September 21, 2014 | 2067 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Ecotools - Konjac Sponge

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Jennetteinil

This sponge is the bomb dot com!! I've been using it as my cleansing sponge for my day & night skin care routine & it cleans dirt & makeup effortlessly & exfoliates so gently! It's unlike any sponge I've ever used. At first use you think it's not exfoliating but it is! I will keep using this over & over!! Love it!! 😍😍

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by alina08

Oh, how delightful the konjac sponge is! When I saw Boscia's konjac sponge come out, I really wanted to try it without shucking up the eighteen bucks it was going to cost. I am glad a cheaper (and dye-free) alternative has emerged from a very eco-conscious brand. This sponge is gentle and is a great way to scrub in your face wash. It is not scratchy or harsh. For sanitary reasons, it must be disposed of after one to three months. I like the product much better than a washcloth and will look forward to using this in the future.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No