Catrice Prime And Fine Mattifying Powder Waterproof

4.9

TALC, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, DIMETHICONE, ZINC STEARATE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, SILICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONOL, ASCORBYL TETRAISOPALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL, CI 77491, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very good quality. Does exacly what is supposed to do.

Well let me start out by saying this powder tops all those high end powders hands down. Made in Italy for under 7$, are you kidding me??? Yes it is true. And I own a restaurant and I have this on since 630am it is now 11 hours and no shine and my makeup is where it was when I applied it. I used a brush to tap some powder onto my eyes over my eye makeup and even though I wear super duper waterproof and smudge proof eye makeup, I always had some smudges and let me say that is not an issue today. My makeup looks fresh and the sweat from working today never moved or slid my makeup. I bought the two compacts at Ulta on Monday, the last two. I'm upset not all the ultas have this line. I drove 4 hours round trip to get it. Try it it's awesome. For those of you who HATE talc don't bother. But talc is not an issue for me. It's natures finest powder in my opinion.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a pressed powder which is available in the USA from Ulta. I believe some of the Catrice items are Ulta exclusives here. This powder is awesome! It comes w a large mirror (no applicator) which is handy for travel. I have a few travel sized brushes including a folding elf kabuki which come in handy for keeping in my purse. I bought this powder in Translucent which I don't normally favor Transluc. powders because of the way they will photograph & how companies think a Transluc. powder is a kind of one-size-fits-all for skin colors (which is not). This is kind of pale/light, i can't see it being good for any1 who has a darker than Medium nor WOC complexion. I have very oily skin which this is awesome for. It is almost virtually oil free except for an oil very far down the list near the end (sunflower) so it's pretty non-comedogenic. This is cheap too! $6 or so for 0.31oz. It will banish shine for a few hours & can be worn alone or over fdtn. 1 of the best pressed powders I have tried. I will be repurchasing this & other Catrice products.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Great cheap powder!
I love the fact that the plastic package contains a big mirror.
I got sensitive, combination skin with a very oily t-zone.
I swipe on some powder with my essence blush brush (I just love the fact that the blush is pink and I can reach the corners around my nose with it)
And I stay matte for around 4 hours.
It is perfect translucent and I also use it on the bare face days to cover my shiny forehead and nose.
It can be a bit cakey if applied to heavily.

The ingredients

TALC, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, DIMETHICONE, ZINC STEARATE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, SILICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, VP / HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONOL, ASCORBYL TETRAISOPALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL, CI 77491, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES).

This is the best powder to set you're foundation and it doesn't cake up i got oily skin. But you can only buy it in europe.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

OMG!!! I loveeeee this powder!!!!! I have oily skin and every foundation last 3/4 hours (without powder) until that horrible shine appears but since I started to use this powder my life had change. Now my foundations last at least about 6 hours without retouch the powder.
Before I decide that I really need to buy this miracle powder, I searched a few reviews and in all of them people say that this stuff is amazing, so I got to the store and paid 5 (about $6/7) which is awesomeeee.
It is a waterpoof and translucid powder, doesn't get cakey.
What can I ask more? extremely satisfied with this powder! :D

I just used this powder twice, and i'm already raving about it!!

I have sensitive, oily, acne prone skin for reference. The best powder i came across so far was the Essence Loose powder (another inexpensive german brand). I'm not a big fan of pressed powders, because none of the ones i've tried reached my standards and can look. I had already tried one from catrice, but was nothing special just an ordinary pressed powder, that didn't do much aside from mattifying my skin for a couple of hours, and gave me a very powdery look (not sexy). As for Rimmel Stay Matte, i don't like it either. Gives a very powdery finish, and it's not as effective as i thought.

I'm currently on accutane. So my skin is more on the normal to dry side. But because i use makeup, and i have to use more dewy products, i have to use some kind of powder to tone down the shine and so the makeup will last longer... Also, i've been having a problem with huge pores on my nose and apple cheeks. I avoid using primers because i don't want to put so much products on my skin, as it's treating itself from the acne.

Then i came across a review from this product, It claims to be mattifying, waterproof, and keeps skin moisturized at the same time (it's enriched with vitamins A and E). But what really caught my eye was the before and after pictures: the pores almost disappeared and the skin looked photoshop! And with such an inexpensive product: 5,69 euros for 9grams.

It's translucent and it's a very fine powder, and the packaging is really fancy with a big mirror in it. I can put powder over a more mattifying foundation and it doesn't look powdery at all, which i find really fantastic. Gives a mattifying look, perfected and natural at the same time. The pores are barely visible and keeps shine at bay for a good amount of hours (although i didn't tested on my regular oily skin). Also, it didn't make my skin more dry, i feel very comfortable using it. This powder was all that I needed! Never going to buy another powder again! ;)

Whatever skin type that you have, it's just perfect!

Recommended for Normal Skin