Dove Purely Pampering Pistachio Cream with Magnolia Body Wash

4.2

on 3/15/2015 2:14:00 AM

Love this body wash. Smells SO good. Soothing aroma and moisturizing to my skin. Scent does carry for a while so bonus, but not in an overpowering way. Got it on sale so no complaints. An easily affordable way to pamper yourself. Lathers up so nice. Creamy.

Only complaint: the top of the bottle is pointed so inverting it to get all you can out of the bottle is problematic. Felt like there was at least one maybe two uses I missed out on because of that.

Still, worth buying.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Saw this in the soap aisle, nearly all the other scents where picked over and there was about 15 of these scattered around. I picked it up and it smelled so unique compared to the other body washes, so I picked it up. I've had so many flowery and fruity soaps they all smell the same at this point. At home in the shower this smelled HEAVENLY. I am in love with the texture and scent. It glides across your skin, very creamy and rich. Only need a small amount because it lathers so well. I can't recommend this enough. Definitely hope they keep this scent around.

on 1/25/2015 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've always thought that the texture of Dove body washes are superior to others, even more high end ones, because it's so thick that you even have to add extra water after lathering it on (I think it is probably best suited to shower use, but I love baths). The fragrance of this one is like pistachio pudding, which I just love. It's rich, thick and fluffy and the scent lingers nicely on your skin after your bath or shower. It's my favorite in their line of body washes by far.

on 1/15/2015 11:19:00 AM

I could see myself going back to pick this up again. I'm using it in the dead of winter everyday and I don't have crocodile skin (which is a small miracle). I like the scent, and I am sensitive to quite a few fragrances and find them overpowering. I haven't noticed that this irritates my skin at all and I am prone to back and chest acne. I would be curious to see if that would change in the summer months.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product has always been great, It is a bath / shower cream and the packaging is pretty too !!!! £1.00 in Superdrug( Great Value ) Great purchase - Buy

on 1/4/2015 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I love Dove products but i'm not in love with the scent of this body wash. Like all Dove body washes the formula is very nourishing, but the scent is too nutty. I'm not a big fan of edible smelling body products. I probably won't be purchasing this Body wash again.

on 9/9/2014 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The scent of this: smells nothing like magnolia and nothing like pistachio. I hate it while I am showering but it actually smells ok on my skin after I'm out of the shower.

It is very moisturizing so I appreciate that.

Dove needs to change their bottle designs across the board. The broad base with skinny top just doesn't work that well and many a bottle has slipped out of my hand, sounding like a grenade in the shower. Also hard to get the goo out as I use up the wash.

I give it fair marks because I still like the rosewood best and it seems to be discontinued.

on 8/29/2014 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love me some dove products I actually can't use anything else. But this product here is by far my absolute favorite.... it smells so good! I love everything about it, my skin is soft and supple and if leaves behind a nice fragrance far after you step out of your bath I even lover the color (cute minty green). They should come out with matching body mist and deodorant. I hope they never discontinue.

on 8/13/2014 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I am in LOVE with this body wash. Not very familiar with Magnolia but I can smell the sweetness of the pistachio notes. Body wash can be pricy so after I am done with my two other bottles I will use buy the body bar and make a DIY body wash. I hope they never discontinue this scent.

on 8/3/2014 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love Love LOVE this scent.
I think this scent is just heavenly. I want it in a lotion as well.
I do switch it up about half way through the bottle to another bar or body wash just to insure I do not get tired of the scent. It is sweet but not overly sweet. Just creamy and wonderful. Heaven in a bottle.

Popular Gels/Soaps