August 29, 2014 | 1801 users online

Treatments (Face) - ECO. SRS Skin Rescue Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by rhibot

This stuff is amazing! I picked it up on a whim at winners for like $8 or something around there and figured if it didn't work on my face I could put it in my moisturizer and make my legs look amazing. I've recently managed to get some pretty crazy hormonal acne under control and I've been left with some annoying and embarrassing scars, uneven skin tone and redness. I have yet (until now) to be able to find a moisturizer or some kind of magical oil that will help with balancing slight dryness and improve my skin. I don't have much faith in products these days as I've had too many hopes and dreams that certain products would be the key to my skins recovery. This stuff does the job though, let me tell you. My skin is way brighter, it helps the tiny tiny odd pimples I get here and there now heal over night and my acne scars are going away! I have some pretty weird looking pores in those areas and they're healing with the help of this magical oil! I'm on the moon about this stuff and can't believe how little I paid for it. I will more than willingly pay far more for it in the future. The packaging is wonderful too as there's a dropper to keep it all sanitary. Plus a little goes a long way. I should also mention this stuff has never clogged my pores and I have relatively acne prone skin even without the hormonal issues I was having before.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2014 9:50:00 AM More reviews by gypcc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE! I am a big fan of facial oils.. and body oils... all kinds of oil (except argan doesn't like my skin). This is an Australian brand and after reading the ingredients list which is incredibly clean (ingredients: calendula officinalis (calendula) oil, di-alpha-tocopheryl (vitamin e) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, lavendula angustifolia (lavender) oil, daucus carota (carrot) oil), I purchased and have been using daily! This will absolutely replace my moisturizer in the summer (I like autopalm me cream) and I like to combine this with Avocado Oil (which I love for hair, body & face) or with other face oils (I'm also loving OmShe Bio-Active Oil). It hydrates, but doesn't slick you up. It smells really nice and I like how nice my skin feels for HOURS after I use this. Really nice oil. I've also tried their body oil & like that as well. Great ingredients and if see them at Marshall's they're priced really cheap. Highly recommend.