October 24, 2014 | 1769 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Sculpting Face Trio - 3x a Lady

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2014 10:57:00 AM More reviews by ds17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a caramel/deep skin tone and this product was not as pigmented as I would have liked. I used a peach cream blush underneath as well as cream bronzer, and I was very happy with the way this product performed. The higlight was my favorite product in this trio, just gorgeous. All the colors have some sort of shine, even the bronzer is a satin finnish. The blush and higlighter both have a good amount of shimmer. So for me I would not use them both together because I am not a fan of that much shine, and in my mind this product is sold to be an all in one yet I personally will never use this blush and highlighter together. The only major complaint I have it the fact that these products were not seperated. The higlighter and blush is really what I use the most, so when those two dwindle down I feel like it will be difficult to fit a brush in just one of the colors. All in all, if you have a fair skin tone I'm sure this product will work for you, but anyone who considers themselves darker than a medium skin tone I would pass on this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by McMeowTin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! I have very fair skin. I like to swirl all colours together and apply! i love this soooo much! the one down fall is the slightly large glitter in the highlighter if you put to much on.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by knbruice

I stumbled across this at Walmart... One swatch of this gorgeous blush/bronzer/highlighter and I was sold. This baked product is ridicously soft and pigmented and I cannot describe how beautiful the shimmer is. All of these trios are luminous and shimmery but they still go on very evenly and smooth. It looks like there is quite a lot of product (11g) and this should last me a long time. I bought this one and 3x a Charm, which is more bronzy/coppery in the blush shade and has a lighter more neutral bronzer. The highlight shade looks to be ALMOST the exact same color between the different packages, but it's such a beautiful color that I don't mind! Packaging is sturdy! I also like to create eye looks using these and they are very glowy and soft. Long lasting too, after all day I still notice color on my cheeks. Worth the $9.