December 21, 2014 | 1787 users online

Treatments (Face) - Om She Aromatherapy Bio-Active Oil

rated 5.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2014 10:05:00 AM More reviews by gypcc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Purchased on a whim at Marshalls (I swear I find all my best beauty buys at Marshalls) and actually went back and purchased every one of these they had on the shelf.... THAT'S how much I like this. It is marketed for stretch marks, scars, cracked skin & irritated conditions... and my skin just drinks this up! It smells wonderful and I've been using just a few drops for my face, neck, chest & it's wonderful. The ingredients list was impressive: camelia, olive, coconut, squalene, sunflower seed oil, avocado, rosehip, sweet almond, argan, rose geranium, bergamot, sea buckthorn, rose absolute, patchoile, lavender and coriander seed oils. I also like the bottle... it doesn't have one of those dropper things that I can't stand... it's a little pump dispenser and I get the perfect amount with one pump. Would absolutely recommend this for EVERYONE. It's gorgeous on your skin. (and it was crazy cheap at $7.99)... if you see it, get it.