September 19, 2014 | 1776 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Ready, Set Gorgeous Oil Free Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2014 9:24:00 PM More reviews by darkside4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation and it's a top favorite of mine. The packaging is travel and mess free. I bought 105 Classic Ivory and it matches my skin tone perfectly. The consistency is creamy and easy to blend with a buffing brush or sponge. It covers all my pores and blemishes. I have oily skin and it does not make my skin greasy or shiny. I also find it does not oxidize on my skin like the other Cover Girl foundations do. I'm very happy with this product and have repurchased it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by miyamakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love this foundation! I'm in high school so I don't like anything too heavy for my face, and I find that this is great! Since I'm bi racial it's hard to find a foundation that matches my skin tone, but this foundation matched perfectly! For six bucks this a steal. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 11:52:00 PM More reviews by BrittAm95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I needed to try a new foundation out because I had so much trouble finding one to match my skin tone. I'm in between a light and a medium so everything was either too light or too dark. I had a 5$ off coupon for this at CVS and picked it up for four dollars. I'm hooked! It goes on great, covers nicely, and has a good feel to it. The 115 was perfect for my skin tone. It kept my face covered through a 7 hr. shift at work! The packaging is really cute too! Will definitely be trying the other products in this line!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by muzikmk18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been testing this product out for over a month now and I can say this definitely is getting two thumbs up from me. I tend to stay away from Covergirl foundations as they are almost always too pink or oxidizes too orange for me. I have the shade Buff Beige (115) and it fits me almost perfectly with no oxidization whatsoever.

Coverage is medium and the staying power is quite impressive considering how afforadable this foundation is. It claims to be oil free which I don't find myself getting oily throughout the day at all even in humid weather. I love how compact the packaging is and the fact that it is a squeeze tube instead of those annoying glass bottles where it's a pain to travel with. I love the finish it gives and how true to colour it stays on my face throughout the day. Would definitely repurchase if I finish one of these.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by goddessofthegalaxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is ok for the most part. Coverage is medium - full depending on the method you use to apply and how much you build up. I decided to give this foundation a try because one if my dearest friends have me a coupon for $2 off and I figured I swoop it up for a review! I liked it very much! It applied nicely, didn't settle into my pores or fine lines and it concealed beautifully! I really liked it. The finish was semi matte without looking flat or ghostly. The color selection could use some work but I managed. The scent of it resembled paint but it wasn't overwhelming. I did enjoy the product but the oxidation and the aftermath wasn't ideal. I would become shiny after a few hours. I have no problem with touching up but I did developed acne I had a steady 2 months without any. It's a great product. I would recommend it to those who do not have problematic skin. It is wonderful. It just happens not to suite my skin type (sensitive/acne prone)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2014 7:38:00 PM More reviews by LizPage09

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using just tinted moisturizer for past few years. Thought I would try this. I purchased creamy natural 110. When it went on it looked lighter but after a few mins seemed to have some oxidation were it was perfect match. Keeps my skin from looking shiney and feeling sticky. Will def buy entire collection

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by darlingkat

I bought this the other day wanting to try something new. I've been seeing this foundation advertised everywhere. so for six bucks I said why not. I have sensive skin oily t zone and some dry patches on my skin and breakout easily if I put the wrong thing on my face. this was light feeling on my face. it felt clean. it starts out with a medium build I start with less then build up to my perfered coverage. its buildable and did not make me face look cakey. I was amazed. drug store make up is bouncing back. the only down fal, for this product.. it doesn't come in a bigger size container. lol.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by PattyTheK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had high hopes for this one. I read a review somewhere that this was like their old "Continuos Wear" foundation. Well, Continous Wear was my HG for years until it was discontinued. I couldn't wait to find it and try it!

First, it's nothing like Continous Wear, at least, not for me. It lacks the silkiness, coverage, perfect color match and fast dry time that I loved so much.

It did not blend well, it looked blotchy, and the color was weird. I bought the lightest shade 105, hoping it would work. The color was still "off" ... I can't explain but it looked almost unnatural on me. The foundation seemed to just lay on the surface of my face.

The foundation is cheap and it *feels* cheap. For $6 I'm not too upset, though. It was worth trying it to find out if it would work.

All this being said, the packaging is really, really cute ... big thumbs up for a squeeze tube (I love those things).

Cover Girl, PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE bring back Continous Wear.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by mistyxrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this foundation so much, but I just couldn't get the right colour match for my NC25 skin. 205 just ran too pink for me and everything else was too light or too dark :( Other than that, it felt nice on my skin. Sort of like a gel consistency? But it was easy to use with my brush. The packaging was also cute and easy - just squeeze to get it out and onto the back of your hand or a palette. I won't repurchase unless Cover Girl decides to broaden the shade selection for it. If it works for you, great!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

I just bought this, it's great. It's perfect for day to day especially in high school.