January 31, 2015 | 2091 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Ready, Set Gorgeous Oil Free Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2015 10:13:00 PM More reviews by Denisse13

It's great I love it. It's not thick or cakey. I would recommend this foundation to others who are on the hunt for a really good liquid foundation. It's more of a medium coverage rather than full but more could be added for full. I do wish it was in a bigger tube but besides that it's amazing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2015 11:48:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

Pretty impressed.
Works nicely with my oily skin. Does not break down or look cakes. I do not get as oily and could get away with a single blotting or a powder touch up during the day. Much better than several times a day like with some foundations.
I would say it's a medium coverage. I have to cover marks with concealer as it doesn't cover them that well.
I do wish it was a little more natural looking on the skin but it's not bad and not heavy.
I really like this a lot.
I'm less oily with this compared to my Revlon whipped but I think that one looks nicer on the skin.
For now this is my go to liquid foundation as this is working well for my oily skin and the shade matches me well.

On my medium skin tone I tried 210 which was too light and 215 which is working very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2015 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Dtstylist

Love, love, love!!!!!! This foundation is perfect!!! Medium coverage but can build to full. Last all day! Doesn't settle into lines or pores. Makes skin look flawless. I hope they don't discontinue this one! Finally found my HG!!!! I have use high end to low and this beats them all! I apply it with the Real Techniques sponge and my skin looks flawless!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2015 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Nfoster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this!!! Used cover girl foundations off and on for the past 20 years. Thought I could do no better than the 3 in 1 outlast which I have basically been using for the past year and a half daily. Unless I have a gift card or something I just can't seem to bring myself to spend over $20 on any type of makeup product. I have SUPER oily skin and every single foundation I've tried ends up feeling and looking like I've put cooking oil in my face by the end of a workday. Tried setting powders, primers, etc and thought the outlast formula was as good as it was going to get even tho I would be oily after 3-4 hours of wear and by the end of the day it would separate especially in my t zone. Needless to say blotting papers are my best friend. I have tried a WHOLE LOT of drugstore foundations and a good amount of luxury brands as well. I honestly thought it was just my destiny to be heading straight to the bathroom to wash my face as soon as I got home to get rid of the icky mask like feel of oil on my face. LOVE ready set gorgeous!!! My HG!!! 1/2 the price of outlast, stays on and looking good twice as long , provides comparable coverage and is as light , even lighter than every single BB, CC cream and TMs I've tried (both drugstore and luxury brand). No breakouts no new clogged pores no oxidation and no running to wash it off as soon as I walk in the door!!!! Try it, it might be as good for u as it is for me. Hope they never discontinue this!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2015 10:25:00 PM More reviews by mmacc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great coverage and does not irritate my breakout prone skin. Has a matte finish and not for those who prefer a dewy look.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2015 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Laurelwood

This is a great lightweight foundation medium coverage foundation! I have fair yellow/olive skin which makes it nearly impossible to find suitable shade matches for foundation from the drug store but I'm very impressed with this one! I'm in the shade 105 which is a perfect match for me in the winter time (I'm pretty pale). I use a beauty blender type sponge for application and set with powder. I also find that this doesn't oxidize much and lasts very long without a primer (around 8 hours for me).

Give me a thumbs up if you found this helpful :) <3

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2015 4:07:00 PM More reviews by ely617

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is an okay foundation. It looks really natural on the skin. It doesn't look cakey or accentuate pores, but the coverage is really great. I find that it does get shiney and wear off on me faster than I would like, even after setting it with a powder. My biggest problem with it is that the lightest shade is actually not very pale at all and is quite yellow, so it's not a great match for me. There are other foundations that are less expensive and just as good, so I don't think I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2015 1:28:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I am really impressed with this foundation! When I first heard about it and it's claim of being long wearing and of higher coverage, I was worried that it would be thick and rough on my sensitive skin. After seeing all the positive reviews, I decided to try it out. The first thing I noticed was how soft and lightweight it felt on my skin. I didn't feel like I had anything on my face, and the foundation set on it's own. The coverage is a good medium, which I like because I find that full coverage foundations always look cakey. However, if you wanted to build this up you definitely could. The color I got was 115 which is a little light for me but it works for the winter time. It also doesn't break me out, as it claims to be suitable for sensitive skin. And it really does last all day for me! I a good 8 hours of wear. Basically I think this is my new everyday liquid foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2015 11:36:00 AM More reviews by blairxbianca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use the compact version of this foundation and I'm in love! I have an issue of foundations settling into my pores after a couple of hours, and this product never does that! very easy to apply, and handy for touch ups on the go. it's great for people who have oily/ acne prone skin because it never breaks you out and covers imperfections. my only gripe is theirs a lot of chemicals in it, so who knows what the affects are on your skin in the long run.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2015 10:25:00 PM More reviews by LydiaGee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I haven't seen a Cover Girl product in my home since the 90s when my mother wore makeup. I usually stick to Maybelline, Revlon, and L'Oreal. I saw the Cover Girl Ready, Set, Gorgeous Oil Free Foundation at the drugstore and the packaging caught my eye. It's so cute, small, and pink I had to give it a go. I chose the foundation closest to my skin tone and later that week I used it when going out a night. At first I thought I chose a shade too dark for my skin but after I finished putting on my makeup, I thought it looked great! After it settles, it's medium coverage and looks like skin lol. It doesn't look like makeup Opera performers wear lol. Or clowns for that matter. My skin is oily with acne scars but this products works well with my skin type. I really like this line and I'll start looking in to Cover Girl from now on. I remember when Nicki Taylor had an endorsement from Cover Girl in the 90s and she always looked great. Anyway, I'll stick to this for a while :)