December 21, 2014 | 881 users online

Eyeliner - TheFACEShop - FACE It Extreme Brush Pen Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by budenden01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yey! I found this at koreatown newyork! Anyway, besides of my love for korean culture, so in love with this eyeliner since i was in the philippines! I have a very very oily eyelids.. But this is the only eyeliner that never disappoint me.. I can use it whole year round.. Even when summer when the sun is scorching and my eyelid is wet with sweat, still, this eyeliner is still there, perfectly winged :) .. Will totally repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by caitlynbruh

I love theFACEshop. Their products have half the price of expensive brands and still have the best quality. This makes the thinnest to most dramatic lines on my eyes. It never really smudges and is water resistant. Super pigmented too!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2014 2:22:00 AM More reviews by Zebrax3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

In comparison to American products, theFACEshop is up to par for half you pay for. However, this eyeliner was a hidden gem and for half the price of Kat Von D's Tattoo liner, you get the same qualities like long lasting, smudge proof, waterproof.

I've been using this liner for about 7 months and only now its slightly dried up. I have oily skin and I never have to touch up when i'm out for 12 hrs.
Cheap, never had to deal with leakage.
Definitely to try!