September 22, 2014 | 1851 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Vichy - Liftactiv Serum 10 Eyes & Lashes

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2014 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Theofano

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first item of liftactiv series I buy. I have finished the bottle and could certainly say that didn't deliver as promised. Had absolutely no difference on my lashes. Not greasy, very light and left a dry out feeling.
The extremely small bottle (15ml) goes on the negative.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by composure

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I went on my first search for a moisturizing eye cream as my eyelid area has been experiences some rough patches. I had never invested in one before and thought it was about time. I explained to the SA that I wasn't so much concerned about wrinkles just yet but need some intense moisture. This did not deliver what was promised. I found this to be super drying for my sensitive eyes and it stung. It did however have a brightening effect. I personally think the pump disperses too much product at once.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by mujipencilcase

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used it for a few weeks now and I have noticed my lashes look fuller and thicker so something is definitely in there targetting lashes. As for my eyes, I can't really say I have noticed any improvements and I say this with all eye serums and eyes creams to be honest. I guess it is helping to maintain and strengthen the skin around my eye area so that Im not showing my age yet. Upon application, It doesn't leave the area feeling sticky or heavy, there is no strong scent and it absorbs well into the skin. It provides sufficient hydration to the area so often I don't apply a eye cream on top.

It does come with a pump which sounds great but it's very stiff so its hard to control the amount you want; you can easily dispense too much. Although, I'm not so keen on the pump, I do like the appearance of the container. I bought it on sale so that swayed me to buy it plus it was a eye serum that is also aimed at lashes which makes this product unique. Although, it has improved the appearance of my lashes; I bought this product for it's anti-ageing benefits to the eye area; in which Im not overally impressed. I believe there is a better product out there so I won't re-purchase it again unless it was on sale again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by kinonyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm totally devoted to the regular Liftactiv serum (which completely eliminated a mark on my face) but I'm on the fence about this. I started using it because I felt my eyelids were looking a little crepe-y and I wanted something I could put all over the lid instead of just on the bone. I do think they're looking a lot moister (they didn't really look crepe-y, exactly, it was just that some of the plumpness and glow of youth was gone, etc.), so maybe it's fixed my problem. It's just that the results weren't as amazing and dramatic as they with with the regular serum, so this pales just slightly by comparison. I think Liftactiv is a great range, though. I don't have very wrinkly skin but it is maintaining it very nicely. (One thing I don't like about it: the pump is a little uncontrollable, especially as it's getting empty; you have to push really hard and then you're not sure exactly what you'll get or where it will go.)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by charstone

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this on sale at Boots and could not be more delighted. My eyelids are really beginning to sag and become hooded. I find that eyeliner transfers onto my upper lid. I have used this for a few days and can see a definite lifing of the sagging bit and no irritation whatsoever. I have very sensitive eyes. It comes in a metal container, which will keep the product fresh. It has a pump top so care needed to get a small amount. You can use this on the whole eye area and lashes. I still use an eyecream over this on the lower eye as I need the moisture. Remember this is a serum, not a cream. Not sure what the longterm effects will be but for now I am a very happy bunny.