August 21, 2014 | 1142 users online

Shampoo - Aussie - Moist Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Megalo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS SHAMPOO IS AMAZING. I figured at the price it as too good to be true. After reading numerous good reviews I gave it a try. I used Paul Mitchell daily color shampoo that dried my hair so bad I didn't think it could recover my fine color treated hair. It saved it after one wash. Definitely using this again!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 6:20:00 AM More reviews by Rosiemuz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this shampoo the smell is amazing and i always receive compliments on the smell!

This shampoo leave my hair feeling clean, light and soft

love the aussie range

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 2:59:00 AM More reviews by sweety77799

Ok so I have long thick hair and when I look at all these reviews about them saying that it will dry out there hair or make it oily or make your scalp itch, I just think that it depends on what type of hair you have and if your skin get irritated easily about what type of shampoo and conditioner you use on it.

I've always used this brand of shampoo, it always leaves my hair smelling good with a nice and soft textue without leaving any tangles or knots in it, it doesn't leave my hair and scalp all dry and itchy like some other brands I use. Over all I think this is grate and I will continue to use this kind of shampoo and conditioner.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 4:37:00 AM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Strips my hair and dries it out...my long, thick, colored hair was left in tangles and knots. My hair felt coarse. Yes it lathers well and smells good, but that is not the most important thing. The deep conditioner from this line is the only thing that's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by treradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This shampoo, along with the conditioner, just became my HG's for shampoo and conditioner. I immediately noticed results. My hair felt SO much more softer and it definitely helped cut down on frizz. I bought the bigger bottle that comes with the pump because I always prefer that kind of packaging. About a $1 or $2 more, but worth it. I will definitely keep on purchasing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by ewwie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

So this is my new favorite shampoo!
Smell is amazing, product is a light purple, creamy color. Lathers well.

A few people have mentioned this drying out their ends, but I have not had that issue. However, I only use this on my scalp. I use about two quarter sized squirts and spend a lot of time massaging it into my scalp - about a whole minute. After that I lift up the ends of my hair while I rinse so that all of the product doesn't run down the ends of my hair, a little bit naturally gets on them, but I don't ever apply it directly to my ends - doing that I've never had an issue with dry ends with this particular shampoo.

Really takes out the oil on my hair too, so I never come out greasy. I only wash my hair every 3 days or so so when I wash it's usually pretty oily. It also removes any residue of product I had in without drying out my hair. Afterwards my hair smells great and is nice and soft.

I plan on buying this again in the biggest bottle I can find. I pair it with their deep conditioner.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2014 5:02:00 AM More reviews by fsmeath

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

the thick and creamy formula lathers well,
doesn't overstrip hair, is inexpensive and smells good.

unfortunately it made my scalp itchy and feeling "coated" every time i used it. it contains dimethicone which i try to avoid in shampoo. i decided to use up the rest as a body wash but got the same itchy dry result on my skin. pass.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by yolanda71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A perfect shampoo for my fine and a bit dry hair. Good smell, good price, good results. I will buy it again and again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2014 9:14:00 AM More reviews by SarahAnnW

Didn't live up to it's name at all!

Aside from making my hair smell amazing, this shampoo didn't do anything, least of all moisturise my hair. Somehow it's managed to dry out the ends, and make the roots greasy.

Doubly annoying as their Take the Heat conditioner is the exact opposite, and is currently my go to conditioner! I just don't know how they got it wrong with their shampoo. Also quite expensive compared to other shampoos which have performed better on my hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by auricblaze4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

My hair: I'm East Indian, have naturally black, straight hair that's made up of thick strands but not so many of them. "Thin" hair down to my waist. Oilier roots and drier ends.

I'm loving this. I got this in a 13-something fl. oz. bottle along with the conditioner for 2 for $5. I love that it provides the moisture I need without weighing down my hair or irritating my scalp. It doesn't give me a whole lot of body (I wasn't expecting it to) but my hair feels nourished for once. I have soft, manageable, fluffy hair that shines now. After being disappointed by co-washing--my hair got dull and didn't feel clean enough, plus my scalp got really itchy and irritated no matter how hard I tried to rinse--I was pleased to return to some sulfates (yes, yes...I know) to get that thoroughly clean feel.

I guess this just works for me so I'm hoping I found "the one", because believe me, I've tried millions of shampoos from expensive salon brands to cheaper drugstore brands. Nothing gave me quite a good feeling as this one in a long time.