December 22, 2014 | 1739 users online

Moisturizers - Amazonia Collagen Stimulus Firming Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by haleysacomet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff works wonders on my dry (starting to age) skin. Other moisturizers make my skin feel hydrated for a short amount of time but then it wears off and feels dry again, this stuff lasts all day. The website says it actually improves the moisture barrier in your skin so that could be why.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by madashmada

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great line of products for acne prone skin. My son was having a lot of breakouts until he tried the starter kit and it totally changed his skin for the better and cleared everything up.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by notyouraveragejane

I bought this along with the day and night treatment and it is a lovely companion to the two. It moisturizes deeply without feeling oily and lasts all day/night.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Jennacampbell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Itís creamy and rich without being heavy or slimy (like a lot of extremely moisturizing creams) and I can definitely see my skin looking more plump and smooth when I use it. I havenít been using it long enough to be sure, but I feel like my skin is firming up and looking a little more toned. Also it is very calming for sensitive/red skin and did not cause my acne prone skin to break out and I love that this whole line is truly natural!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 2:02:00 AM More reviews by hippiechique

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great natural anti-aging moisturizer, very hydrating.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2014 3:16:00 AM More reviews by jillfoshizzle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This line was recommended to me by my derm and I am very impressed. Makes my skin super soft and supple, I don't even need to use my oil at night anymore and my skin stays moisturized. Also, it took a few months but my skin is definitely looking firmer and more taut.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2014 2:51:00 AM More reviews by iluvbynodi

Moisturizes deeply, after using it for a few weeks my skin felt more moisturized even after I washed it before putting this on. Also helps calm and soothe skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 3:14:00 AM More reviews by teamaragorn

Everything I want in an anti-aging moisturizer, right consistency and thickness, very hydrating and plumping, goes well under makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by penelopet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My go to moisturizer, super hydrating but keeps my oily areas matte, plus it's non-comodegenic and anti-aging.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 2:05:00 AM More reviews by Radha8779

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love it! This moisturizes better than anything else I've ever used, even if my skin is peeling a little and I put this on, in the morning its all healed! My skin does feel like it firms and tightens when I put it on but I don't know if this is permanent because my skin is pretty taut already? Either way I love it and it is def my HG.