Catrice Prime And Fine Mattifying Powder Waterproof

TALC, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, DIMETHICONE, ZINC STEARATE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, SILICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONOL, ASCORBYL TETRAISOPALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL, CI 77491, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES).

on 4/1/2015 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This is the first powder I've ever bought. Years ago, when I just started to use more make-up I bought a cheap stash to experiment with. After I got the hang of it of course I wanted to try more high-end make-up, because that should be awesome and beautiful and better right? WRONG! I've tried so many powders after this but this is the best. Well, actually the loose powder of this is the best, but I carry this compact version around in my purse all the time. The powder is very fine, it leaves a silky, shine free finish that lasts for a couple of hours. It doesn't look powdery, doesn't highlight dryness and flakes and I love that it doesn't have colour, as I never seem to be able to find a coloured powder that matches my skintone. As I have very dry skin I use dewey foundations that need some powder to take away a bit of the shine. This does just that, without giving a dry, powdery, caked-on look. My foundation still looks dewey, but more satin-like. This is the only powder that ever looked good on my dry skin. I've spent so much money on expensive powders, only to draw the conclusion that the first one I bought really is the best. These are HG products, I never say that, but with these I'm so sure. I will never cheat on them again!

on 11/17/2014 5:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

OMG!!! I loveeeee this powder!!!!! I have oily skin and every foundation last 3/4 hours (without powder) until that horrible shine appears but since I started to use this powder my life had change. Now my foundations last at least about 6 hours without retouch the powder.
Before I decide that I really need to buy this miracle powder, I searched a few reviews and in all of them people say that this stuff is amazing, so I got to the store and paid 5 (about $6/7) which is awesomeeee.
It is a waterpoof and translucid powder, doesn't get cakey.
What can I ask more? extremely satisfied with this powder! :D

on 4/24/2014 6:08:00 AM

I just used this powder twice, and i'm already raving about it!!

I have sensitive, oily, acne prone skin for reference. The best powder i came across so far was the Essence Loose powder (another inexpensive german brand). I'm not a big fan of pressed powders, because none of the ones i've tried reached my standards and can look. I had already tried one from catrice, but was nothing special just an ordinary pressed powder, that didn't do much aside from mattifying my skin for a couple of hours, and gave me a very powdery look (not sexy). As for Rimmel Stay Matte, i don't like it either. Gives a very powdery finish, and it's not as effective as i thought.

I'm currently on accutane. So my skin is more on the normal to dry side. But because i use makeup, and i have to use more dewy products, i have to use some kind of powder to tone down the shine and so the makeup will last longer... Also, i've been having a problem with huge pores on my nose and apple cheeks. I avoid using primers because i don't want to put so much products on my skin, as it's treating itself from the acne.

Then i came across a review from this product, It claims to be mattifying, waterproof, and keeps skin moisturized at the same time (it's enriched with vitamins A and E). But what really caught my eye was the before and after pictures: the pores almost disappeared and the skin looked photoshop! And with such an inexpensive product: 5,69 euros for 9grams.

It's translucent and it's a very fine powder, and the packaging is really fancy with a big mirror in it. I can put powder over a more mattifying foundation and it doesn't look powdery at all, which i find really fantastic. Gives a mattifying look, perfected and natural at the same time. The pores are barely visible and keeps shine at bay for a good amount of hours (although i didn't tested on my regular oily skin). Also, it didn't make my skin more dry, i feel very comfortable using it. This powder was all that I needed! Never going to buy another powder again! ;)

Whatever skin type that you have, it's just perfect!

Recommended for Normal Skin