Clairol Herbal Essences Moroccan Me A Miracle 7 In 1 Serum

4.3

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

This product did not do much for my hair. The bottle looks cute and it smells really good but as a whole it doesn't do much to help the general condition of your hair. The only noticeable change is that my hair was a bit softer after I used this.

on 8/20/2014 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I started using this after my mum brought it home to try it out. She suggested that since I have thicker hair, it should help manage it. I have extremely thick, dry wavey hair, and I've used so many oils and sprays that might help manage it. Most of them only worked on the top layer of hair, and left a greasy feel (sometimes not right away, but a day later I'd wake up to stringy glossy hair). This AMAZING serum practically transformed my hair (I'm not joking!).

After showers, my hair would dry into a big hay-like puff ball. To prevent that I just slab on a few pumps (it suggests one or two, but with hair like mine, I usually use about 5 for my entire hair, which means one or two pumps PER section) and l can literally feel the difference in my hair even though it's still wet. I do brush my hair lightly after putting the serum on, to make sure it spreads evenly, and it helps my hair stay smooth, extremely soft, shiny, and non-greasy (not to mention tangled free) until the next shower. Although the smell of the product is strong, I personally love it (sort of reminds me of grapes) and it doesn't stay for too long. I seriously recommend this to any one with thick dry hair. Would definitely re-purchase.

on 7/23/2014 8:47:00 AM

I've used this product twice and I am in LOVE! I've never used a serum for my hair that actually does what it says but doesn't make my hair feel heavy and oily like other serums I have tried. My dry, damaged hair feels smooth and alive! Also, it smells great!!! Highly recommended!

on 7/6/2014 12:28:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Good smell, hair is smoother, shinier, and more manageable. Makes my hair a texture besides the usual stringy from humidity; having naturally straight fine hair. Soft, instead of tangly.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I purchased this because my hair was rather dry. I planed to use it while straightening my hair and I must say , it was well worth the buy. My hair is shining and smooth and I love it!

on 4/24/2014 10:17:00 AM

I got this because I have started to blow-dry my hair and it was getting a bit scraggly-feeling. I don't normally use hair products but I chose this one because it was cheap. I was half expecting it to make my hair seem greasy but I was actually really happy with it. The pump puts out a perfect amount, not too much, and with two pumps on my shortish-but-thick hair doesn't make it look at all greasy. It looks largely the same, but soft, a bit shinier.

I was also expecting it to feel dirtier sooner, as I typically only wash my hair twice a week so I really notice product in my hair the next day. Nope! Still perfect. So yeah, I definitely recommend this stuff. I don't love the smell but that's just personal preference and it fades pretty quickly.

Popular Styling Products