December 18, 2014 | 1695 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Patentpolish Lip Pencil - Patentpink

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by unicornlover

Agree with the other reviews: very pretty but overpriced and not a lot of wear. The color pops but isn't too strong, so it's nice for casual wear with a t-shirt and jeans. I've also combined it with a nice pink liner for a fancier, bolder look.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful pink/lilac color that is very moisturizing and glossy. Unfortunatelly it is not long lasting. Lasts for about 20 min only.
$20 for a Lipstick is a bit too much but I love Kittenish color and formula so I had to get it. These Lip Pencils are not comparable to Revlon lip pencils that are awful, in my opinion. MAC Lip Pencils are more moisturizing and easier to apply.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I was talked into this at the MAC counter and was skeptical because its a lip crayon, very similar to Revlon and Clinique. I figured, ok, $21 for a balm I have. I couldn't pass up the color though. It's a washed out lilac pink. I am a sucker for that color and have to have them all lol.

This is a great lip product but I am told its LE. It's a cross between a lipstick and pencil but wears more like a lip gloss kinda. They are hard to describe. I wouldn't buy anymore though, they are overpriced.

This one in particular though I would buy again! Its such a gorgeous cool lilac pink that seems to be the HG color for me. Whenever I wear this color on my lips or eyes etc I get a ton of compliments. I love Snob and always get asked what color it is and when I wear BE Moxie lipstick in Fly High (My HG lipstick) I get the same questions. This pencil is very close to Fly High IMO. I am NW20 with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. Anything in this color family makes my skin look radiant. If you are in the same family I would look into this color.

Typical MAC scent with the vanilla that is my favorite!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2014 7:23:00 AM More reviews by 1017

Patentpink is described as a washed out lilac. I am NW20, brown hair, almost black hair (3N), mauvey lips. The color is a lilac shade. It looks great with my Hourglass Ethereal Glow blush and some big doe eyes. Perfect for a casual pink look. This shade would also be great with darker eye makeup as well. I am a touch bummed because I bought this and Full of Joy blush together and had hoped they would look perfect together, but on me, Patentpink looks better with a more neutral, soft pink blush as oppossed to what looks like a matchy, matchy blush in the pan. The only reason this disappoints is because now I only get to play with one new thing at a time ;). But Patentpink is so easy, breezy, I just pop it on when I am headed to the gym and I look like I tried...even with very little other makeup. The other stand out about this shade is that I have had a hard time wearing similar shades, but this particular one is just the right balance that it works on me.

This was the only color that felt unique to me and my collection or jumped at me from the new LE Patentpolish Lip Pencil Collection (April 2014). I have always wanted one of these fat lipstick pencils things that everyone has out, but the ingredients or the colors didn't agree with me. This was the stand out color in this collection and I am having no irritation. The price however, is a bit crazy at $21. But you would pay that for NARS jumbo pencils as well.