November 24, 2014 | 1282 users online

Shampoo - Matrix - Biolage Colorlast Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by lgerkin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ugh. That's all I have to say. I spent close to $20 for a bottle of this shampoo the last time I had my hair colored, thinking it would be worth it to invest in a better shampoo. I found that my hair faded faster, and most concerning, I noticed a ton of hair in the shower when I was done. I even asked my dermatologist about it and starting taking biotin, then read some reviews online and saw others who lost hair using this shampoo. Back to my old Garnier and all is well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

This shampoo was ok...it lathered up & rinsed well,smelled nice too but that was about it.

This IMO didn't really do anything for my hair color (used with the matching conditioner) other than cleansed it.

I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Jimeezgirl

This is Biolage's new color shampoo. It claim to have the anti-fade properties of the Orchid. I have not used it enough to comment on whether it does make your color last longer. However, it makes me hair look super shiny and pretty. I use it with the matching conditioner because I do not find it to be moisturizing enough alone. This is also paraben free!