October 24, 2014 | 1184 users online

Treatments (Face) - Natura Bisse - NB Ceutical Tolerance SkinCare

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 6:00:00 AM More reviews by dennymc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG line of products. NB is not cheap and if I am spending that amount on skincare I want to make sure that the products I choose are not full of silicone or other ingredients to give a superficial feeling of smoothness etc. This brand delivers and I also use some other products in their different lines that I have added to my routine.
The Tolerance line is designed for sensitive and reactive skin. My skin is fair, normal to dry, sometimes dehydrated and prone to redness on my cheeks, and I should add "mature" (sobbing into a glass of wine hehe) Having used the Tolerance line for over a year now, I can say that my skin is amazing, could not be happier to have finally found a brand and line that works for me.

What I use:
Tolerance cleanser - creamy cleanser that does not leave my skin feeling dry. Will use this as cleanser in the morning, and as a second cleanse in the evening after oil-based balm, or as a first cleanse in the evening followed by NB Oxygen mousse.

Tolerance toner - one of my favourite products that I have ever used. Second step after cleansing, I spray over face and pat in with palms of hands. Beautiful calming and hydrating toner. My husband uses this to calm his face after shaving. Can also use this anytime you need even over makeup.

Tolerance booster - donīt use this every day, but when my skin needs a boost(excuse the pun). Especially good if you have been flying, or skin is feeling a little dehydrated. Donīt need a huge amount as texture is quite runny. Recently returned from flying and my skin was dry, flakey (thank you plane air) and felt terrible - that night applied booster under the moisturiser and woke up to my own face again...amazing serum - LOVE IT!
(I tend to rotate serums under moisturiser at night if needed)

Tolerance moisturiser - my everyday and night moisturiser. Love that this is more than just calming but also contains great ingredients that help with aging issues that older skin faces (reaches for wine again!) It sinks in after a minute or two and is perfect as primer under makeup. Job done!

Tolerance eyebalm - great texture, deeply hydrates around the eye area without clogging, and has made a huge difference to my eye area. Pump is perfect as 1 pump is enough for both eyes. I sometimes use diamond extreme eye at night.

Tolerance enzyme peel - this was used during a facial, and it is very gentle on the skin, especially if other chemcial exfoliants leave your face a stinging red mess! I am waiting to see if my local shop can get this for me as it is usually a spa product, but they have said shouldnīt be a problem.

All in all, top marks for the whole line. NB are very generous with their time and samples and they donīt automatically point you to their most expensive lines, but what they think will genuinely suit your skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by LeslieCZ

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a relatively new line from Natura Bisse designed for sensitive, inflamed, damaged, and mature skin, It is TRULY amazing for that purpose. I have a permanent chronic health condition which has wreaked havoc on me and my skin due to medications I have to take and just from the illness itself. I also have Rosacea. The NBCeutical group of products has literally "cured" most of my problems within 2 weeks of use! For example, a huge red, broken capillary that formed, expanded and caused a great big spot on my cheek is GONE! The NBCeutical line is a multi-defense repairing formulation that soothes, restores even tone, elasticity and deeply moisturizes my paper thin, blotchy, irritable, fragile skin. It is hypoallergenic and also works perfectly in conjunction with my other skin care products (of which I have many). I LOVE these NBC products and will re-buy. The line has numerous product options. I am currently using: Tolerance booster serum, face cream, lip balm and eye recovery. There are other products in the line I will definitely try later. A really knowledgeable, long time Natura Bisse consultant who analyzed my skin says I can (if I choose) eventually use this more intermittently (after the first six - eight weeks) for lifetime maintenance. Highly recommended for seriously problematic, erratic behaving skin. My skin ususally LOOKS and feels great and this really contributes to making it continue to look that way way, even when it periodically acts up!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No