September 20, 2014 | 1761 users online

Moisturizers - Sana - Sana Nameraka Honpo Soy Milk Cream

rated 5.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by sotonggg

I will try to be as detailed as possible since no one has done a review on this product. :)

My skin is rather sensitive and gets clogged up easily, so I tend to be really careful while purchasing my skincare and makeup. This product caught my attention as it has no fragrance, colouring and mineral oil. It has a creamy consistency and is just soooooo moisturizing. It really helps keep my skin moisturize during the winter. However, I do not have any problem using it in Malaysia with the hot and humid weather as well, and nope it does not clogged up my pores and doesn't feel heavy/oily either.

This is a really good product, and I find that there is no need to spend so much on other mid or higher price range moisturizers that works just the same if not no better than this. Plus this does not contain frag, colouring and mineral oil, so less chemical on my face too.

One thing though that I do not like bout this is that it comes in a tub, so it can harbor bacteria, which can cause pimples. So do use a q-tip while you use this moisturizer, or you can transfer it to a smaller container.

I am on my second tub now, one tub would last around 4-5 months and I usually stock up while I am in Japan as it is cheaper over there(5 USD).