October 1, 2014 | 1757 users online

Lips - L.A. Colors - Lipgloss & Lipstick duo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2014 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

I love the packaging. I find it very purse friendly. I bought mine @ $ Tree 4only $1.45. To play it safe I purchased "Natural". Worn it daily since as it's the perfect MLBB on my complexion. Often wear it on its own, but in the eve time or at times for extra moisture, I ll use the gloss. It's really nice to have that option. I do have to re-apply often as it does not last hours on the lips...but for only a little over a buck I cannot complain!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by dylanobarnacles

I'm all for cheap lipstick. I think $8 is ridiculous for lipstick. I have almost every color of this product. Its a two in one, which makes it even better. It didn't dry out my lips, and actually lasted really long. I definitely recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2014 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Moodyone

These little gems come in six colors at the Dollar Tree. For, you guessed it, one dollar. It has lipstick on one side and lipgloss on the other. I love these for my purse since its two products in one. The lipstick is fine on it's own but the lipgloss adds that little extra. Definitely worth a dollar.