January 25, 2015 | 1215 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Scrub

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2015 8:24:00 PM More reviews by debssx3

I have been using this face wash religiously for about 10 years now and I still love it! The beads are a little big, but I like it since I feel like it scrubs and cleans my face more. It smells really good and leaves your face soft. I started using this in high school when I had horrible acne everywhere, and it really did help clear my acne. I used it twice a day while scrubbing gently as to not irritate my acne prone at the time. Now that I only get hormonal acne, I use it every other day and still works really well. I also got my boyfriend to use it and he loves it as much as I do.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2015 10:42:00 PM More reviews by boijer

"If you ran out or lost this product would you buy it again?" Yes. I have - about 1,000 times. This has been my #1 face cleanser for about 15 years. I have combination skin, very acne prone. This product works wonderfully in combination with my topical prescription acne medication (combination antibiotic and benzoyl peroxide). I find that I need extra exfoliation with the turnaround my face presents. It is an incredibly gritty paste that, when used gently, has given me wonderful results. The scent and package have changed a few times since I started using it and I still miss some of the older formulations though I've hardly noticed a difference in the results. This is the cheapest and most accessible product that I could find for daily use.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2015 10:42:00 PM More reviews by ArielKaren

While I was using this scrub (2-3 times a week), I found my face to feel a lot greasier than usual. I used up a whole bottle and I would definitely recommend this only to people with tough skin, not gentle.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2015 10:15:00 AM More reviews by archt_marj14

I liked this when I was a teenager. It didn't give me spectacular results but it was decent enough and I liked the scent. Now I just use a facial BufPuf along with my facial wash of choice when I want to exfoliate.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2015 4:04:00 AM More reviews by nicholle0205

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm almost done with the jar I have but overall it hasn't really been great. It made my skin looking bright and soft after I had used it but for only awhile. It got rid of some of my acne but the smaller ones. I still have problems with my chin, the side of my face and some acne on my forehead. So no, I didn't really like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Dgast4484

Love this stuff. Def the best drugstore deep exfoliate out there. I only use once or twice a week, skin feels so soft afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by lollycat99

LOVE LOVE LOVE I think I found my holy grail face exfoliator!! It makes my face so soft and smooth and brand new. I use it 1-2 times a week. Make sure to use a light hand with it tho and don't scrub too hard. If you use it gently, it's great!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2014 7:17:00 AM More reviews by BlushingHeelz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a fan of scrubs so I thought I would love this one, but I just can't seem to love it. It's very abrasive and tends to hurt my face when I use it. I don't have sensitive skin at all, so I was shocked when this irritated my face. The scrub is great at what it does, but it's just too abrasive and scratchy for my liking. I wouldn't repurchase this and I only use it if I'm desperate and don't have a backup scrub left.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by darthjaeder

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Having acne prone skin I find that this product on its own isn't very helpful but I find if I cleanse my face and then use this its great! it's a really good exfoliant,, one of the best in the supermarket.. It leaves skin feeling soft and, do definetly a staple in my household.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by clairedelalune

I've been using this product since high school. It's inexpensive, usually between $4-$6 CAD at the drug store and it's a great exfoliant for your face. I have acne-prone skin and this product really helps prevent and mitigate breakouts. It smells great and leaves a polished, fresh and clean sensation. It's definitely a part of my everyday skin routine.