July 31, 2014 | 1933 users online

Eyeliner - Bonne Bell - Eye definer

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2013 4:38:00 AM More reviews by bluediva

Eyeliner 101 - You apply liner to the very delicate skin around your eyes to create definition and depth. If a liner is hard, waxy, and does NOT deposit pigment when applied, it's a lousy eyeliner. I got this in a khaki-bronze colour b/c I wanted to test drive the shade before buying a similar shade in a more expensive product.

This stuff was horrible! It hurt to apply it, and it hardly showed up. I tried softening the pencil with a hair-dryer, I tried sharpening down an inch. Hard, waxy, low colour pay-off, and made my lashline irritated from the effort of trying to apply it. This was singularly the worst liner pencil I've ever used. If you're looking for a decent budget liner pencil, I'd recommend Maybelline Line Express, or my new absolute favourite - Prestige Total Intensity liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by denaerea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Low cost, regular packaging, decent selection of colours, awesome staying power...I love these liners. I have been using them since I was a teen. I have never had a reason to switch!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by purploscity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an okay product, but not worth buying, because there are a million better products out there. I guess it's a good, cheap product for younger girls experimenting with makeup.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Littlemissninja

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got 'Black ink' in Shoppers drug mart. It was on sale for 2 dollars (it's normally 3.50) I grabbed it basically because it was cheap. The colour payoff is good, although it's a bit green tinted if you really look carefully. It goes on okay, but it smudges like crazy. I look like a clown after 20 minutes of wear. Also, the very first time I tried to sharpen it, it kept breaking, and before I knew it, half the eyeliner was gone from my trying to sharpen it. This eyeliner is going in the trash.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by michellea123

I bought this for only $2! I got it in the color indigo! I use it over my black eyeliner to bring out my brown eyes! For $2 this is amazing! It goes on easily and has a creamy texture. It has a really soft color! This is a must have in your makeup bag!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 9:32:00 PM More reviews by XXMEMEXX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using the black ink for as long as I remember. It is very pigmented, and soft. I line my water line and it does a great job, it dose not tug or make my eyes watery. It glides smoothly and effortlessly. I will definitely purchase this again and again :)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by efts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This eyeliner is so stiff, especially if you've had it for more than a few months. It does not apply smoothly and it tugs at my eyelids. It also leaves chunks of eyeliner on my eyes. The staying power is mediocre.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2011 5:41:00 PM More reviews by lovedrunk

I bought a set of these yesterday which came with a few mini eyeliners in different colors (white, purple, turquoise, blue, purple, black, gold). I absolutely love these! The quality of this product is great for how cheap it is. Its staying power is awesome - possibly better than some of my more expensive eyeliners. I have brown eyes and used the blue color yesterday and it really made my eyes pop. Definitely a great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by 123456j

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Got colors eggplant (a deep plum color), black ink, and glow (white) from Walmart for $1 each! Awesome deal for eyeliner that's rich in color and lasts all day....... nothing bad to say about these eyeliners! I love paring the eggplant color with the Maybelline Eyestudio color explosion palette in Amethyst Ablazed... makes a gorgeous combination that doesn't even cost $10 together... amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by BonnieD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Been using eye definer since I was a tween, and I absolutely love them. I literally have all the shades available, and these can be found at such an affordable price! The white one does a great job for lining the waterline for an awake, bigger-eyed look. The other shades work really well too for all your needs in an eyeliner. Eye Definer works exceptionally well, and sometimes even better than some high end brands! This comes to show that we may overlook great beauty buys which are pretty much right in front of us. Definitely will repurchase or purchase more shades if they come out, and I absolutely recommend!