December 18, 2014 | 1826 users online

Lips - L.A. Colors - Lipgloss & Lipstick duo

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by Jeanbean7777

Another incredible find by la colors......I love these. I bought three.....two kinda reddish ones. One.more wine and one more purple.......and a pink one named twinkle. These are great. The gloss is cute but I prefer the lipstick part. Only a buck? Looks like there is more product in here than a normal tube of lipstick. The packaging is pretty nice for a dollar too. Iwould like to have all of these lipsticks. The three in one lip pencil is totally amazing in this line too. Just a real wow of a product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 5:29:00 PM More reviews by LittleMary01

I bought the lip duo at my local dollar tree and it was only a dollar which was cheap for me,I bought the one in "Charmed" and its the ONLY red lipstick I've found that looks good on me,I love it! It looks dark and bold just looking at it,but once its applied it goes on lighter than it is.It is a fantastic lipstick,and the lipgloss goes good with the lipstick on too! it doesn't make it to shiny,barley shiny which is what I like If you want it to be a shiny red or whatever color you got,buy a clear gloss to put on with it.The gloss has a little glitter in it,but once applied you can't tell hardly.The lipgloss smelled like bubblegum which I didn't care for,its not like "BAM here I am" but the smell goes away after a minute or two.I love this duo and will re-urchase once I run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2014 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

I love the packaging. I find it very purse friendly. I bought mine @ $ Tree 4only $1.45. To play it safe I purchased "Natural". Worn it daily since as it's the perfect MLBB on my complexion. Often wear it on its own, but in the eve time or at times for extra moisture, I ll use the gloss. It's really nice to have that option. I do have to re-apply often as it does not last hours on the lips...but for only a little over a buck I cannot complain!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by dylanobarnacles

I'm all for cheap lipstick. I think $8 is ridiculous for lipstick. I have almost every color of this product. Its a two in one, which makes it even better. It didn't dry out my lips, and actually lasted really long. I definitely recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2014 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Moodyone

These little gems come in six colors at the Dollar Tree. For, you guessed it, one dollar. It has lipstick on one side and lipgloss on the other. I love these for my purse since its two products in one. The lipstick is fine on it's own but the lipgloss adds that little extra. Definitely worth a dollar.