July 24, 2014 | 1577 users online

Moisturizers - Vichy - Aqualia Thermal Day Spa

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Tindra78

My skin : adult acne, extremely sensitive and reactive NC 15 skin. A lot of hyperpigmentation. Cause of all the BP, Retin-A and other treatments my skin is usually very unbalanced. I'm looking for a DEEPLY moisturizing cream mainly for the night, that does not effect the acne. I used to use LRP effaclar H, but they've changed the ingredients, so I need to find something new!

This feels adorable, and according to the Vichy website it's supposed to be oilfree. Still it contains moisturizing agents, is feather light and does not seem to effect the acne. But I'll update about that.

You can use it around the eyes. It's a little sticky right after application and takes about 1-2 minutes to sink in.

This is a really good moisturizer, it really gives the skin a "glass of water". But it's not that emergency cream that heals cracked treated acne-skin, during harsh winter when it's - 20c outside here in Sweden. I guess there has to be "good" , non- comedogenic oils in a cream to make it to an emergency cream. And I'm SO scared of oils after my 20 years with acne.

But yet no new breakouts, so I'd recommend this for good moisture!! A little expensive, but worth it.