December 20, 2014 | 1410 users online

Hair Treatments - TiGi - Bed Head Chocolate Head Massive Hair Repair Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2009 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Kaylabean

I can't believe all the bad reviews. This is the only thing that makes my hair look good. To be honest I don't think it does anything long term to fix my hair but the day I use it My hair has tons of gloss and shine. I always have a bottle on hand for nights out or big events when I just want to look extra hot. Love it hope it is never discontiued.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2008 12:31:00 AM More reviews by FadetoSparkle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is perfect if you hair is color treated. It's meant as a reconstructor after your done with your normal hair routine. I use this once a week and besides smelling like pure Heaven, it's been doing a good job with keeping my hair very healthy.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2008 3:09:00 PM More reviews by ensayles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I spent way too much money on this ($18) hoping for fabulous results...and I was VERY disappointed! I did use it properly to my understanding...after shampooing and conditioning. I tried it 3 times, rinsing the conditioner out totally once, then barely rinsing it out the next two times. I also tried it as a leave-in conditioner on the ends as one reviewer suggested. I could tell NO difference! Then I deep conditioned with extra virgin olive oil and saw the difference immediately! Save your money and go for the (much) cheaper evoo--this product was a waste of my money! And I used too much trying to get it to work, so I couldn't even return it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2008 1:46:00 AM More reviews by wheat_thin636

It smelled chocolatey, but this isn't really a smell I want on my body. Its consistency is liquidy and yellowish. It didn't really make my hair too shiny or moisturized, but made it thicker and softer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2008 2:45:00 PM More reviews by hellodolly18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It smells soooooooooooo good! Like chocolate and it's very moisturizing! I love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2007 8:10:00 AM More reviews by LucySnow

As protein/strengthening treatments go, Chocolate Head is pretty light duty. That's fine for my hair because I don't have any major damage. I've used this 3 or 4 times now (following K-Pak Daily shampoo and conditioner, usually the day before coloring) and find that it seems to plump up my hair, adding some body and volume, as well as shine. A decent treatment, but nothing special. Smells like chocolate.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2007 3:59:00 AM More reviews by Leontion

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really rate this stuff. I was recommended it by my stylist, but to use as a leave-in before styling, rather than a rinse out treatment. I have used it both ways, but find it much more effective as a leave-in. It is also far better value for money if you use it as a leave-in as you only need a very tiny amount. I find that if you add a drop of water to your hands it emulsifies and is easier to spread evenly.

It leaves my hair beautifully shiny and gives a lot of slip which prevents tangles. I also think the ingredients have done a pretty good job of protecting my hair against heat damage as well. It's been four months since my last cut and I have no split ends despite regular blow-drying.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2007 6:49:00 PM More reviews by amack324

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i can see such a huge difference in the softness and shiny-ness of my hair after using this. i'm a chronic heat-styler too and it helps give my fried ends temporary relief. best advice i can give is to use a very good deep conditioner right before this product, rinse and squeeze as much water out of your hair as you can, and then load up the bottom third of your hair with this product, leave it on at least five minutes. i use it about once a week but should probably use it more. it's a little on the pricey side for not getting any more applications out of the bottle than you do. i'll definitely buy it again though.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2006 2:27:00 PM More reviews by scarlettg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The supposed conditioning treatment left my fine, damaged hair in a mass of tangles. So much so, that I am compelled to write this review as I am sitting here with the aforementioned mass of tangles trying to undo the damage. This product did exactly the opposite of what it was supposed to do, which is a shame because I normally love TiGi products. Excercise caution before using this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2006 11:46:00 AM More reviews by AlyHeartsYou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Chocolate Head is a god-send! In response to the person who said you still need a conditioner, READ THE BOTTLE. The product is meant to be used after shampooing and conditioning as additional treatment for severely damaged hair. I once let my friend in beauty school practice on me and my hair was bleached and *breaking off* in places, and after using this stuff my hair was stronger and not all fuzzy-fried and over-processed. I'd say it took about 5 to 7 days to get to that point, but I saw a noticeable difference after the first use. Of course, my hair was REALLY damaged. The smell is heavenly; you come out of the shower smelling like a fresh-baked brownie! Makes you hungry! The price is expensive because you don't get *that* much product for your money, but for something that works so well it's worth the splurge.