January 24, 2015 | 1831 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Amazonia Complete Eye Revive Treatment & Hydrator

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2015 1:08:00 AM More reviews by marissamax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was really worried this was going to irritate my skin because it's very sensitive, especially around my eyes, but thankfully it did not. So happy to find natural skin care products that don't use any synthetic or chemical ingredients and also don't have essential oils (which also irritate my skin.)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2015 12:48:00 AM More reviews by LachuJani

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Probably the first eye cream I've used that actually works and seems different than a regular moisturizer. They always feel too light to be doing anything, or too heavy. This one is a great thickness and it sinks in quickly but you can feel some slight tightening and it softens the fine lines around the eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Nicolitachica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This eye cream is great because it's thin and light but moisturizes and you can feel it tightening and smoothing the skin. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, and neither do any of the other products in this line (i am using all of them).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by madashmada

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Surprisingly, I am really loving this eye cream. I bought the starter kit for my son who has adult acne but I took the eye cream out for myself and it is fantastic. It's really light but it moisturizes so well and I can feel my skin tightening when I put it on. Also, the tiniest bit goes a really long way so I know it will last a long time. Will definitely be ordering the full-size version when my sample runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Jennacampbell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Itís moisturizing without being heavy so it can go under makeup without creating any problems. I have very fine lines that do smooth out but Iím not sure how it would work on deeper wrinkles. The darkness under my eyes is definitely lightened but it does not disappear completely, maybe with continued use it will? Great for sensitive skin, because everything irritates me and this does not!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 2:00:00 AM More reviews by hippiechique

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This actually works and does what it's supposed to while still being totally natural, a miracle!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2014 3:28:00 AM More reviews by jillfoshizzle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Recommended by my derm, this is all natural and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes at all. When I put it on I can feel a little bit of immediate tightening and after a few months I can tell my fine lines around my eyes have become less pronounced.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 3:18:00 AM More reviews by teamaragorn

It's very light and delicate, moisturizes and fills fine lines but still is smooth under makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by penelopet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfect eye cream. Hydrates but is light and sinks in quickly, helps to smooth and firm lines. HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 6:25:00 PM More reviews by allnaturalforme

This is the best eye cream I have found so far, it is light and goes well under makeup but is very moisturizing and it smoothes my fine lines (gradually, I have been using it for a few months now). I can feel a slight tightening which I think is what's helping my under eyes to be less puffy. It is also all natural without any harmful chemicals/parabens/etc that always seem to irritate my skin. If you want a great all purpose eye cream it's worth trying for sure.