Maybelline Volum' Express Pumped Up! Colossal

3.1

its a little clumpy but its not bad enough to make me hate it I think it makes my eyelashes look kind of sexy and better then it did before I put mascara on.

I loved this mascara for the first few weeks I had it. But after about 3 weeks it started flaking, and that has never happened with any of my other mascaras. The bumps on the brush get it the way a lot. It does give nice volume but the flakiness gets in the way.

Probably the worst drugstore mascara i have ever known. Flakes almost immediately, dries out super quickly and horrible brush. I absolutely hate it, my money wasted

After seeing many great reviews on Youtube for this mascara I was sorely disappointed. It doesn't apply evenly, formula is a bit wet and it flakes. Elongates the lashes but doesn't really volumize­. I didn't finish it and threw it out.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I absolutely love this mascara and have re-purchased it about 4 times now since it just came out in early 2014. It delivers both volume and length, and, importantly for me - thickness. My lashes are longer than average but not the most voluminous, infact there are spaces between them and even tho they're black, you cannot even notice them without mascara. This formula is great (creamy like) as it fills in the spaces if I wiggle the brush back and forth horizontally. I actually prefer this Pumped Up version over the regular Colossal which I also really like. I find the formula neither too wet nor too dry HOWEVER, it does as a whole dry out sooo fast! Also, the product goes quickly too. Maybe it's the gigantic brush taking up the space in the bottle, who knows. I mean like 6 wks seems to be its shelf life! I've heard others, friends, customers even at the SDM I work at complain about the same. So it's definitely a mascara I will only purchase on sale as it's not worth the $10.99 CAD to keep buying this every 7rl wks. Oh, I also realize that the brush is very large, but the large oval shape helps deliver the volume and the ends are ok for the inner and outer corners. I would give it a 5 if it did not dry out so quickly.

Good mascara, but I find the mascara brush a bit weird

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Not the best, not the worst.

I got mine on sale for $5 and being the dumb person I really am, I bought two because of Jaclyn hill saying that she loves this mascara so much. After one use of it, I didnt really like it because it got a little bit clumpy for me at least and I didn't get 16x the volume, but when I used it even more, I found myself to loving this mascara because I got more practice with the big,big wand and I really liked it. My lashes weren't as voluminous as I wanted them to be but its a good "everyday" look for me at least.

I bought this out of curiosity since I love the maybelline cat eyes mascara in waterproof. The bottle itself is really cute and I liked that the formula was on the drier side since it hold my curled eyelashes, but what I found was that the formula was actually too dry for me and unworkable. The brush itself is too big for even my big eyes and it doesn't allow you to apply the product well. I really wanted to like it, but I think if they would have used a smaller curved brush, I would have loved it.

It's better than most mascaras. But what I didn't like about this one in particular was the wand, it was too big & ended up making the application of this messy, especially on the lower lashes. There are better ones available by the same company, so I wouldn't get this again..

Popular Mascaras