January 27, 2015 | 1959 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Purely Pampering Pistachio Cream with Magnolia Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2015 12:00:00 PM More reviews by jaimelyn80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've always thought that the texture of Dove body washes are superior to others, even more high end ones, because it's so thick that you even have to add extra water after lathering it on (I think it is probably best suited to shower use, but I love baths). The fragrance of this one is like pistachio pudding, which I just love. It's rich, thick and fluffy and the scent lingers nicely on your skin after your bath or shower. It's my favorite in their line of body washes by far.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2015 11:19:00 AM More reviews by caramelkiss19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I could see myself going back to pick this up again. I'm using it in the dead of winter everyday and I don't have crocodile skin (which is a small miracle). I like the scent, and I am sensitive to quite a few fragrances and find them overpowering. I haven't noticed that this irritates my skin at all and I am prone to back and chest acne. I would be curious to see if that would change in the summer months.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2015 1:59:00 PM More reviews by fashionstyledance

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product has always been great, It is a bath / shower cream and the packaging is pretty too !!!! £1.00 in Superdrug( Great Value ) Great purchase - Buy

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2015 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Dreamer731

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love Dove products but i'm not in love with the scent of this body wash. Like all Dove body washes the formula is very nourishing, but the scent is too nutty. I'm not a big fan of edible smelling body products. I probably won't be purchasing this Body wash again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by joy2uandme

The scent of this: smells nothing like magnolia and nothing like pistachio. I hate it while I am showering but it actually smells ok on my skin after I'm out of the shower.

It is very moisturizing so I appreciate that.

Dove needs to change their bottle designs across the board. The broad base with skinny top just doesn't work that well and many a bottle has slipped out of my hand, sounding like a grenade in the shower. Also hard to get the goo out as I use up the wash.

I give it fair marks because I still like the rosewood best and it seems to be discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Sheisabeauty

I love me some dove products I actually can't use anything else. But this product here is by far my absolute favorite.... it smells so good! I love everything about it, my skin is soft and supple and if leaves behind a nice fragrance far after you step out of your bath I even lover the color (cute minty green). They should come out with matching body mist and deodorant. I hope they never discontinue.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 1:17:00 AM More reviews by aeriekah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in LOVE with this body wash. Not very familiar with Magnolia but I can smell the sweetness of the pistachio notes. Body wash can be pricy so after I am done with my two other bottles I will use buy the body bar and make a DIY body wash. I hope they never discontinue this scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

Love Love LOVE this scent.
I think this scent is just heavenly. I want it in a lotion as well.
I do switch it up about half way through the bottle to another bar or body wash just to insure I do not get tired of the scent. It is sweet but not overly sweet. Just creamy and wonderful. Heaven in a bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Samm12

LOVE THIS STUFF!!! I always had very sensitive skin and I would have to be careful with what I used. This product smells great,moisturizes, cleans, and does not give me reactions, which means I probably won't ever use another body wash!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by dianneperkins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product smells divine! Yes, it cleans without drying and leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed, but I already expect that from Dove products. What I love most about it is the fragrance. I distinctly smell the pistachio, and its combination with the magnolia is fantastic. I, too, wish Dove would put out an accompanying body lotion and body spray. I've been searching for perfumes/fragrances with just this pistachio note, but no luck. Tried Bvlgari Omnia Green Jade, which is supposed to have a pistachio note. But, it doesn't even come close to the heavenly scent of this product. I also love this product in the Blue Fig and Orange Blossom scent.