It's a 10 Miracle Deep Conditioner Plus Keratin

4.5

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Methyl Gluceth-20, Fragrance/Parfum, Keratin Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Dimethiconol, Prusuns Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Beta-Glucan, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf juice, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyisohexyl, 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Methylisothiazolinone.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've used this product three times so far and I can say it's most definitely a winner for color treated hair. I dye my hair using Demi permanent color once every two months or so. the second month my hair color becomes dull and faded. after I used this deep conditioner I noticed my color looked noticeably shinier, vibrant, and looked healthier. I'm excited to see what this product does for my hair after prolonged use. however, even though the product is great the price sucks. if you're on a budget, a good cheaper dupe is the garnier fructis damage eraser butter.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this conditioner! Makes my dry bleached hair silky . Wish it wasn't so pricey!

Great stuff-if your hair is damaged do try this! My fine colored hair loves this product. Because of price I was not going to repurchase, however one wash without and hair was a tangled mess! Hooked for sure, do try it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a nice deep conditioner treatment but the fact that its keratin you have to watch out. I did this after I washed my hair and left it in for about 30 minutes. It was frizzy and not so great immediately and I was annoyed, but the next day it was very nice.

I just found out about using keratin more and anything with it in it has to be used sparingly. If you use it too much you will have breakage. It's apparently too much protein for the hair. Because of this I will not be buying this again. I felt it didn't do anything that spectacular for me for the price and the fact I can only use it once a week. I will be sticking with other deep conditioners like Macadamia masks etc.