August 20, 2014 | 1894 users online

Eye Shadow - Christian Dior - Duo Couture - 835 Baby Dior

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2005 10:12:00 PM More reviews by suelll

i thk i will need to admit that i wont be repurchasing the same es for anytime (except for MAC tempt me quad), now or ever in the future i just have too many it puts me in a temporary daze. anyhow, about this product. it's a matte white/ lilac pink duo on the pan, when applied the white is still well white but in a slightly iridescent way that it really brighthens up the whole eye area to a point that it's almost ethereal looking. not too sure if this works on dark skin tones tho as i had to really blend it very well so that it didnt look chalky. it just looks chalky on the pan but really it isnt at all, i quite like the texture, but do blend more. and the lilac pink was more pink if anything. i thk i was the only person who thot it looked like matte lilac, pink did not cross my mind untill i tried it on. then it just looked like pink to me which was quite a sweet combo. can be used to brighten tired looking eyes, has a youthful looking effect, cant say it's a shame that it's discon now nor can i say i will repurchase if it's still available. if u get the chance to get this at a fraction of retail, do go ahead. this small compact duo is quite useful to have in a purse and looks pretty too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2004 12:35:00 PM More reviews by miamani

I love how this e/s brightens up my whole eye area. I would never have bought this colour, if my sister hadn't recommended it. I use the white shade as a highlighter even on days I don't use e/s. May it last forever!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2004 2:25:00 PM More reviews by laurus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What a great find. For some reason I have never really seriosly even considered of buying or even trying this kind of color (White /pink). But Im actually very surprised how good it looks on me. I am PPP with medium dark blue-green eyes and this looks just beautiful on my eyes. Purples look muddy on me but pink looks amazingly cute. Not rabbid-eyed at all. In my opinion these are not shimmery at all compared to most other e/s around. That is why I like these.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2004 8:21:00 AM More reviews by amyblue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love the pink and white color. dior is the greatest! they seriouslly make hte best eyeshadow duos. the white color is a great highlighter

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2004 7:32:00 AM More reviews by Snowfnugg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These two e/s are my favorites ones! The white one is the best highlighter ever and the texture is great! Too bad it's a dc product=(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2003 12:34:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

I love the Dior Couture eyeshadow duos, the packaging is so cute and elegant, and the imprint designs are too gorgeous!

Baby Dior is really, really pretty- for those who dare to wear pink on their eyes. You have to be careful to blend well, but it gives the prettiest, most feminine springtime look.

One shade is a shimmery, vibrant cool-toned pink, and the other is an icy, snow-white shimmer. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2002 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Aimster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was not overly impressed with this white and pink e/s duo. For some reason, it doesn't apply well with a brush. And the colors were so-so on me. The pink doesn't look that natural with the pink of my complexion, which is fine, but I think I'll use it less for this reason. The packaging is too small, which makes it difficult to handle, and I don't care for it's royal blue color.