December 20, 2014 | 1686 users online

Mascara - Kat Von D - Immortal Lash

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by HeatherDiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had high hopes for this one as I've been pleased with Kat Von D's makeup so far. I am always looking for a smudgeproof and flakeproof mascara. This seemed good at first, until I touched my eyes at work one day. It flaked, got into my eye and turned it red. I will be returning to Sephora -- I don't like to take chances with something that seems irritating.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2014 12:56:00 AM More reviews by moeloveshair

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this mascara. The wand puts you in the mind set of They're Real meets a curved over exaggerated Lash Domination (Bare Minerals). The ball at the end gives great separation and the curved want gives good curl. Overall, not mind-blowing but a good one to have.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by jaynedavid029

This is not a bad mascara at all. I really like it. Love the weird out of this world wand.

It separates all my lashes, holds the curl and i super love how it lengthens them. As in super long. But it doesnt volumize them. That's the only downfall. So it really is not for everyone.

If you want a natural everyday lengthy and curly looking lashes, then go for this.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by emilydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this, but I didn't even like it. I love Kat Von D and her makeup line, but this mascara is worthless. It's the wand that makes it not work. I just got this in the mail and wanted to try it right away. It separated my lashes but it gave no volume what so ever and my eyelashes just look dull and lifeless as if I never put mascara on in the the first place. The stem made a mess on my eyelids. I'm just not into plastic applicators I guess. This mascara did nothing for my lashes. I'm returning it today. :( I love Kat Von D, but this product doesn't represent her well. I gave it two stars because the packaging is lovely as usual for KvD. When you double layer the mascara you get some length and a little volume, but not enough for the price. It's nothing to write home about.