It's a 10 miracle leave-in lite

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Chloride, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Silk, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Quaternium-80, Panthenol, Fragrance/Parfum, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 7/17/2014 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

My mom was bragging about this bottle for so long that she eventually went out and got me one because I "had to try it" well....I fell in love with it. It makes my longish fine hair so soft and even feels thicker. I use about 5-6 pumps right after I dry my hair off after the shower and then blow dry. I will 100% be buying another bottle.

on 5/5/2014 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This review is for the "lite" formula in the white bottle. I have fine, thinning hair, and I like that this product does not weigh my hair down. It also smells really nice. It does a good job of detangling and protecting from heat styling. But not quite as good, to me, as the original formula. And I feel that the original formula makes my fine hair feel a little bit thicker. To me, "makes hair feel thicker" is more important than "doesn't weigh hair down". I like to keep the lite formula in the rotation occasionally, so I would buy it again, but I will use the original formula more frequently.