It's a 10 miracle leave-in product

4.5

Not tested on animals

on 2/6/2015 3:34:00 AM

I'd heard so many good things about this product but had to wait before I purchased it because I wanted to first use up what I had.

This product in a word is....fantastic. It does everything it says on the bottle but I do have an issue with products that claim to stop split ends. We all know that the only thing that stops slit pends is a trim with shears.

The formula is a cream in spray form. I know, it's odd but it's true. The nozzle is so fine that it comes out in tiny droplets so it can spread through the hair with ease and it does!

I tried it out on my glasses by mistake and saw it!

So, right after the towel dry, I spray 6-7 sprays all over. My hair is thick and wiry and it can take more product. It absorbs right away. I let the vent brush and dryer work to get my hair evenly coated.

It makes your flatiron work worth it - shiny, glossy, moisturized, protected, manageable hair. This was an instant holy grail for me. I'm delighted to have finally bought it and used it.

on 5/5/2014 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This review is for the original formula leave-in, in the purple bottle. My hair is in pretty decent shape to start with. I don't color or chemically treat it in any way, but I do shampoo and blow dry every day. This product does a good job of detangling and protecting my hair from heat styling. My hair is fine and has thinned some with age. This product seems to thicken it a little bit. I have used the lite version as well, and I like that it doesn't weigh my hair down. But I prefer the original version, as I feel like it gives me a little bit more "oomph". I spray three squirts into my palm, rub my hands together, and then spread it through my hair. A little goes a long way with this method. Even though it is a bit pricey, I will definitely buy more when I run out.