October 2, 2014 | 1902 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Ready, Set Gorgeous Oil Free Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by alexasz11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am so sad that I can't continue using this foundation because it's amazing. I have really oily skin and it didn't make me oily or shiny for hours which was amazing. It feels like nothing on my skin. Unfortunately, I started developing some pimples on my cheeks and I never, ever get pimples there and I don't get acne anymore so it has to be from this foundation. I have really acne prone, sensitive skin so it's no suprise. If you don't have acne prone skin, this foundation is awesome, especially for the price. I wish I could still use it because it's one of the best I've tried in a long time. Revlon Colorstay is just as good, if not better though. They have it in oily/combination formula which is amazing for sensitive, acne prone skin so for anyone looking for something like this, you can try Revlon Colorstay.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by cinimini15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The coverage was nice and light while still covering the red areas. I have very oily skin, and I think that is why most foundations turn a different color on me. Well this one was no different, it oxidized and turned orange in about 1 hr. Wish it didn't because the coverage was really pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by megxoxo91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you have extremely finicky combo acne-prone skin like me, you must try this foundation. It is SO fabulous and for some reason, the price is such a steal for how amazing it is. I have very fair but blotchy skin and am using the 105 Classic Ivory shade. It is more pink than I would usually choose and prefer, and I can't say it's a totally perfect match so I'm going to try the next shade to see if it's better, but even so it does even out my skintone well and isn't ghostly pale white, it gives me the right amount of color. I use the Real Techniques buffing brush to apply about a dime size amount to my entire face, but you could get away with less if you don't have much to cover. It applies very well and sets quickly to (at least on me) a matte finish and the most "real skin" look I have encountered with any drugstore foundation. I also am using the corresponding powder on top, and they work together amazingly. The powder adds the extra coverage that this alone may not. They are oil-free and really stay in place for hours, I get just a tad shiny on my nose after a few hours but the rest of my face stays matte and this glorious stuff doesn't settle into my smile lines, expression lines on my forehead or crease anywhere. That's a true first again for any d/s foundation! It does cling to dry patches, so I have to be wary of that and keep my skin hydrated, and primer is a must first-step for me with this. Lastly, as the reviewer before me said, this is not breaking me out at all either so far and that is, yes, another first! It really is a light and clean feeling product, your skin can breathe and you're not aware that you have foundation on. No greasiness, no icky scent, it's just perfect. My skin has cleared up since starting this and putting away my still loved but kinda greasy and nowhere-near-as-good-as-this Revlon foundation. If it isn't obvious, I'm really in love with this product. I pray and beg and plead that Covergirl doesn't ever discontinue this. <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by orenjinominh

This stuff is dirt cheap and yet easily wins "the top 3 foundations in my routine" trophy. So good!

Finish is very natural satin after a few hours for my normal skin but goes on matte. Thin. Ultra lightweight. I can wear it alone or layer over any primer.

No clogged pores. No reactions.

It also holds up well in 95 degree and extreme humidity. I moved house with this on and it looked fabulous. When I moved to a drier climate, it wasn't bad with dry patches (flakes will still be accentuated).

210 looks to be a nicely yellow Leaning nc25-27. I'm very olive but this can be pulled off if I blend into the neck. Go cover girl! Please make more yellow foundations in the light medium range.

It lasts well over 8 hours alone and 10 if powdered. It doesn't smell strongly. The packaging is hideous but convenient for travel and sanitary.

Did I mention dirt cheap?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by bellamoma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HOLY GRAIL. Cover girl, et tu? Aren't you the always too peachy, noxema scented one? NO! At least not with this excellent drugstore find.

This product is packaged perfectly (and adorably) in a squeeze tube, and its lightest shade, 105, matches my fair skin perfectly. Texture is lovely- smooth and light, It has a satin finish on my combo skin. And, attention! VERY SENSITIVE SKIN LADIES! This does NOT break me out!!!!! Everything, EVERYTHING breaks me out.. NOT THIS! My skin looks so beautiful when I wear this, I just can't believe it. It's the best my skin has looked since it started breaking out when I was 19.

If you have very very sensitive skin, combination, and like a "your skin but better" look- give this a shot. iI's really excellent. Lightweight, comfortable, your skin feels like it can breathe, yet looks flawless. DOES NOT settle into fine lines. I just LOVE this stuff. Cover Girl please make this forever!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2014 9:30:00 AM More reviews by luisawang1

I tried to like this but it didn't hold up to expectations. I started seeing oil 2 hours in, and it definitely didn't last as longh as my 3 in 1 did. It didn't even apply nicely with a brush, and only performed decently when allied with my beauty blender. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by FotiniKay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is probably the best foundation I have ever used. I have really large pores and I am never able to find a foundation that hides them, even when I use primer. Most foundations even make them show more! This foundation hid them perfectly and I was wearing a minimal amount of primer. It's the first time my mom actually pointed out that my pores have disappeared. There's also many shades to this foundation. I'm very pale, and even when I buy the lightest tone, it's still too dark or orangey. This foundation (I bought the lightest) matched my skin exactly and never made my skin look oily even though I wore it all day. It's also crazy cheap, 7$!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2014 9:24:00 PM More reviews by darkside4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation and it's a top favorite of mine. The packaging is travel and mess free. I bought 105 Classic Ivory and it matches my skin tone perfectly. The consistency is creamy and easy to blend with a buffing brush or sponge. It covers all my pores and blemishes. I have oily skin and it does not make my skin greasy or shiny. I also find it does not oxidize on my skin like the other Cover Girl foundations do. I'm very happy with this product and have repurchased it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by miyamakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love this foundation! I'm in high school so I don't like anything too heavy for my face, and I find that this is great! Since I'm bi racial it's hard to find a foundation that matches my skin tone, but this foundation matched perfectly! For six bucks this a steal. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 11:52:00 PM More reviews by BrittAm95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I needed to try a new foundation out because I had so much trouble finding one to match my skin tone. I'm in between a light and a medium so everything was either too light or too dark. I had a 5$ off coupon for this at CVS and picked it up for four dollars. I'm hooked! It goes on great, covers nicely, and has a good feel to it. The 115 was perfect for my skin tone. It kept my face covered through a 7 hr. shift at work! The packaging is really cute too! Will definitely be trying the other products in this line!!