September 1, 2014 | 2023 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Amazonia Complete Eye Revive Treatment & Hydrator

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 6:25:00 PM More reviews by allnaturalforme

This is the best eye cream I have found so far, it is light and goes well under makeup but is very moisturizing and it smoothes my fine lines (gradually, I have been using it for a few months now). I can feel a slight tightening which I think is what's helping my under eyes to be less puffy. It is also all natural without any harmful chemicals/parabens/etc that always seem to irritate my skin. If you want a great all purpose eye cream it's worth trying for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by lisflem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PROS:
Definitely smooths my fine lines
Soothes and lessens puffiness when my eyes are tired
A tiny bit (quarter pump) goes a long ways

CONS:
It took almost a month before I was able to see for sure that my fine lines were smoothing out

Worth it? If you need an anti-aging eye cream, yes! If you are really young just use your regular moisturizer! If you are starting to get fine lines though, get this. It's better than ANYTHING I've bought at Barneys over the years.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by laurelpalmer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was starting to get fine-line crows feet and this cream smoothed them in just a few weeks, thank goodness I caught them before they got bad! Helps soothe and depuff too. I don't have dark circles so I'm not sure about that but would definitely recommend for anti-aging.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by ctefahn

Ok, so it is my favorite eye cream I've used so far, I can definitely see my fine lines improving and it does help to depuff and lighten dark circles, however it is not a miracle worker. I still have some darkness under my eyes even though it is significantly reduced, also if my eyes are super puffy (hungover an dehydrated) it won't depuff them completey. I still gave if 5 lippies bc its the best thing I've found so far, but I will keep getting my samples looking for an instant miracle :) Oh and it's all natural, yay!