February 28, 2015 | 2021 users online

Lipstick - Kat Von D - Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in L.U.V.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2015 10:51:00 PM More reviews by savannahbotello

I LOVED this product. First off, when I swatched it, I couldn't for the life of me get it off my hand. The next day I wore it and it was the longest lasting lipstick I have ever purchased in my life (which is saying something because I own over 60 lipsticks). I never had to reapply and it lasted me from 6:30 AM to about 5 PM and it stayed as pigmented as when I first applied it. I will forever purchase these lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2015 8:10:00 PM More reviews by shaylapurple16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Where I live, it's nearly impossible to find a genuine purple colored lipstick, so I ordered this from Sephora using birthday money.

This. Is. The. Best. Beauty. Product. Ever.

1) It's ACTUALLY as purple as the pictures you see online and as the tube!

2) It goes on creamy but then dries matte in under 2 minutes

3) Once it's dry, even if you touch it or smudge it it doesn't move or come off!

4) It's not AS difficult as everyone says to accurately put it on: yesterday I applied it using the given applicator (not my own lipbrush) and it was fine!

It isn't necessarily drying, but I usually make sure I have a ton of lip balm underneath so that it will last even longer without me having to touch it up.

It may seem pricey, but with a product like this, it is definitely worth every dollar. I'm going to order another in A-go-go soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2014 1:37:00 AM More reviews by Molls32

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I took quite a huge personal leap purchasing this, as I was completely intimidated by purple shaded lipsticks! I thought a lilac shade would look so much better, when in fact I look un-dead.

The employee at Sephora basically dared me to try it out and I instantly fell in love. Keep in mind it is a matte lipstick so it can be quite drying, however exfoliating your lips and using Aquaphor can help a lot.

They don't lie about it lasting a long time, greasy foods do put up a bit of a fight and I find I have to really scrub to get it off.
If I ever run out I wouldn't hesitate to get this beautiful lipstick again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

OMG OMG OMG. O. M. G.
I'm in love.
I'm in L.U.V.
I wanted a bright purple, and boy did I get it.
This is a spot on color dupe for MAC Heroine with eleventy bajillion times the staying power.
It does apply a wee bit unevenly, but once I go in for coat #2, it's even and awesome and amazing.
It's hard to apply neatly, but that's why we have lip brushes.
Tad bit drying, but it's matte. What do you expect?
Needs a demolition crew to remove.
$19 at Sephora, which is less than the similar-but-not-identical Stila liquid lipsticks (and the KVD version has a more varied color selection), and so far, it seems to stay on even longer.
Also, this stuff is totally weightless. I feel like I'm wearing nothing on my lips.
The packaging is gorgeous. The doe-foot applicator can make application a little tricky, but again, I prefer a lip brush for products like this anyway.
I used to hate KVD lip products after trying the Painted Love and Foiled Love lipsticks (ugh, yuck), but this lip product is definitely a winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 11:28:00 AM More reviews by yuwannano

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

If you love MAC's 'Heroine', you 'LUV' this! Does on liquid and dries to a very very matte texture. Unlike Heroine, this is pretty much transfer-proof (unless you're eating something greasy). Lovely vibrant purple! The only con is that it's a bit drying, more so than Heroine so if you have dry and/or "mature" lips, this may not be for you. But if you love dramatic color definately give this one a try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2014 1:42:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG gorgeous color the lasting power on this is AMAZING however it does make your lips a bit dry so make sure you put on some lip balm before indulging on this wonderful lipstick...have had many compliments while wearing this color!