Aussie Moist Shampoo

3.9

NEW 2012 FORMULA water, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycol distearate, sodium citrate, cocamide mea, sodium xylenesulfonate, fragrance, aloe leaf juice, jojoba seed oil, ecklonia radiata extract, dimethicone, citric acid, sodium benzate, sodium chloride, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, tertrasodium edta,methychloridsothiazolione, methyisolizatonaione, yellow5, red33.

on 1/31/2015 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I got a HUGE pump bottle of this for around $5 !! My hair had been put through the ringer, and actually had started falling out and breaking off from over coloring and heat products . I started using this and my hair immediately started feeling and looking better.....and after 2 years of just not growing at all, it has grown over 6" the past few months . It IS very moisturizing, so the only issue I have is that by the second day, my hair is very oily at the roots. So, if you have oily hair, you may want to alternate with other shampoos. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT !

on 1/20/2015 9:16:00 AM

favorite shampoo so far. it leaves my hair so soft, smooth and shiny. i personally like the smell so i don't mind the fact that the scent doesn't wear off 2-3 days after washing my hair. it doesn't leave my hair greasy or too flat. overall, great product with good price. will definitely be using this product for a long time!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have to admit that when I bought this product, Aussie Moist shampoo, I didn't expect too much from it. But it pleasantly surprised me!
First of all, my hair tends to get greasy fairly quickly. Therefore I was assuming that after using this product, it will be necessary to wash my hair again the next day. Well, that didn't happen. When I use Aussie Moist shampoo, I only need to wash my hair once in 3 days.
The fact that my hair gets greasy much slower when I use this product is the deal breaker for me, however, there is more to mention. Personally, I find the smell of the shampoo wonderful. What I also like about it is that the smell stays in my hair for a long time before it wears off... I can smell the shampoo as late as the third day.
Also, when I use this shampoo, I don't even need a conditioner; my hair never gets tangled.
What is also important is that the price is affordable. I'm not the kind of person who's willing to pay a lot for a shampoo, so Aussie is the perfect choice for me. There are some discounts in the stores pretty much all the time -- I bought mine for 4 dollars including taxes.
I rated ''Packaging 4/5.'' Why? Because I sometimes find the cap of the bottle difficult to open. It requires more strength from time to time.
To sum it up, I definitely recommend this product. It may not work for you the same way as it works for me, but if you can't decide if to try the product or not, go for it. You might as well find your HG just like I did.

on 12/22/2014 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Aussie Moist Shampoo wins for being the WORST SHAMPOO EVER! The SMELL of this disgusting shampoo is the worst I have ever experienced in my life, and I've tried just about every shampoo from high end to low end. I was shopping and looking for a new moisturizing shampoo that came in a large bottle with a pump and this fit the bill. I took a sniff and it wasn't too bad as far as I could tell in the store, so I took it home. The next morning as I was washing my hair in the shower, the overwhelming disgusting smell took over the entire bathroom and even lingered into the bedroom and hallway, the stench was THAT STRONG! I could smell a very sickening smell on my hair all day, and that evening, 12 hours after I shampooed with Aussie Moist, I could STILL smell the nauseating scent! My husband came home and his hair also reeked because he had also used this shampoo. This stench also stuck to my pillow cases and it took me SIX washes to finally get the entire stench out of my pillow cases! I did some research online to see if anyone had the same experience of this shampoo and to my absolute amazement, the majority of people out there seem to LOVE the scent of this shampoo! I'm extremely picky and this leaves me to believe that people are just too brainwashed and have extremely bad taste! Especially, after viewing the wiki page of Aussie and finding out that Aussie uses TOXIC CHEMICALS in their products! This scared the crap out of me so much that I made a special trip to my local store specifically to immediately return both the Aussie Moist shampoo and conditioner to the store! Both myself and my husband had a horrible headache all day after using this shampoo and conditioner combo and we never get headaches! I will NOT have toxic chemicals in my home and especially will not have my family using them!

on 8/25/2014 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I was looking for a budget shampoo/conditioner to use inbetween washes using Redken All soft & having seen great reviews on MUA decided to give this & the conditioner a try. Aussie do little travel size bottles too, so figured it was a super cheap way to give them a try. I have to say, considering my last experience of Aussie about 10 years ago (no problems, just didn't work for my very long, naturally curly & bleached hair) this time round I was really impressed! Enough, indeed, to decide to buy the full size bottles when these ran out. Move on a couple of weeks & I start to notice a rash of spots across my forehead & around my hairline. Because I was alternating the Aussie with my redken, I didn't see a link at first, because the rash/spots were going & then coming back. After the 3rd outbreak though I started to think it might be the Aussie. After a process of further elimination, only using products I was totally sure weren't breaking me out & then re-trying a few different things, it became clear that Aussie was the culprit. I've been know to have sensitive skin on my hands before & I am allergic to ppd (widely found in darker hair colourants) but other than that I've never had a reaction to any product before, so I'm not very impressed with Aussie because they must have put something quite nasty in their products to get a reaction from me. I'll still be fair & give 3 lippies for the performance of the products, but I won't be re-purchasing & do have to wonder what nasties are in this brand?

on 8/23/2014 1:44:00 PM

I've been using Wen but wanted to try something new since Wen costs way too much, so I switched to this. It ended up drying out my hair and leaving it coarse. The smell is nice, but it can be overpowering.

on 7/28/2014 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

THIS SHAMPOO IS AMAZING. I figured at the price it as too good to be true. After reading numerous good reviews I gave it a try. I used Paul Mitchell daily color shampoo that dried my hair so bad I didn't think it could recover my fine color treated hair. It saved it after one wash. Definitely using this again!!!!

on 7/25/2014 6:20:00 AM

I love this shampoo the smell is amazing and i always receive compliments on the smell!

This shampoo leave my hair feeling clean, light and soft

love the aussie range

on 6/25/2014 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Ok so I have long thick hair and when I look at all these reviews about them saying that it will dry out there hair or make it oily or make your scalp itch, I just think that it depends on what type of hair you have and if your skin get irritated easily about what type of shampoo and conditioner you use on it.

I've always used this brand of shampoo, it always leaves my hair smelling good with a nice and soft textue without leaving any tangles or knots in it, it doesn't leave my hair and scalp all dry and itchy like some other brands I use. Over all I think this is grate and I will continue to use this kind of shampoo and conditioner.

on 6/14/2014 4:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Strips my hair and dries it out...my long, thick, colored hair was left in tangles and knots. My hair felt coarse. Yes it lathers well and smells good, but that is not the most important thing. The deep conditioner from this line is the only thing that's worth it.

Popular Shampoos