Victoria's Secret Secret 77

3.4

on 11/10/2011 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Love this perfume. Don't like the fact that there's so many "Secret ##". Confuses me.

on 3/9/2009 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have a little bottle(along w/other bottles that came in a set) of this from when this came out yrs ago...It still smells sooo good!! I wish they never discontinued it.Very feminine floral scent that had great staying power.

on 12/21/2004 6:34:00 PM

I LOVE THIS SCENT!!!! I get soo many compliments on this TOO BAD they discontinued it.. All of us who love it should try to get it back. It is sexy and seductive. Very Very feminine I get HUGE compliments on this scent.. Its worth every dime. I also use the bath gel and the lotion. I bought all I could find when they put it on sale..

My friend gave me this perfume as a bridesmaid's gift. It smells nasty once you spray it, but the sour note in it goes away after the drydown. It smells good, but not great. I don't think this lasts very long on me at all. Would not repurchase.

on 11/25/2003 7:11:00 PM

I actually really liked this scent. Reminded me a bit of jasmine or magnolia with hints of vanilla. Very soft and light. I get compliments on it all the time.

on 8/27/2003 2:25:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This was meant to be their requisite "white floral" scent from this set, and I am sorry to say it mainly smells like soap. I still wear it, but only to use it up. I guess that's more than I can say for 33 and 55, but 77 does not measure up to 66 or 88. *EDIT* I took it down to three lipsticks because I just don't wear this that much, and that is telling me something.

on 1/14/2003 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Ugh. Awful. I could not wait to wash this off. It smells like musty, wet cloth that's been sitting on moss. eeeeyick.

on 12/26/2002 6:22:00 PM

Kinda icky for about 5 minutes, then it dries down to a clean, pleasant scent. It definitely gets better then longer you wear it, especially after that weird top note goes away. Can't identify a single note in it though. Smells a bit like champagne.

Popular Fragrances