Amazonia Collagen Stimulus Firming Moisturizer

This is a great wrinkle cream. I've been using it for about a year now and am happy to say I will turn 40 with less wrinkles than I had a few years earlier! Besides the plumping effect it also keeps my oily/dry patches balanced. This whole line is my HG.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Whenever my skin is dry or flaking all I need is the smallest amount of this and overnight my skin is better! I love the plumping effect and luxurious feel.

on 3/11/2015 10:54:00 AM

i have a condition called ehlers danlos that impacts the collagen in my skin and I'm always dehydrated but also full rosacea and periodic acne. I've tried everything but usually react! This is amazing!! My skin is totally clear, the rosacea is settling and I'm hydrated!!! I'm so glad I found it!

on 1/27/2015 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a wonderful line of products, my new HG for sure. This moisturizer keeps my dry parts hydrated and my oily parts matte, and it's not one of those that you feel like wears off after a few hours, I can feel it locking in moisture until I wash my face again at night. I love that it's anti-aging too, it plumps up my skin and I have only been using it for a month but I think my skin around my chin and jaw is firming.

on 1/14/2015 1:01:00 AM

Finally I've found a line of products that don't irritate my overly sensitive skin! I am allergic to pretty much all synthetic ingredients, but I also react to most essential oils (which means I can't use a lot of natural products either). However, this moisturizer works wonderfully and I have been using it for several weeks with no adverse reactions. I have also had success with the toner and eye cream and will be purchasing the two treatments next.

on 1/10/2015 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have normal skin but am almost 35 so I need to start looking into anti-aging products but I'm very particular about not putting things on my skin that are carcinogenic (cause cancer) so I tried out this moisturizer which is actually all natural and I was very pleasantly surprised. Other all natural products have not been so smooth and creamy and luxurious feeling, and it's got so many great ingredients, I am quite happy.

on 12/30/2014 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got the whole kit, which has done a lot to improve the clarity and tone of my skin, but the moisturizer specifically seems to also plump, firm, and tighten the skin.

on 10/27/2014 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff works wonders on my dry (starting to age) skin. Other moisturizers make my skin feel hydrated for a short amount of time but then it wears off and feels dry again, this stuff lasts all day. The website says it actually improves the moisture barrier in your skin so that could be why.

on 10/24/2014 9:01:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

This is a great line of products for acne prone skin. My son was having a lot of breakouts until he tried the starter kit and it totally changed his skin for the better and cleared everything up.

I bought this along with the day and night treatment and it is a lovely companion to the two. It moisturizes deeply without feeling oily and lasts all day/night.