Bath and Body Works French Lavender & Honey

3.8

on 8/6/2014 9:43:00 PM

I bought this solely because the scent reminds me of "Body On Tap" shampoo from the late '70s! Anyone else remember that one?

on 8/6/2014 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I LOVE this fragrance! Most fragrances "turn" on me, so what it smelled like on me - a sort of a warm mango / peach fragrance - may not be how it smells on someone else. I do not care for anything marked "lavender" and would have passed it up, except for the salesclerk offering me a whiff. I bought it on the spot. It is mellow and youthful, but still age appropriate for me. However fond I am of my students, I do not want to wear fragrances meant for them!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this!!! I got the EDP 100ml on sale for $20 plus I had a free product coupon so got the matching lotion. Heck if I know how to describe this scent in so many words except that it's my fave B&BW scent (other than Beautiful Day). I am obsessed!! It's sweet but not gourmand, floral but also not real fruity. I think it's actually kind of unique! Esp considering the traditional B&BW offerings, it doesn't smell so teeny bopper like some of them. Age appropriate for a 30s lady or more mature, I think this scent probably wasn't super popular & will be phased out because it IS so different from their usual. That would be a shame because I really, really like this scent!!

on 4/26/2014 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

It does not smell of lavender or honey - it smells like a jumble of sweet, cheap florals and sugar. Pass.

on 4/25/2014 10:17:00 PM

I love this scent! I have the body spray. It smells like violets not lavender. The candle smells like lavender. I actually just sampled Gucci' s Flora
Generous Violet yesterday and it smells very much like that although less soapy and more sweet, but not cloying. So if you like violet you will like this. Get the candle if you want lavender. Also note: in the same line- the iris and honey smells like true iris and honey

on 4/6/2014 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

This name is so misleading. I love lavender so I thought I'd give this a try. I did not smell one bit of lavender in this at all. All I smelled was peaches. No thanks, save your money on this one. It is just a typical fruity non eventful linear scent.

on 4/5/2014 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Ooooh lala.... I keep falling for it. Pretty packaging... a lovely blend of two of my favorite scents~ lavender and honey.... together!.... so what's not to love? I should've listened to the reviews because this really does not smell anything like lavender OR honey. But I went ahead and purchased the lotion, the spray mist, and the shower gel. As others have stated, it's just another non-specific light floral concoction. Not bad, but not as expected. If you're looking for an authentic lavender scent, shop L'Occitane or Perlier. This one is for people who don't really like the potency of true lavender or just looking for a new floral springtime change.

on 4/3/2014 11:44:00 AM

A very nice scent. I dont really smell the lavender as much as the honey.it is more mature and it does smell good but I prefer some of the other scents at bath and body like forever midnight, mad about you and pink chiffon.....I think this would be an excellent scent for someone who doesn't want something candy sweet or too floral. This would be excellent for a mature woman dat scent.

I bought this spray bottle today, and I am alreadIy thinking about purchasing an additional one and a body cream. I had previously purchased another scent, but decided It was a bit bland smelling. I went to exchange it and I saw the display for French Lavender&Honey. I LOVED the scent. I grabbed it and exchanged it on thes spot. It is an elagant, sweet smelling spray, lightly mature, not your typical candy smelling juvenial elixr. It drys down to a warm powdery, sweet scent. It reacted perfectly with my skin, (light skinned latina). I would recommend it for anyone who wants something non-teenagy. It is a young, sophisticated, light and sweet scent.

Popular Fragrances