September 1, 2014 | 932 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone in Pinch O'Peach [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by tried_em_all

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My original review is below - I'm not sure, but I think this may have been discontinued. If you're looking for a replacement, you might try MAC's Pro Longwear in Whole Lotta Love....it has the same undertone, and while it's much darker in the pan, with a light hand it's pretty close, just with a bit more blue pink to it (I ended up liking it better than POP). Lovecloud is very close, just a hair pinker and lighter (too light for me), however, it has some shimmer, which I can't use.

Original review - I'm allergic to shimmer and while the other Sheertones have some micro shimmer, this does not (yay). I love this color, it's the perfect shade of pink for me. Mocha is too dark/orange/warm, Pink Swoon is too raspberry, Coygirl is too blue, Well Dressed is too light and grey, Dame is too red....and well, I could go into a myriad of descriptions for blushes from other brands that don't work for me. This is a slight blue, peachy-pink, that has just the right amount of warmth without looking orange. So many blushes go orange on me and this gives me a glow that looks like I spent some time out in the sun, or just came in from the cold - it really is the perfect color for me. It just lights up my face, and when I wear this, it seems to really bring out my eyes. I think the key is the right brush - if I use a brush that's too dense, it can look a little mottled, so I use one that's a little fluffier and it goes on great and lasts almost all day. When it fades it doesn't leave grey or orange splotches on me like the other MAC blushes tend to do. After looking for a blush for about 5 years (I react to the ingredients in many of them, but mostly the colors never work) - I have finally found one I adore. I highly recommend this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 5:31:00 AM More reviews by Luv3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this blush many years ago. The color was peachy pink when i first buy this blush but when i bought the second one, the color change into cool pink. I think MAC change the colour overtime? I'm not really sure. But i love both color, even though i prefer the first one. The color quite sheer and can be build up depending on your skintone. I am NC 15-20 and it looks good on me. I really love sheertone blush from MAC because it is easy to apply. I would buy this again but in other color

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by VioletShimmers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the most natural and versatile shade for my NC30 skin tone. It's a warm pink that's completely matte. I love how one dip into the pan with my brush gives my cheeks a pop of color that looks so natural. I actually get a nice and healthy glow from this without needing to use any shimmer on my face. This is also the only blush in my collection that lasts all day on me without any touch-ups! Blush usually fades on me after a few hours, so the longevity of this product is a huge plus! I guess everyone's skin is different, because MAC's Mineralize Blushes, which my friend claims to be equally long-lasting, don't last more than 2 hours on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by sase

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Appearance: The product comes in plastic snap shut case. The top is clear so you can see the product. The blush is a matte pinky/peach color.

Cost: I purchased this over 7 years ago so I am unsure of the price back then. MAC blushes retail on their website for $21. You receive .21 oz of product.

Wearbility: This blush has a nice velvet feel when swatching. The color is a nice neutral peach/pink color. For reference I am Korean with fair skin and yellow undertones. I think this blush compliments my skintone very nicely. Sadly this formula doesn't seem to last on my cheeks all day.

Overall thoughts: While I really like the texture and color payof of this product it just doesn't seem to last on my skin. I've been using this off and on for 7 years and still only have reached pan (and partly because I dropped it and caused it to break). While this is my standard go to blush I am still on the search for a longer lasting formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by staceyd2401

I am a cool toned fair skinned blonde and this blush gives my face life like no other blush. I absolutely love it. To me there is nothing peach about it though, it appears as a mid toned cool pink on my skin. My favourite brush to apply this is a Mac 188 as it allows me to dust a sheer wash over it over my cheeks and makes it look like a really natural flush on my skin. In summer if I want to warm it up I do layer it with other colours (Illamasqua Lover is my fav) but it is especially amazing on its own - especially in winter it is the perfect colour for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Sargis2129

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think this one is my favorite blush yet! In the pan it's a deep cool pink, but it's a sheertone so you wont look clownish. Although I would still recommend applying it with a light hand and building up. I'm NC25 and I feel this blush wakes up my skin. I tend to go a little more neutral with my eyes and lips when I wear this. But that's usually my everyday look anyway. I would definitely repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 10:30:00 AM More reviews by sorayaeva

my mom in law gave me this, and suprisingly, it fits on my skin tone.. At first, I thougt it would be "over pinkish" on my face because I didn't see any peach color on it, but when you swipe it, it looks naturally pink.. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2013 12:03:00 PM More reviews by nirvana9

in the pan this looks like a warm pink colour that there are probably a million dupes for.
    however on me it looks different from any other pink blush i have. it's so very natural looking. the sheertone formula is great and fool proof, as it's very hard to overdo. if i build it up, it can look like a bright but very flattering dolly pink that's not too in your face.

it looks gorgeous combined with pink lips, plum lips, peachy pink lips. i'll never finish this because i rotate blushes alot but i will definitely not hesitate to re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by peakvolume

Pinch O' Peach is supposed to be a warm peach shade. It's actually a warm pink with just a tinge of peachiness. Like a true sheertone, it looks incredibly natural on. However, on fair skin like mine, this can look a bit like a sunburn. It wore ok, for about 5 hours.

(read the full review on peakvolume.blogspot.com)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 3:57:00 AM More reviews by blairpeony

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

First of all,I don't see any peach in this blush.It is a warm pink and surprisingly it complements my NC15 skin tone beautifully. With one swipe you got this beautiful natural -you make me blush- flush. Build it up and you got some serious pink colour going on.Great for every day wear.It has a subtle sheen and it blends beautifully into your skin.Amazing staying power as with every MAC blush.If you have fair skin,this blush is a must.:)