November 23, 2014 | 1948 users online

Styling Products - It's a 10 - miracle leave-in lite

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by NicoleFreese

My mom was bragging about this bottle for so long that she eventually went out and got me one because I "had to try it" well....I fell in love with it. It makes my longish fine hair so soft and even feels thicker. I use about 5-6 pumps right after I dry my hair off after the shower and then blow dry. I will 100% be buying another bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by pvining

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This review is for the "lite" formula in the white bottle. I have fine, thinning hair, and I like that this product does not weigh my hair down. It also smells really nice. It does a good job of detangling and protecting from heat styling. But not quite as good, to me, as the original formula. And I feel that the original formula makes my fine hair feel a little bit thicker. To me, "makes hair feel thicker" is more important than "doesn't weigh hair down". I like to keep the lite formula in the rotation occasionally, so I would buy it again, but I will use the original formula more frequently.