December 21, 2014 | 1689 users online

Fragrances - Viktor & Rolf - Bonbon EdP

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by debstar1984

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this, it's sweet, but gorgeous! My hubby also loves it, just try it first before buying! I wore it to work and could smell it all day, it made me feel good, I actually prefer it to flower bomb which I also own! Definitely a favourite in my collection!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2014 4:02:00 AM More reviews by hannahros3

I love this fragrance! The bottle and packaging is adorable (a little pricey but I got over it) Smelt very different on me to what it did on my friend. She was wearing it quite some time before I tried it. On her it stayed very sweet - caramely.. Bubblegumy which made me stay away. I finally tried it and it totally changed. I instantly smelt a floral musk. Definitely still sweet but a lot more floral. This is one of those time you really need to try it on I think. It is definitely my new signature fragrance

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Aramisse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bonbon will probably not leave its smell in the history of modern parfumerie. Donít expect the uniqueness of a No. 5 or the classicism of Annick Goutalís creations. Nevertheless, the creators did their homework as Bonbon is harmonious and develops agreeably. Not really innovative, but fill a gap in the candy department. The well-advised nose may consider adding Viktor & Rolfís last eau de parfum to its wardrobe, for these playful days and nights.

Of course, you have to like sweet smells, as Bonbon opens with a strong statement made of such notes, which remain present all along. Yet, quickly, it evolves into a more discrete and sensual experience. The lasting power is impressive and the end notes caress like powder sliding on the skin. This final impression is not without reminding of Loulou (a favorite of mine), but in far more subtle way.

I am quite happy with my purchase, even though Bonbon is overpriced for what it offers. Without a set including the eau de parfum, a small body lotion and shower gel, an extra gift containing a miniature, plenty of samples, and $10 off, I am not sure I would have bought it.

Terrible, tacky bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2014 6:43:00 PM More reviews by vandenbergnikita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this perfume! It is warm, sweet, and sugary with a strong vanilla scent when it dries down. I will definitely repurchase this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by stls

This must be a joke. I do like sweet perfumes - the original Lolita Lempicka is my signature after all - but this..!? All I can smells is sugar, sugar, sugar, sugar, sugar and more sugar with a hint of synthetic peach. Just artificial vague sweetness - and potent too! - but no artistry whatsoever. I found the packaging laughable - and not in a good way - as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2014 4:55:00 AM More reviews by brunettebordeaux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only thing I like about this perfume is the packaging and cute ad with the hot pink bows. That is ALL. I excitedly received a bottle and almost felt like throwing up once I smelled it. I tried it a few times and never liked it. It smelled like sugary oranges gone rancid. I couldn't quite explain it. I love many gourmand scents and have a high tolerance for even cheap ones laden with alcohol. I never had a sweet perfume make me gag. Pass up on this one and save your money unless you want a glass-shaped bow looking pretty on your bathroom counter and nothing more. "Flowerbomb" is sweet yet more gorgeous than this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by fionarocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hated this-so cloyingly sweet it made me want to vom. Of course the sillage was crazy strong. The bottle and the commercial are cute, though. If I am feeling like something sweet I'll just go with Angel.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Miau

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this parfume kind of on a whim a few days ago. I thought it smelled very yummy and bottle was cute. I like sweet parfumes, but not sure how this one is wearing on me...My husband says he likes it a lot. Not sure how sopisticated it is, but I do like that it is warm, sweet and staying power is good. I guess I will give it some time.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2014 12:41:00 AM More reviews by nathaliez

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Frankly, it isn't anything special, it is a sweet, vaguely interesting perfumeI find it synthetic, not a winner for me, especially not at that outrageous price!! Viktor and Rolf are counting on the cute bottle to sell a generic sugary juice!
If you are looking for a cute gift for a 16 year old l this might do it! If you can afford it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by iloveurbandecay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Awesome! I hated Flowerbomb, so I was not expecting great things from this new perfume but WOW! It's just amazing. Goes on sweet but with a citrus tang. Dries down to a sweet floral scent that is just heavenly. No headaches at all with this one, and it is not overpowering. A definite must-have, I'm glad I bought it and will buy again. It's a go-to scent for me.