July 28, 2014 | 2044 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Sparkling Snowflake

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2009 11:41:00 PM More reviews by xPaperdoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I still have some of this from way back in the day. Being a ballerina who has danced "Waltz of the Snowflakes", this scent somehow always brings me back to that atmosphere. It really has this sort of dusty smell that reminds you of an old library or a mysterious forest or something...it's very magical. I know most people don't want to smell like an old library and please don't take that analogy literally! This has a very light, sweet smell. There is just something extra about the ambience of this smell to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2003 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Angel0215

This is MY FAVORITE SCENT and I work for B&BW. It's a holiday scent from 2001 and they discountinued it because it "wasn't popular".... but I recall it being SOLD OUT all the time... Lucky for me I bought 4 bottles... Don't know if they'll be bringing it back... but if you don't mind paying a few extra dollars for an AWESOME scent that LASTS ALL DAY, you can find it on eBay....

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2003 5:11:00 PM More reviews by PhDGrrl

Holy Grail! Bad day, stressful thoughts....? The answer to everything can be found in my Shower in an adorable sparkly cobalt blue bottle. Light musky scent, but more like how the world would smell just after a freshly fallen snow, sprinkled with powdered sugar and coconut flakes. Lotion is light and lovely; shower gel foams magnificiently - this is a 2001 product. Hard to find...but if you do? Either contact me fast or enjoy it yourself!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2002 7:58:00 AM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

From X-mas 2001..Such an unusual combination(at least in my opinion)Coconut,white flowers and musk..All the notes are light and wearable though..This is in my Top 5 favorite scents of all timeI hope they bring it back.