Victoria's Secret Secret 66

3.7

on 12/7/2007 2:50:00 AM

This is a very simple but not cheap scent that is kinda less than your average multidimensional fragrances. it's rather more of a flat scent that stays the same without changing notes. Definitely sexy but in a lovely way.. smells like it was produced by Victoria's Secret but that's not always a bad thing!
Lasting power is better than average.. it seems to me like it could be an ingredient for a more complex scent!

on 12/26/2006 2:13:00 PM

This scent reminds me of a cheap hooker. Sorry but I don't like this scent at all

on 10/19/2004 10:56:00 AM

This fragrance is wonderful. It is light and has a sweet flowery smell. Since bottle is so small, I found that it is very concentrated and a little does the job. Therefore, I don't recommend spraying directly on clothing or body--spray in the air and walk through it. I absolutely love this fragrance.

on 2/27/2004 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I was looking for a cheap rose scented lotion to layer w/ my rose perfumes. This lotion wears great w/ YSL Paris. It's a sweet rose- I think its more suitable for a young girl (rather than typical old lady roses).

on 9/4/2003 7:39:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Reminds me of a cross between Paris by YSL and Tommy Girl Summer Cologne. It's a sweet floral with a bit of a green tang. Very nice.

on 8/27/2003 2:19:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

The rose scent is very pretty, but a bit one-dimensional, and a little bit fake rose-y smelling. Despite all this, however, it is a nice scent, especially after it has been on you for a while.

on 6/30/2003 5:50:00 PM

I am not a big fan of Victoria's Secret fragrances. i find them to be, for the most part, kind of cheap and banal and headache-inducing. Generic department store fragrace. This one I like. i have been looking for a good, inexpensive rose scent, and this is it. It is rose with a touch of something else - not quite as sweet as a traditional rose scent. No headaches, ok staying power, but a great price! $19 for 1.7 oz! Can't beat that

on 2/13/2003 2:23:00 AM

I love this perfume!! Out of my four fave perfumes by VS (Pink, Body, Very Sexy, & Secret #66) -this has got to be the TOP one. For a long time- I absolutely HATED VS perfumes- this is WAY back when all they had was like Rapture, Victoria, and Encounter. I thought I'd never like one of their perfumes, (I HATE those original 3 btw) and then one day they came out w/ Pink- I was so shocked to find out I LOVE it!!! Then after Pink, they starting coming out w/ more & more scents that I just loved!! (of course they still have a bunch of new perfumes I still dont like-dream angels for starters..but this is all besides the point.)

I didn't really like any of their other "Secrets", but when I came across #66- WOW! LOVED it. My 1st thought when I smelled it was a lily of the valley kind of scent- which is a smell I adore! But now that I have a British Perfume (Penhaligon)'s Lily of the Valley scent, I can tell it's very diff, maybe #66 has a *very* subtle lily scent to it, but much more rose in it? #66 is described as the "romantic" scent of out the secrets collection- of course they don't tell you what's actually in the perfume- it's a secret you know. ;) HIGHLY Recommend if you like very girly floral "romantic" scents.

continued >>

on 1/14/2003 8:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is pretty and harmless. I smell mostly the rose scent, and when it dries down, and subtle floral soap scent. I think this would be nice for a young woman. I would not buy it again because it is simply too plain and unoriginal to spark my interest.

on 12/17/2002 5:01:00 PM

A delicate scent that seems predominantly rosy with perhaps a little muguet. I got a free sample of this in a swap. From my other reviews, you can tell a lot of rose scents turn bad on me. This one is a refreshing surprise. It's really pretty. This fresh, almost soapy floral didn't last as long as I would have liked, but was very pretty and feminine. Haven't been to VS lately, but this might tempt me to go back.

Popular Fragrances