August 29, 2014 | 1873 users online

Blush - Bare Escentuals - Ready Blush in The Tease

rated 3.0(1 review)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This blush looks SO pretty in the pan - like a beautifully flattering mid-toned pink. Sephora's site calls this "raspberry sorbet" but maybe they should call it "Invisible". I have skin on the fair side and this blush simply does not show up on me. It shows up fine on the bristles of my brush but on my cheeks - nothing unless I keep adding and adding and building and building.

While my price rating is for the regular price of this, I got this blush - full sized - for free in a VIB Rouge gift bag. The manager of the Sephora nearest to me felt that what was being offered last weekend for the special VIB Rouge event simply wasn't enough and so she'd been gathering up products here and there to add to the bags, resulting in some really terrific gifts and, I can tell you, a very rewarding sense of being appreciated. But I am glad I didn't pay for this blush because it really is disappointing. I'm not sure if the other Ready blushes are similar as this is the only one I've tried. On the plus side, packaging is very nice though the brush included is useless except in a real pinch.