Kat Von D Immortal Lash

2.3

on 2/25/2015 6:40:00 PM

This came in Sephora's sampler box and I knew right away there would be issues. Even though the packaging is fun and the wand itself is kind of cool, the actual mascara is mediocre. I think they tried so hard to make the wand a reflection of her cool-ness, it took away from the overall product. Love you, Kat, but could live without this mascara.

on 2/25/2015 11:54:00 AM

I didn't notice this mascara doing anything at all. The ball at the end of the wand is also difficult to use, this is just a useless product.

I was so excited to try out this mascara. I love Kat Von D (her liquid lipsticks are fabulous!), and I thought I'd really love this. The brush looks pretty cool, and it seems like it would definitely help with clumps. However, I ended up absolutely hating the mascara. The formula was really dry and flaky. When I put it on, there was hardly any difference with my lashes. The only evidence that I was wearing anything was the previously mentioned flaking.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

First off, i'd like to say that I am a kat von D fan...however, I am definitely not a fan of this mascara.. I got it as part of the sephora mini lash stash box and thought that out of all of them this would end up being my favorite and instead it turned out to be the most disappointing one in the set. I'm usually partial to these kind of applicator wands but this one just didn't do anything for my lashes. No length, no volume, no definition. No clumps ok. but that was it aside from the cute packaging. It just left me with limp little lifeless bearly there lashes.. Now, I don't have long lush lashes but I also don't have short stubbly ones either so with that being said c'mon!!! for the price of the original size it really should do something of significance other than just look cute on your vanity. If you're a more "Au Naturale" kinda girl that just wants darker lashes sans the clumps than you might be satisfied with this mascara. However, to pay damn near 30 bucks for that I think is a bit much but hey.. whatever floats your boat pal.. Sorry kat but me no likey:(

on 6/7/2014 6:49:00 PM

I had high hopes for this one as I've been pleased with Kat Von D's makeup so far. I am always looking for a smudgeproof and flakeproof mascara. This seemed good at first, until I touched my eyes at work one day. It flaked, got into my eye and turned it red. I will be returning to Sephora -- I don't like to take chances with something that seems irritating.

on 6/5/2014 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I liked this mascara. The wand puts you in the mind set of They're Real meets a curved over exaggerated Lash Domination (Bare Minerals). The ball at the end gives great separation and the curved want gives good curl. Overall, not mind-blowing but a good one to have.

This is not a bad mascara at all. I really like it. Love the weird out of this world wand.

It separates all my lashes, holds the curl and i super love how it lengthens them. As in super long. But it doesnt volumize them. That's the only downfall. So it really is not for everyone.

If you want a natural everyday lengthy and curly looking lashes, then go for this.

on 4/27/2014 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I wanted to love this, but I didn't even like it. I love Kat Von D and her makeup line, but this mascara is worthless. It's the wand that makes it not work. I just got this in the mail and wanted to try it right away. It separated my lashes but it gave no volume what so ever and my eyelashes just look dull and lifeless as if I never put mascara on in the the first place. The stem made a mess on my eyelids. I'm just not into plastic applicators I guess. This mascara did nothing for my lashes. I'm returning it today. :( I love Kat Von D, but this product doesn't represent her well. I gave it two stars because the packaging is lovely as usual for KvD. When you double layer the mascara you get some length and a little volume, but not enough for the price. It's nothing to write home about.