August 23, 2014 | 1331 users online

Primer/ Corrector - NARS - Pro-Prime Instant Line and Pore Perfector

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was just meh for me. Like so many other primers I've tried, it's better than no primer but not worth repurchasing. It does instantly reduce the look of my pores and mattifies the skin, but the effects definitely don't last - within a few hours I'm shiny and my pores are as apparent as ever. I tried this with several foundations and always got the same results, so I'm still on the hunt for a truly effective pore-perfecting primer.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by mochi812

Ok so I heard about this product again from YouTube. But it's really just too expensive! The stick is the same size as the nars concealer but I do not use it as little as the concealer. In order for me to get the prime I need for my foundation I need to do a large area. With that said, the formula is great and does what it claims to do- reduce pores and lines instantly. The price is just too ridiculous

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Kiwipop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had to return this product because it was just too pricey and didn't perform as well as the price would suggest. This costs $32 CAD at Sephora. Now, don't get me wrong, the product itself is okay. It does what it says it will. It smooths out pores and lines providing a nice base for foundation. The fact that it's in stick form means it can be easily used for touch ups on the go, and even can be used on your lips to smooth out those lines (as I was told by the sales associate).

My main problem with this product is that you're getting so little product (0.05 oz to be exact) and by comparison, Benefit's POREfessional costs $37 CAD and comes with 0.75 oz of product AND it does a better job at hiding pores, imo.

Please check out my full review here: