Amazonia Complete Eye Revive Treatment & Hydrator

4.9

on 6/6/2015 6:56:00 PM

This is a review for the whole 5 piece skincare kit. As I have been using them all I cannot attest to what each one has done specifically, so I will review them together. Immediately my skin felt more moisturized and when I massaged the Active Reversal Serum into my forehead I did see the lines relax and plump slightly. After 2-3 weeks my skin got clearer and my pores were smaller, however I did experience some pimples due to purging the first week and a half where my pores were getting cleared out of all that built up gunk, but I powered through and my skin got much better. As far as the wrinkles and fine lines that took a while to notice a definitive improvement, after 6 months I thought I could see some improvement but it took a year of using this product before I could compare the pictures I took and be sure my fine lines and wrinkles have improved. If I research a product and think it will be good I use it for at least 6 months before I make my decision because it takes time for your skin to renew. I don't really think there are miracles (and certainly not instant ones!) but after using this kit for a year my skin has improved more than it has with any other topical products I have used in the past. I don't know if it's because they use higher percentages of the anti-aging ingredients like they say or because of the Brazilian extracts, all I know is it really worked for me. The only other thing I've used that definitely worked on lessening fine lines and wrinkles is the Quasar MD.

First plus is this stuff didn't irritate my super sensitive eyes, which most products do and it's got the best rating on EWG for healthiness. I like that it has lots of the purportedly great anti-aging ingredients like Coenzyme Q10 and Resveratrol and it definitely keeps my eye area hydrated. I don't think I was able to see a for sure definite reduction in fine lines until I had been using it for around 6 months, but I've heard that's how long it takes for your skin to completely regenerate so maybe that's why?

on 5/15/2015 4:24:00 PM

I can't believe there are so many positive reviews for this. I have fine lines under my eyes and have been looking for a really good eye cream to smooth them out. I bought this cream after reading the reviews on MUA and have been using it consistently for about 2 months. I have yet to see any improvement in my fine lines. Its nice as a moisturizer but I feel like it has the exact same effect as my normal moisturizer.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is kind of expensive but I use it on my upper and lower lids and after four months I haven't run out so it's definitely worth it. I always get samples eye creams at sephora and haven't found any that I like, they're always too thick/thin/oily, don't do anything, irritate my skin, crease under makeup etc, but this one is the goldilocks eye cream! It is thin but super hydrating, and helps smooth my fine lines. I am using the whole line and will definitely buy it again.

on 3/11/2015 10:54:00 AM

i have a condition called ehlers danlos that impacts the collagen in my skin and I'm always dehydrated but also full rosacea and periodic acne. I've tried everything but usually react! This is amazing!! My skin is totally clear, the rosacea is settling and I'm hydrated!!! I'm so glad I found it!

I'm obsessed with this eye cream! My friend told me about it and I was a little bit skeptical but I tried hers and it was amazing so I ended up ordering it too. Just wish they had it for sale in the UK.

on 1/27/2015 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The eye cream is my favorite of the whole line of products. In less than a week I could see improvement in my fine lines, my skin was a little more taut with less puffiness and I even think I had less darkness under my eyes. I can wear it underneath my makeup without a problem and a tiny little dot of it is enough to cover your entire lids.

on 1/14/2015 1:08:00 AM

I was really worried this was going to irritate my skin because it's very sensitive, especially around my eyes, but thankfully it did not. So happy to find natural skin care products that don't use any synthetic or chemical ingredients and also don't have essential oils (which also irritate my skin.)

on 1/10/2015 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Probably the first eye cream I've used that actually works and seems different than a regular moisturizer. They always feel too light to be doing anything, or too heavy. This one is a great thickness and it sinks in quickly but you can feel some slight tightening and it softens the fine lines around the eyes.

on 12/30/2014 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This eye cream is great because it's thin and light but moisturizes and you can feel it tightening and smoothing the skin. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, and neither do any of the other products in this line (i am using all of them).

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)