October 25, 2014 | 879 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Purely Pampering Pistachio Cream with Magnolia Body Wash

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by joy2uandme

The scent of this: smells nothing like magnolia and nothing like pistachio. I hate it while I am showering but it actually smells ok on my skin after I'm out of the shower.

It is very moisturizing so I appreciate that.

Dove needs to change their bottle designs across the board. The broad base with skinny top just doesn't work that well and many a bottle has slipped out of my hand, sounding like a grenade in the shower. Also hard to get the goo out as I use up the wash.

I give it fair marks because I still like the rosewood best and it seems to be discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Sheisabeauty

I love me some dove products I actually can't use anything else. But this product here is by far my absolute favorite.... it smells so good! I love everything about it, my skin is soft and supple and if leaves behind a nice fragrance far after you step out of your bath I even lover the color (cute minty green). They should come out with matching body mist and deodorant. I hope they never discontinue.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 1:17:00 AM More reviews by aeriekah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in LOVE with this body wash. Not very familiar with Magnolia but I can smell the sweetness of the pistachio notes. Body wash can be pricy so after I am done with my two other bottles I will use buy the body bar and make a DIY body wash. I hope they never discontinue this scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

Love Love LOVE this scent.
I think this scent is just heavenly. I want it in a lotion as well.
I do switch it up about half way through the bottle to another bar or body wash just to insure I do not get tired of the scent. It is sweet but not overly sweet. Just creamy and wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Samm12

LOVE THIS STUFF!!! I always had very sensitive skin and I would have to be careful with what I used. This product smells great,moisturizes, cleans, and does not give me reactions, which means I probably won't ever use another body wash!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by dianneperkins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product smells divine! Yes, it cleans without drying and leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed, but I already expect that from Dove products. What I love most about it is the fragrance. I distinctly smell the pistachio, and its combination with the magnolia is fantastic. I, too, wish Dove would put out an accompanying body lotion and body spray. I've been searching for perfumes/fragrances with just this pistachio note, but no luck. Tried Bvlgari Omnia Green Jade, which is supposed to have a pistachio note. But, it doesn't even come close to the heavenly scent of this product. I also love this product in the Blue Fig and Orange Blossom scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by caraphernelia232

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is a lifesaver. I recently moved across the country from the Midwest to the desert. After a week or so of being here my skin felt like it was going to shrivel up & fall off. This caught my eye mostly because it just said MOISTURE on it. Added to my love of dove products, I decided I'd give it a try. This stuff is awesome. It smells great & works well. My skin feels so much better after I shower. Not oily or over slick, just soft & clean, & my hands aren't chapped anymore. It has a mild floral scent with a light nuttiness added to it. Some people say they can't smell the pistachio in it, but it's definitely there. It's a little pricey, like all dove products, but it's definitely worth it. 10/10.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am on my second bottle of this body wash and I figure it's time to write a review. First of all, this doesn't smell like pistachio. So, my hopes were shattered when I popped that lid. However, whatever the magnolia smell is -- it does it for me. I think the pistachio is in the color of the soap -- it is a beautiful, creamy, mint green. It lathers up great, smells heavenly (even tho it's not pistachio -- that's the only reason I didn't give it 5 lippies), and I the way it makes my skin feel --- clean, soft and beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by BombshellLovee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Heard so many good things about this body wash on YouTube so I had to try it and it is truly AMAZING!! If you like warm, rich, sweet smells you will love this product! It literally smells like dessert and leaves a light sweet scent on your skin. Unlike the Philosophy body washes that strip your skin of moisture and leave you with virtually no scent, this body wash is very creamy and moisturizing and the scent will actually last. I'm completely obsessed with the smell and I would love if they made a lotion too! LOVE!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

Sadly I do not like the scent of this... A lot of people seem to love it but it's not for me.. I wanted to like it... A little too sweet with a hint of something that just smells off to me.. lathers just like Dove shower gels. Works amazing. The scent just isn't something I love.