October 24, 2014 | 973 users online

Shampoo - TRESemme - Tresemme Smooth & Silky Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 3:36:00 AM More reviews by dcalhalabi93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have used almost every shampoo out there....from the very cheap $2 Suave to the expensive organic brands for $10 or more. And Out of everything this is one of my favorite shampoos and conditioner brands. Not only is it cheap for what once was considered a high end salon brand, but it smells great and clean (even a little bit fruity), and the best part it leaves your hair feeling so soft and manageable. I definitely don't feel that the "Moroccan Oil" element does anything different from the "Original" variation, but nevertheless it is a great value.
All in all, this has become my everyday/norm hair shampoo and conditioner and its in my bathroom as we speak!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Deserts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

This product really changed my hair. No it's not a miracle that it will turns my dry and frizzy hair into silky and straight hair forever, but it does it's job and even went beyond my expectation. My hair is so much softer now. I'll highly recommend anyone to try this product out. I was hesitated to try it because of the size of it, I don't wanna waste a whole bottle of it, but then I was just glad that I found something so cheap and came in great quantity.