Maybelline Volum' Express Pumped Up! Colossal

3.2

on 3/23/2015 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Deep Dark, Not Sure

This mascara flakes, and did not lengthen; did not stay on
my work day. The applicator was horrible - bristles flattened.
Never ever will buy this ever again

on 3/22/2015 4:45:00 PM

I have bought 2 tubes of this and on both of them the applicator seperated form the top part of the tube. First one happend about week after buying it, second one happened the 2nd time I used it. I have used great lash a long time and never had a problem. Will not buy this product again.

on 2/22/2015 2:47:00 AM

This stuff was so dry, clumpy, and flaky I couldn't make it work for even one day.

on 2/20/2015 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The mascara has a very dry formula. This isn't a problem for some but for me personally i don't like dry formula. I have very straight and short asian lashes. The mascara can hold a curl for a whole day but there is not much volume. The formula isn't the same like the yellow colossal mascara. This is not my favourite mascara and it just too dry for me

on 2/11/2015 9:44:00 PM

I love this mascara! It lengthens and volumizes my lashes.. I curl my lashes first before applying and it keeps them curled all day with minimal flaking. My only complaint is that I work 12 hour shifts and by the time my shift is over it's starts to burn and irritate my eyes. I have oily skin and my lids tend to get very oily so maybe that could be the reason for that..? Other than that, it's perfect! Better than high end mascaras that I've tried and it's cheap!

on 2/11/2015 4:02:00 PM

This made my lashes look nice for a while, until it started flaking off. There are better mascaras out there.

The wand is a little bulky but it's fine. This mascara works just as well as the regular colossal mascara. I have long lashes and both of these mascaras thicken my eyelashes nicely. No complaints! :)

on 2/6/2015 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've been using Maybelline Volum'Express (Yellow tube) but grabbed this on a whim. Blech. So dry. So clumpy. I generally like a full brush, but I can't avoid my upper eyelids applying with this monster. Also the only mascara that gives me dry patches on my lashline, and when it flakes (which it always does..) it's a big ol' watery, stinging mess in my eyes. The tube is so big, but so tapered, it feels slippery and awkward inmy hands. Big ol' meh for this one.

on 2/4/2015 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So, so, dry and clumpy and after a few hours became very flaky. The consistency of the mascara in a brand new tube of Pumped Up! is the same as the mascara in an old tube of Great Lash. Very disappointing.

on 2/3/2015 9:16:00 AM

I'm a mascara junkie; I have tons of mascaras from different brands, but L'Oreal and Maybelline tend to be my favorite. I love the false lashes look; I have pretty long and full lashes to begin with, but I really layer on my mascara so I look like I'm wearing fake eyelashes. To get this look, I usually use multiple mascaras because I've never found one mascara that I can achieve it with. Until I bought Maybelline's Pumped Up! Colossal Volum'Express mascara!

Not only does this mascara make my lashes look full, but it gives me serious length! The formula is wet, which I'm usually not a fan of, but for some reason it works better for me than drier formulas. It applies like a dream!

What I love the most about this mascara is that there is minimal flaking, which I find only seems to occur when I rub my eyes. With other mascaras I've used, flaking is a constant occurrence and a pain in the neck. I also don't find it to clump.

I'm a huge fan of the brush; normally I like the plastic, hard brushes because I find them to be easier to comb through my lashes. But this wand is amazing! It's big, but not bulky, and it gives me a generous coat with each application. It's also very easy to get to those fine, baby lashes and the lower lashes. In fact, I love the way my lower lashes look with this mascara.

I simply love this mascara! I'm totally obsessed with it. The fact that it gives me great volume, outstanding length, and allows me to achieve my false lashes look with just a couple of coats definitely earns it 5 lippies!