April 18, 2014 | 1031 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone in Pinch O'Peach

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by staceyd2401

I am a cool toned fair skinned blonde and this blush gives my face life like no other blush. I absolutely love it. To me there is nothing peach about it though, it appears as a mid toned cool pink on my skin. My favourite brush to apply this is a Mac 188 as it allows me to dust a sheer wash over it over my cheeks and makes it look like a really natural flush on my skin. In summer if I want to warm it up I do layer it with other colours (Illamasqua Lover is my fav) but it is especially amazing on its own - especially in winter it is the perfect colour for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Sargis2129

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think this one is my favorite blush yet! In the pan it's a deep cool pink, but it's a sheertone so you wont look clownish. Although I would still recommend applying it with a light hand and building up. I'm NC25 and I feel this blush wakes up my skin. I tend to go a little more neutral with my eyes and lips when I wear this. But that's usually my everyday look anyway. I would definitely repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 10:30:00 AM More reviews by sorayaeva

my mom in law gave me this, and suprisingly, it fits on my skin tone.. At first, I thougt it would be "over pinkish" on my face because I didn't see any peach color on it, but when you swipe it, it looks naturally pink.. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2013 12:03:00 PM More reviews by nirvana9

in the pan this looks like a warm pink colour that there are probably a million dupes for.
however on me it looks different from any other pink blush i have. it's so very natural looking. the sheertone formula is great and fool proof, as it's very hard to overdo. if i build it up, it can look like a bright but very flattering dolly pink that's not too in your face.

it looks gorgeous combined with pink lips, plum lips, peachy pink lips. i'll never finish this because i rotate blushes alot but i will definitely not hesitate to re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by peakvolume

Pinch O' Peach is supposed to be a warm peach shade. It's actually a warm pink with just a tinge of peachiness. Like a true sheertone, it looks incredibly natural on. However, on fair skin like mine, this can look a bit like a sunburn. It wore ok, for about 5 hours.

(read the full review on peakvolume.blogspot.com)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 3:57:00 AM More reviews by blairpeony

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

First of all,I don't see any peach in this blush.It is a warm pink and surprisingly it complements my NC15 skin tone beautifully. With one swipe you got this beautiful natural -you make me blush- flush. Build it up and you got some serious pink colour going on.Great for every day wear.It has a subtle sheen and it blends beautifully into your skin.Amazing staying power as with every MAC blush.If you have fair skin,this blush is a must.:)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2013 9:11:00 AM More reviews by 1017

I am MAC NW20, almost black hair, brown eyes. Pinch o Peach was just "off" on me. MAC Dame is a much better choice for me. I could wear Pinch O Peach with plain eyes & lips, but it didn't play nice with my other lip colors or eye makeup. I had been living on MAC Dame that I bought over this past winter. I assumed it would not work in summer because it worked so well with all my pink shades & winter looks. So I purchased Pinch O Peach assuming this pink with a touch of peach shade would work on me better with my bronze eyes & coral lippies I use in summer. It started to skew very orange on me. Not orange, orange, but there was a terracotta tinge to it once it was on my naturally rosey cheeks. I actually saw so much of this peachy/orange/ terracotta type color that I was flabbergasted to see how many people were saying here "what, peach, there is no peach in here"...oh yes there is...at least on me. So I went back and tried Dame with my summer lippies & it worked! I could not believe such a blue based pink would work in summer on me, but it did. So what I have learned from this? Here we go:

*Dame is much more versatile than I ever gave it credit for being. And for light NW's...you should try this! I can not believe that after 15 years of playing with makeup, I found a blush that works all year round.

*Pinch o Peach is probably as versatile as Dame is on me on someone with more yellow skin tones...highly rec'd it for light NC's.

*Your skin tone will influence it clearly, but Pinch O Peach is appropriately named. It is a pink with a pinch of peach in it. If you are straight NC, yellow toned it will probably feel like a light wearable pink. If you are light NW, pink toned, you may feel/notice that pinch of peach in the blush. And if you are a red head or a blonde, or have olive tones, you might like Pinch O Peach better than on me (with my very dark hair and eyes, but very fair pink skin)

I hope this helps.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by 2401061

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite thing about this blush is that you can either create a natural flush look or build it up more and have super duper pink cheeks. Gorgeous versatile color too ! I never would have reached for such a bright pink had the MUA not tried it on me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by haleyhay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I hate to bring this product down, but personally I am not a huge fan of this blusher. Perhaps I have high expectations since I have used Illamasqua blushers (which are awesome!) I find that this particular blush does not last a long time. I understand that it is supposed to be a "sheertone" which I am fine with. It never packs a huge punch when applied, just a light flush, and don't get me wrong it is gorgeous when its first applied, but I just find that it fades fast. By the end of the day I feel that there isn't a trace of it left on my skin. Which is such a shame because it is rather pretty on my skin. It is a yellower based pink than most other pink blushers that are blue-based, which do not work at all with my very warm skin. I will finish the product, but I won't buy it again. I just feel that the more MAC products I try the more overrated I feel that they are. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by WhackyAki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

So beautiful!! This is my second ever blush purchase, my first one was NARS Orgasm. I'm fairly new to blushes so I guess I don't have that much to compare it to. I did want to try a matte blush, and I can say so far I like it a little better than my NARS one, I'm overall not into shiny/glittery/sparkly stuff. This colour really looks great on my very fair skin, it's subtle yet completely brings my whole look together.