December 20, 2014 | 1648 users online

Brows - Kanebo - Kate eyebrow pencil

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Kmdolives

This is probably the best eyebrow pencil I have ever used! I got it in a drug store in Korea just cause I needed one for my trip there and I have been using it EVERYDAY. It's very light so when it fills in your brows, it doesn't feel like you're using eyeliner. It looks very natural. I got the dark brown one and I'm SO HAPPY with it! I'm definitely gonna look for this in Manila and hopefully I can cause it's the best! I still use brow gel after but it makes for a good base! I got it for 9,000 Korean won! So cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 4:23:00 AM More reviews by Ryanne

love this eyebrow pencil!!! got the shade br-3 and it's the perfect brow shade for me!!:-) it has the finest tip and it's retractable. you can fill in sparce areas of your eyebrows without it looking drawn on because it is just so perfect!!! the pencil is hard enough to not make you look like your eyebrows are melting. hahaha!!! this is like the hard 9 seal brown of shu in a retractable form. pure awesomeness!!!:-) lovely product!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2014 5:52:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using Mac's spike for years and decided to try a drugstore brow pencil for a change. I'm looking for a twist up brow pencil with a fine lead, to replace spike.

Kate's brow pencil has a harder and slightly finer lead. It comes in many shades, got it in BR-3, its perfect for me (I have black hair and needed a darker brow pencil). Absolutely love it, its inexpensive, easy to use, stays all day, love the fine tip. It twists up and retracts, unlike Mac's which only goes one way - up.Mac's spike is slightly softer, while Kate's is dryer and harder. This does feel slightly uncomfortable when applying - this is the only downside for me.