November 26, 2014 | 1781 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Amazonia Complete Eye Revive Treatment & Hydrator

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by madashmada

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Surprisingly, I am really loving this eye cream. I bought the starter kit for my son who has adult acne but I took the eye cream out for myself and it is fantastic. It's really light but it moisturizes so well and I can feel my skin tightening when I put it on. Also, the tiniest bit goes a really long way so I know it will last a long time. Will definitely be ordering the full-size version when my sample runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Jennacampbell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Itís moisturizing without being heavy so it can go under makeup without creating any problems. I have very fine lines that do smooth out but Iím not sure how it would work on deeper wrinkles. The darkness under my eyes is definitely lightened but it does not disappear completely, maybe with continued use it will? Great for sensitive skin, because everything irritates me and this does not!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 2:00:00 AM More reviews by hippiechique

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This actually works and does what it's supposed to while still being totally natural, a miracle!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2014 3:28:00 AM More reviews by jillfoshizzle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Recommended by my derm, this is all natural and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes at all. When I put it on I can feel a little bit of immediate tightening and after a few months I can tell my fine lines around my eyes have become less pronounced.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 3:18:00 AM More reviews by teamaragorn

It's very light and delicate, moisturizes and fills fine lines but still is smooth under makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by penelopet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfect eye cream. Hydrates but is light and sinks in quickly, helps to smooth and firm lines. HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 6:25:00 PM More reviews by allnaturalforme

This is the best eye cream I have found so far, it is light and goes well under makeup but is very moisturizing and it smoothes my fine lines (gradually, I have been using it for a few months now). I can feel a slight tightening which I think is what's helping my under eyes to be less puffy. It is also all natural without any harmful chemicals/parabens/etc that always seem to irritate my skin. If you want a great all purpose eye cream it's worth trying for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by lisflem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PROS:
Definitely smooths my fine lines
Soothes and lessens puffiness when my eyes are tired
A tiny bit (quarter pump) goes a long ways

CONS:
It took almost a month before I was able to see for sure that my fine lines were smoothing out

Worth it? If you need an anti-aging eye cream, yes! If you are really young just use your regular moisturizer! If you are starting to get fine lines though, get this. It's better than ANYTHING I've bought at Barneys over the years.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by laurelpalmer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was starting to get fine-line crows feet and this cream smoothed them in just a few weeks, thank goodness I caught them before they got bad! Helps soothe and depuff too. I don't have dark circles so I'm not sure about that but would definitely recommend for anti-aging.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by ctefahn

Ok, so it is my favorite eye cream I've used so far, I can definitely see my fine lines improving and it does help to depuff and lighten dark circles, however it is not a miracle worker. I still have some darkness under my eyes even though it is significantly reduced, also if my eyes are super puffy (hungover an dehydrated) it won't depuff them completey. I still gave if 5 lippies bc its the best thing I've found so far, but I will keep getting my samples looking for an instant miracle :) Oh and it's all natural, yay!