September 2, 2014 | 1817 users online

Self Tanners - St.Tropez - One Night Only Instant Glow Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2014 3:02:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this "1 day tan" lotion. I find the best way to apply to with body mitt. Using bare hands I find it's harder to blush/buff without streaks. Mitt makes for easy application. I use this on my legs. As it easily washes off with soap and water, I don't feel it will work for hands and arms very well. Dry time is minimal. Doesn't transfer, but would not wear white when using this product. As with all St. Tropez products, great color pay off...due to price I don't recommend for daily use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2014 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Kristenhonto

I'm such a sucker for anything "bronzy." This stuff, as is expected from St. Tropez, is awesome. However, even though it's not technically a "self tanner," I highly recommend applying this with the same tanner mitt that is used with the bronzing mousse, because this WILL stain the palm of your hands. Takes a lot of buffing to blend in but is very natural looking. Sometimes I use this on top of bronzing mousse for an extra glow, and it looks fabulous. Doesn't have a strong smell and washes off with ease.