October 21, 2014 | 1755 users online

Fragrances - Viktor & Rolf - Bonbon EdP

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by stls

This must be a joke. I do like sweet perfumes - the original Lolita Lempicka is my signature after all - but this..!? All I can smells is sugar, sugar, sugar, sugar, sugar and more sugar with a hint of synthetic peach. Just artificial vague sweetness - and potent too! - but no artistry whatsoever. I found the packaging laughable - and not in a good way - as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2014 4:55:00 AM More reviews by brunettebordeaux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only thing I like about this perfume is the packaging and cute ad with the hot pink bows. That is ALL. I excitedly received a bottle and almost felt like throwing up once I smelled it. I tried it a few times and never liked it. It smelled like sugary oranges gone rancid. I couldn't quite explain it. I love many gourmand scents and have a high tolerance for even cheap ones laden with alcohol. I never had a sweet perfume make me gag. Pass up on this one and save your money unless you want a glass-shaped bow looking pretty on your bathroom counter and nothing more. "Flowerbomb" is sweet yet more gorgeous than this.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by fionarocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hated this-so cloyingly sweet it made me want to vom. Of course the sillage was crazy strong. The bottle and the commercial are cute, though. If I am feeling like something sweet I'll just go with Angel.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Miau

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this parfume kind of on a whim a few days ago. I thought it smelled very yummy and bottle was cute. I like sweet parfumes, but not sure how this one is wearing on me...My husband says he likes it a lot. Not sure how sopisticated it is, but I do like that it is warm, sweet and staying power is good. I guess I will give it some time.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2014 12:41:00 AM More reviews by nathaliez

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Frankly, it isn't anything special, it is a sweet, vaguely interesting perfumeI find it synthetic, not a winner for me, especially not at that outrageous price!! Viktor and Rolf are counting on the cute bottle to sell a generic sugary juice!
If you are looking for a cute gift for a 16 year old l this might do it! If you can afford it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by iloveurbandecay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Awesome! I hated Flowerbomb, so I was not expecting great things from this new perfume but WOW! It's just amazing. Goes on sweet but with a citrus tang. Dries down to a sweet floral scent that is just heavenly. No headaches at all with this one, and it is not overpowering. A definite must-have, I'm glad I bought it and will buy again. It's a go-to scent for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by fragranceisall

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After the ultra-bombastic Flowerbomb, I was expecting something equally sensationally original from V&R but Bonbon is definitely not it. Not at all. To me, this smells like a thousand other unimaginative frags contained, unfortunately, in a vulgarly overdone bottle. No class at all. As soon as I post this, I am going to scrub off what I applied from a "Vogue" scent strip and lavishly spray on the incomparable "Flowerbomb".

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by honeychild79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had been antcipating Bonbon's release ever since I heard about it. Since I am a sucker for super sweet scents I knew this would be right up my alley. I bought a deluxe sample size off eBay because the full size price is outrageously expensive. I like it but I didn't fall head over heels for it like I thought I would. It's sweet, but not super sweet. It has hints of caramel, lemon & wood mixed with my body chemistry. I'm not sure if I like it enough to pull the trigger for the full size version.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Loretta130

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just smelled this on a scent strip in Allure. It is a very sweet caramel and brown sugar scent. It is so lovely, I'm going to buy it today !! How nice to find a new scent that smells good like a woman should smell. I'm a bit sick of Bergamot and citrus as top.notes. They remind me of fabric softener sheets or colognes for men. Bonbon lasted all day. I kept sniffing my wrist. Yummy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by rosbergs3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have a little contest going on with myself to find the sweetest scent ever. Not counting Pink Sugar because we all know that is the sweetest scent known to mankind. Up for competition of Viktor & Rolfs Bon Bon, Lancomes La vie est belle, Prad's Candy and Brittney Spears Fantasy. Bon Bon is first up for review and it's a winner. Luscious, deep dark caramel that smells so entirely realistic. It lingers throughout the duration of the scent. I love it. A few hours later the flowers start to emerge. The jasmine are orange flowers. I went to the copy room to make some copies just now and went back to make more and i noticed a beautiful scent of oranges in the air. It had to be the orange flower in Bon Bon. I also noticed other flowers too....like the jasmine. I have not noticed any woods yet though. Bon Bon isnt a woods fragrance though. It's supposed to be a rich caramel candy scent. I've read a lot of reviews comparing it to Flowerbomb. I dont get the comparison in any way. Bon Bon stands by itself as an awesome scent. Bon Bon isnt sickly sweet either so i dont know if its going to win my contest but it is sweet. Sweet and wonderful. Oh, one more thing. The bottle is totally cool but it's a lot bigger than it looks and you need big hands to get your hands around it to spray it. It fits the perfume perfectly. Next up for review is Prada's Candy.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No