August 21, 2014 | 1851 users online

Lipstick - Kat Von D - Prayer

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by pegisuz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best lipstick I have found, wears well. It does go on a little dry, but my lips don't feel dry and it lasts a long time, way longer than the lipsticks that are advertised as long wear. I would say at least 4 hours. I am super sad that it looks like this color has been discontinued as the other colors that are available are not close to this shade. bummer...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by LovelyThistle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

What a great lip color. It is a lovely blend of plum and nude brown but with a nice deep pigment. Normally I like a dramatic lip and this color is dramatic but is also very good as an everyday lip color. Not over powering yet not that bland nude pinky lip that has been popular for so long now. I simply cannot wear that pale bland lip. It washes me out and I feel like I look ill.

The color I have that is closest to a dupe of this is MAC Amourous...same plumy tone but with less brown and not a matte finish.

I have tried several Kat Von D lipsticks and they always wear wonderfully. The color lasts a good 4 hours and it does not dry my lips out. Unlike a lot of matte lipsticks this one is creamy and applies without the drag of most matte formulas.

I think this color might be discontinued which is sad because it is unique in color as well as wear.