October 24, 2014 | 1858 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Klorane - Floral water make-up remover with soothing cornflower

rated 3.0(1 review)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is marketed as cleanser and toner, as well as an eye makeup remover. I ran out of Bioderma cleansing water which is AMAZING for removing eye makeup gently and effectively, so I was hoping Klorane would do the same. The product information states that it "gently removes face and eye make-up without water". This is absolutely not true! This stuff is kind of useless for removing eye makeup; it will "cleanse" your eye area, but that's about it! I'm currently using a heavier cream based eye makeup remover to get my mascara off (and I don't even use waterproof mascara!), and sweep a cotton pad soaked with this over my eyelids to remove the residue of the cream.

This is comparable to L'Oreal's eye makeup remover (in the small blue bottle) that you can get at most drugstores for a fraction of the price, and even that product removes eye makeup more effectively than this one from Klorane. I can't comment on it's overall cleansing and toning qualities for the face since I only use it around my eye area.