Kat Von D Immortal Lash

2.3

I don't know if I just got a bad mini of this or what but mine was super dry. The brush is hard to work with as well. This was so dry I couldn't even get it on my lashes very well. This was the worst mascara I've ever tried thank goodness it was a free mini.

on 6/17/2015 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Deluxe sample from Sephora that lasted me a couple months of use, a few times a week when I didn't want the hassle of removing waterproof. This worked okay. It's very black, which is good. It did not provide any curl to my lashes, I had to use a lash curler if I desired that every time I used this. It did a good job of separating my lashes, didn't necessarily make them longer, in my opinion. It was an okay, every day mascara. Definitely not worth the price for me. I'm currently having very good luck with the new L'Oreal Miss Manga Rock, the waterproof version. And for about $8.00.

on 5/27/2015 2:12:00 AM

This is one of the BEST mascaras I have ever used, along with benefit's new Roller Lash mascara. I love the wand/brush for application- it adds so much volume to my eyelashes. I've had the mini tube of this mascara for 5 months and it has just started to dry out recently, but I am still able to use it on a daily basis. I would definitely recommend this to others.

on 5/10/2015 1:26:00 PM

Edit: I meant to say that this mascara gave me spider lashes. It made them sparse and stick together. Also the wand looks better than it performs. I found it not getting all my lashes. The applicator wand was awkward to use. A second coat did not help things. I wound up throwing it away.

I forgot to add that I wouldn't buy this product again. I'm glad it was just a mini.

on 4/22/2015 9:03:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Wow. Totally shocked by the low ratings. I too got this in the set as a mini with the liner. The liner is my HG liquid liner and I wanted to give this a shot too. After one use I knew I needed the full size. Yes it is a drier formula per say but it does not make my lashes feel dry or crunchy at all. I can do one or two coats or build to my hearts content and it does not clump at all. It holds a curl, doesn't flake, but comes off easily at the end of the day. As for the wand, I've recently had LASIK and my eyeballs are still tender and I found I continuously poked them with other wands (especially Lancome Hypnose Drama) but this wand gives me no issues and the ball at the end is great for those tiny lashes on the inner and outer corner. LOVE!!!!

I got this with the Kat Eye set (much different review for the liner) and was kinda disappointed.. I will say that I love the wand, that is probably the only thing that is keeping me from getting rid of it. Cute packaging like all of her stuff. It seems like it was kinda dried up when I first got it, and after about 30 sec of having it out it was so dry and unusable. It clumps up a lot and it's kinda hard to work with. I will say that once you have it on it will stay there better than a lot of other mascaras though. I believe it if was newer and more liquidy going on that I would love it. I thought I just got a bad one but not so sure after seeing other reviews...

on 3/17/2015 11:10:00 PM

I didn't care for this mascara at all.

The applicator itself looks like a medieval spiked mace, making it impossible to get the applicator down close to my lash line without stabbing my eyeball with the thing. The applicator is also flimsy and with that spiked ball on the end you have to push hard to get the thing back into the tube. Don't know about other users but this caused my applicator to bend.

The mascara itself was nothing to write home about. The formula was very wet and did nothing to lengthen or volumize my lashes, the only thing it did was color my lashes black.

I know of many other mascaras out there that actually perform and cost less. This one is going back to Sephora.

on 3/17/2015 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I didn't like a thing about this mascara. In the first place I lost several lashes after just 1 day of wear. It dried my eyes and lashes so badly that when I washed my face in the evening the mascara came off as dry sand. Second issue is how it actually looks. It is so bad at doing any justice to your own natural lashes that they eventually look horrible and sparse. Third point is the wand which is ridiculous and too twisted to an even nice separation. What is the point in compromising your lashes for the high price like this?

on 2/25/2015 6:40:00 PM

This came in Sephora's sampler box and I knew right away there would be issues. Even though the packaging is fun and the wand itself is kind of cool, the actual mascara is mediocre. I think they tried so hard to make the wand a reflection of her cool-ness, it took away from the overall product. Love you, Kat, but could live without this mascara.

on 2/25/2015 11:54:00 AM

I didn't notice this mascara doing anything at all. The ball at the end of the wand is also difficult to use, this is just a useless product.

Top Rated Kat Von D Products