September 18, 2014 | 1629 users online

Lipstick - Kat Von D - Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in L.U.V.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

OMG OMG OMG. O. M. G.
I'm in love.
I'm in L.U.V.
I wanted a bright purple, and boy did I get it.
This is a spot on color dupe for MAC Heroine with eleventy bajillion times the staying power.
It does apply a wee bit unevenly, but once I go in for coat #2, it's even and awesome and amazing.
It's hard to apply neatly, but that's why we have lip brushes.
Tad bit drying, but it's matte. What do you expect?
Needs a demolition crew to remove.
$19 at Sephora, which is less than the similar-but-not-identical Stila liquid lipsticks (and the KVD version has a more varied color selection), and so far, it seems to stay on even longer.
Also, this stuff is totally weightless. I feel like I'm wearing nothing on my lips.
The packaging is gorgeous. The doe-foot applicator can make application a little tricky, but again, I prefer a lip brush for products like this anyway.
I used to hate KVD lip products after trying the Painted Love and Foiled Love lipsticks (ugh, yuck), but this lip product is definitely a winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 11:28:00 AM More reviews by yuwannano

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

If you love MAC's 'Heroine', you 'LUV' this! Does on liquid and dries to a very very matte texture. Unlike Heroine, this is pretty much transfer-proof (unless you're eating something greasy). Lovely vibrant purple! The only con is that it's a bit drying, more so than Heroine so if you have dry and/or "mature" lips, this may not be for you. But if you love dramatic color definately give this one a try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2014 1:42:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG gorgeous color the lasting power on this is AMAZING however it does make your lips a bit dry so make sure you put on some lip balm before indulging on this wonderful lipstick...have had many compliments while wearing this color!