eve time or at times for extra moisture, I ll use the gloss. It's really nice to have that option. I do have to re-apply often as it does not last hours on the lips...but for only a little over a buck I cannot complain!!

I'm all for cheap lipstick. I think $8 is ridiculous for lipstick. I have almost every color of this product. Its a two in one, which makes it even better. It didn't dry out my lips, and actually lasted really long. I definitely recommend.

These little gems come in six colors at the Dollar Tree. For, you guessed it, one dollar. It has lipstick on one side and lipgloss on the other. I love these for my purse since its two products in one. The lipstick is fine on it's own but the lipgloss adds that little extra. Definitely worth a dollar.