January 30, 2015 | 1971 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express Pumped Up! Colossal

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2015 9:42:00 AM More reviews by kyrumption

I really enjoyed this for adding lots of volume. The brush is really big, though, so it can get messy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2015 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Chelle2000

I do like this mascara but for one reason. My wand on it broke off & I keep extras of mascara wands I like anyways I decided to use the loreal butterfly wand in the pumped up tube mascara. It made my eyeslashes look so thick, so long, nicely separated. My eyelashes honestly looked like the lashes on the pumped up packing. The original brush is okay but it's too big & my eyelashes looked short. If you are a fan of plastic/ silicone brushes defiantly get the butterfly mascara use that one first then buy the pumped up mascara & switch brushes you will see a huge difference. If you don't like plastic wands then that isn't for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2015 6:46:00 PM More reviews by hburback1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i really like this one, goes on good. makes my lashes soft and gives good leingth. doesnt clump but there is a little extra on the brush but to me its no big deal all mascaras have this problem, would buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2015 4:17:00 PM More reviews by kh112299

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's okay. I've tried better. Does give volume but it does clump a lot. The brush is so big that everytime I use it not matter how carful I am it gets on my eyelids PS!!! IF YOU WEAR CONTACTS DO NOT PURCHASE THIS. Everytime I put it on the brush would have fallout onto my contacts and I've already thrown out 32 pairs because of this. And contacts ARENT cheap

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2015 12:30:00 PM More reviews by blondequeen67

I really liked this mascara, price was great, gave me length and volume. No flakes or smudges really. Held a curl. The color is very bold. However, I had it capped tightly and it dried out within 2 weeks. That's about it, would purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2015 2:22:00 PM More reviews by choihung

The mascara is not bad, but it is SUPER FLAKY. That really deducts whole lot of points even though it works pretty work, as it messes up my makeup. Won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2015 11:29:00 PM More reviews by brittlovesmakeup89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara is amazeballs! Total HG for me! I actually just repurchased this and I rarely repurchase the same thing cuz I'm always trying new products! My lashes are literally pumped up, I mean jacked up to Jesus! I can apply 4 coats of this and still not be clumpy or spidery! My go to for everyday is 3 coats but sometimes I'll do 4. So much volume and length...super fat and completely multiplied lashes! I have long, dark, curly eyelashes naturally (don't hate me!) so maybe that's why this works so great for me. BUT my mom has little, tiny, sparse lashes and this stuff even pumps her up! It's her HG too! So def go try this! Right now!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by isavella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Extremely easy to build volume and length with this one quickly. Gives a nice wide-eyed look. I do like the fat brush, its shape makes it less unwieldy than other similar brushes...but it emerges from the tube with globs of mascara on it and will clump if you're not careful. The corners are hard to coat without smudging too. I picked the darkest color they offered, but it's more of a soft black than a true inky black, which is what I want. It flakes a lot too, and I'm not quite sure it lasts long at all (not in the habit of checking my mascara during the day like lipstick or oiliness). Overall a 3.5 and I'm on to the next one when my tube is finito.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by makeupSAVi

EHH.. It is ok.. This product is good for only one thing and that is volume. It chucks pretty easily if you out on more than 2 coats and sometimes it will even start at 2 coats. The brush is big so it's not super easy to apply. It also gives off a very spidery look, but it is good at giving volume and length.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by newbri

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

when i first bought this, I wasn't impressed. I felt like it did nothing for me. I did notice that it made my lashes feel fairly soft though, which I liked. I tried it again today, and, wow! allows me to build length without it looking heavy and clumpy... I cannot believe I was about to hide this away in a drawer... love it!