December 20, 2014 | 1556 users online

Moisturizers - Chanel - Hydra Beauty Creme Riche

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by amygirl3540

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am shocked at how much I love this moisturizer. It's like a big drink of water for my skin. I have combination to normal skin, but has occasional breakouts. I am guessing this creme riche moisturizer is for severely dry skin, however, I use a retinol nightly and my skin gets peely and dry. I justified the cost of this because the container is quite large and you're getting a nice amount of product and a little goes a long way. It is heavily scented, so if you are sensitive to smells, this may not be for you. However, I love how this smells (roses!). It's very rich and luxurious. I definitely recommend this and will repurchase. I also like the hydrating essence mist, which is a good companion product, but haven't been able to justify that expense yet.

Edit 8/23/14: I have repurchased this. It does a great job keeping my skin hydrated and balanced. I love it.

Edit: 12/5/14: I have gone back to NIA24 skin strengthening complex because it seems like I get more bang for my buck. This Chanel moisturizer smells divine and feels lovely, but I'm not sure if it actually DOES anything to improve my skins appearance or texture, whereas I know that NIA24 makes a visible difference. So, I am still giving this a high rating because it's nice, but it's nothing more than a luxe hydrate product and for that price I need more and I went through 2 tubs of this since May!