July 24, 2014 | 1169 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Purely Pampering Pistachio Cream with Magnolia Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by dianneperkins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product smells divine! Yes, it cleans without drying and leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed, but I already expect that from Dove products. What I love most about it is the fragrance. I distinctly smell the pistachio, and its combination with the magnolia is fantastic. I, too, wish Dove would put out an accompanying body lotion and body spray. I've been searching for perfumes/fragrances with just this pistachio note, but no luck. Tried Bvlgari Omnia Green Jade, which is supposed to have a pistachio note. But, it doesn't even come close to the heavenly scent of this product. I also love this product in the Blue Fig and Orange Blossom scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by caraphernelia232

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is a lifesaver. I recently moved across the country from the Midwest to the desert. After a week or so of being here my skin felt like it was going to shrivel up & fall off. This caught my eye mostly because it just said MOISTURE on it. Added to my love of dove products, I decided I'd give it a try. This stuff is awesome. It smells great & works well. My skin feels so much better after I shower. Not oily or over slick, just soft & clean, & my hands aren't chapped anymore. It has a mild floral scent with a light nuttiness added to it. Some people say they can't smell the pistachio in it, but it's definitely there. It's a little pricey, like all dove products, but it's definitely worth it. 10/10.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am on my second bottle of this body wash and I figure it's time to write a review. First of all, this doesn't smell like pistachio. So, my hopes were shattered when I popped that lid. However, whatever the magnolia smell is -- it does it for me. I think the pistachio is in the color of the soap -- it is a beautiful, creamy, mint green. It lathers up great, smells heavenly (even tho it's not pistachio -- that's the only reason I didn't give it 5 lippies), and I the way it makes my skin feel --- clean, soft and beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by BombshellLovee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Heard so many good things about this body wash on YouTube so I had to try it and it is truly AMAZING!! If you like warm, rich, sweet smells you will love this product! It literally smells like dessert and leaves a light sweet scent on your skin. Unlike the Philosophy body washes that strip your skin of moisture and leave you with virtually no scent, this body wash is very creamy and moisturizing and the scent will actually last. I'm completely obsessed with the smell and I would love if they made a lotion too! LOVE!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

Sadly I do not like the scent of this... A lot of people seem to love it but it's not for me.. I wanted to like it... A little too sweet with a hint of something that just smells off to me.. lathers just like Dove shower gels. Works amazing. The scent just isn't something I love.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2014 5:56:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

Dear Dove, please help a girl out and make a pistachio lotion and deodorant to go with this delicious scented body wash!!

Anyway, this body wash smells like a french patisserie with the subtle hint of nutty pistachio goodness! It's very enjoyable and leaves skin with a light fragrance. By far my fave scent Dove has to offer:) As far as moisturizing goes, it's pretty heavy and works into a nice, rich lather that leaves my skin feeling quenched--maybe slightly too moisturizing imo for year-round use but has served me well in the winter months. I have very sensitive skin and have experienced no irritation from it, I also use it as a shave cream because it's so thick. I definitely recommend this, especially if your skin is on the dry side. I would repurchase definitely!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2014 2:00:00 AM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This dove smells awsome! It's moisturizing and leaves the skin super soft! It does smells like pistachio and magnolia, the scent last a long time. Love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by twistpain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

caused my skin to break out in a rash . returned it .

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by missbliss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This review is for the bar soap version of this product. I am in love with it. As with most Dove products, it lathers & moisturizes well. If I need extra exfoliation I use it with a washcloth.

It does smell kind of old fashioned, but in the best way possible. The scent is so delicate & and it does last, although I have to sniff my arm to smell it. I've even stopped wearing perfume since I bought it, just so I can enjoy the soft scent a little more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I love all of Dove body washes and this line is amazing. This is probably my favorite one in the line. It is so unique in scent and is so moisturizing. It suds so well and cleans so well without stripping the skin.

It's super gentle too and I can use it on my face. I really wish they would make matching lotions in this scent! It just makes me think of pistachio ice cream and has a hint of magnolia. this stuff lasts for a long time as well because it's super thick. I shave with it and wash with it. I never feel dry or overly stripped of oils.