November 28, 2014 | 1923 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Ecotools - Konjac Sponge

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2014 10:47:00 AM More reviews by beautyllush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is a great cleansing sponge! i purchased the one in sensitive--although i don't have sensitive skin--and the regular one and both do a great job! it's not rough or anything and my face feels great after using it. i don't see much of a difference between the two but for some reason i tend to like the regular one more.
it's fairly affordable at $6, depending on where you get it. you can even get it for cheaper at ulta with their $3.50 off $10 coupon, plus manufacturer's coupons. the only thing about this is that it lasts about a month before it begins to fall apart, which isn't the best but at least it doesn't cost a fortune.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by robertson08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love, love, LOVE this sponge.
I saw it on display at Marshalls and had to buy it because I love Eco Tools products!
I bought this sponge in the SENSITIVE version and its so gentle on my skin!
The sponge is made with 100% natural ingredients and is fragrance-free, colorant-free and dermatologist tested. Once I took it home and got it out of the package, I thought I might have made a mistake buying it because the sponge was as hard as a rock but I realized it completely softens when wet.

At night, I run the sponge under the water until its a little moist and scrunch it and then put it under the water a couple more times like that until the entire sponge is completely moist. I wet my face and put on my cream cleanser and just buff my face in circular motion with the sponge. It is excellent at getting makeup off my face and out of my pores. Once you buff all the makeup, it leaves makeup color on the white sponge but you only have to scrunch it under water to get it all out and off the sponge. Where I live the sponge is pricey, I paid 9.00 for one. The sponge will last 1-3 months depending on how use it and care for it. I literally use this sponge every night now. I have dry and sensitive skin and this is the answer to my prayers. HG product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Jennetteinil

This sponge is the bomb dot com!! I've been using it as my cleansing sponge for my day & night skin care routine & it cleans dirt & makeup effortlessly & exfoliates so gently! It's unlike any sponge I've ever used. At first use you think it's not exfoliating but it is! I will keep using this over & over!! Love it!! 😍😍

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by alina08

Oh, how delightful the konjac sponge is! When I saw Boscia's konjac sponge come out, I really wanted to try it without shucking up the eighteen bucks it was going to cost. I am glad a cheaper (and dye-free) alternative has emerged from a very eco-conscious brand. This sponge is gentle and is a great way to scrub in your face wash. It is not scratchy or harsh. For sanitary reasons, it must be disposed of after one to three months. I like the product much better than a washcloth and will look forward to using this in the future.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No