Aussie Moist Shampoo

3.9

NEW 2012 FORMULA water, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycol distearate, sodium citrate, cocamide mea, sodium xylenesulfonate, fragrance, aloe leaf juice, jojoba seed oil, ecklonia radiata extract, dimethicone, citric acid, sodium benzate, sodium chloride, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, tertrasodium edta,methychloridsothiazolione, methyisolizatonaione, yellow5, red33.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Holy mother of Moses this is nice shampoo! Granted I haven't been using it very long but so far so GREAT! I was using Infusium moisture replenishing shampoo for a quite a while before I decided to switch. The Infusium started to weigh my hair down so much, when it would air dry it looked stringy and dull and I found I had to use my clarifying shampoo more than I should have. My hair is naturally blonde, very curly and on the finer side. The Aussie shampoo cleans so well that my scalp feels clean and fresh but my hair isn't tangly or squeaky after, it is soft. When it air dries my hair is shiny, my curls are full and bouncy and my roots are not greasy. I am loving this so far and you cannot beat the price! I'm hoping this will become my new HG shampoo!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

So far I am not impressed much.
Price is pretty great even for the larger size bottles you are really getting a good deal.
Scent I am not as keen on as other people seem to be. I am SO over it. It is not terrible and I am so glad it is not extremely fruity smelling or childish but it is borderline. Good news it does not linger long in my hair.
It does add moisture to my hair but nothing spectacular. It does not weigh it down which is a plus.
My hair seems to not be as shiny when I use this compared to some others and I do feel I cannot go more then a day and a half without washing or it will look dirty and dull.
When allowed to air dry my hair still has a ton of frizzies. Which it does not claim to tame but I was hoping it would make some difference.
It does clean my hair well but other than that it doesn't do much else.
I always feel like I am left wanting something more from this.
I have tried this on and off over the years and it has never won me over.
Although it is nothing to be excited for it was just a basic shampoo for me.
I will keep looking and possibly keep this in the rotation and maybe for my young daughter as it cleanses her well and she does not need much else right now other than an added conditioner.

Update: not sure if it is due to this shampoo or not but my daughters scalp started to get dry and itchy so we stopped using this on her.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

My hair isn't particularly dry but it has a bad reaction to harsh shampoos so I always go with the gentle moisturizing ones. This one lathers very nicely in the shower and gets my hair clean enough although it causes my flyaway root hairs to stick out more than my usual shampoo. I will say that my roots feel a bit heavy and flatter than normal so I expect it will make my hair oily within the next day. It didn't seem to have dried out my length which is a good thing. Overall it's a nice shampoo but not up there with my favorites. It will work well as an alternative to my other products from time to time and it smells amazing.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I just loved this product! I have very fine, straight hair and I had to let it grow so I could wear a nice, voluminous chignon on my wedding. It grew downt to my waist, but the ends got horribly dry and split ended. So I tried the Moist line (shampoo, conditioner and 3-minute mascara) and the results were amazing! My hair got significantely softer and more manageable. The shampoo really moisturizes my hair without weighing it down. I don't think it would be suitabe for coarser hair, though.
I keep buying this even now, that the wedding has passed and I finally chopped all of the damaged hair off. Too bad it is very expensive here in South America.

My hair is oily on top and dry on the bottom and this stuff was too "moist" for me. Didn't add moisture to my ends and made my roots oilier

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This isn't for people with sensitive skin. It made my neck and scalp break out, most with headless pimples. I noticed as I alternated with my regular shampoo.

I normally use Tresemme Touchable Soft and it performed about the same. With the Tresemme, I can get more and it costs less.

I love how this smells! It's kind of fruity and tropical. I definitely lasts for a while, so you have to be okay with the scent. This cleanses and lather well, and doesn't leave any build up in my hair. For the price, i'd repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I was hoping this stuff was gonna help me with my coarse curly hair, make them softer, get rid of frizz and more moisturized but I don't think this shampoo is made for a curly hair. For the girls with straight hair it might work pretty well and the smell of it is nice too...reminds me of watermelon but I'd suggest to curly gals to stay away from it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I got a HUGE pump bottle of this for around $5 !! My hair had been put through the ringer, and actually had started falling out and breaking off from over coloring and heat products . I started using this and my hair immediately started feeling and looking better.....and after 2 years of just not growing at all, it has grown over 6" the past few months . It IS very moisturizing, so the only issue I have is that by the second day, my hair is very oily at the roots. So, if you have oily hair, you may want to alternate with other shampoos. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT !

favorite shampoo so far. it leaves my hair so soft, smooth and shiny. i personally like the smell so i don't mind the fact that the scent doesn't wear off 2-3 days after washing my hair. it doesn't leave my hair greasy or too flat. overall, great product with good price. will definitely be using this product for a long time!

Top Rated Aussie Products