August 22, 2014 | 1130 users online

Hair Color - Clairol - Nice 'n Easy 6/116 Natural Light Neutral Brown

rated 5.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2014 10:08:00 AM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

I've been coloring my hair for over 20 years in salons and at home. This shade is by far my second favorite color on me. My favorite was a custom red my aunt created for me but she passed away. I have medium olive skin and I find a lot of shades either make me look sallow or washed out. I don't like ash tones or golden tones. Most if not all shades listed warm will pull brassy on me or give me red tones. All ash shades will turn my hair flat and very dark. My natural hair color is very dark brown (about 1 shade lighter than black) and neutral. This particular hair color is perfection for someone that wants a neutral brown. This didn't turn my hair red or brassy. It also lightened my hair to a nice medium brown shade. My hair is coarse and I have several grey hairs so it takes longer to absorb dye. I leave this dye on for about 45-50 minutes before washing it out. I'm always very happy with the results for this particular color. It covers my greys nicely and longer than other brands. Another big bonus with this hair color is that I don't get a ton of breakage after rinsing out the color. I just get my normal hair loss which is about 5-7 strands. Results I get from this hair color is even color payoff from roots to ends. My hair doesn't look damaged, it looks shiny and it never looks flat with this shade.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No