January 27, 2015 | 1669 users online

Moisturizers - Amazonia Collagen Stimulus Firming Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2015 1:01:00 AM More reviews by marissamax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Finally I've found a line of products that don't irritate my overly sensitive skin! I am allergic to pretty much all synthetic ingredients, but I also react to most essential oils (which means I can't use a lot of natural products either). However, this moisturizer works wonderfully and I have been using it for several weeks with no adverse reactions. I have also had success with the toner and eye cream and will be purchasing the two treatments next.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2015 12:44:00 AM More reviews by LachuJani

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have normal skin but am almost 35 so I need to start looking into anti-aging products but I'm very particular about not putting things on my skin that are carcinogenic (cause cancer) so I tried out this moisturizer which is actually all natural and I was very pleasantly surprised. Other all natural products have not been so smooth and creamy and luxurious feeling, and it's got so many great ingredients, I am quite happy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2014 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Nicolitachica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got the whole kit, which has done a lot to improve the clarity and tone of my skin, but the moisturizer specifically seems to also plump, firm, and tighten the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by haleysacomet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff works wonders on my dry (starting to age) skin. Other moisturizers make my skin feel hydrated for a short amount of time but then it wears off and feels dry again, this stuff lasts all day. The website says it actually improves the moisture barrier in your skin so that could be why.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by madashmada

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great line of products for acne prone skin. My son was having a lot of breakouts until he tried the starter kit and it totally changed his skin for the better and cleared everything up.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by notyouraveragejane

I bought this along with the day and night treatment and it is a lovely companion to the two. It moisturizes deeply without feeling oily and lasts all day/night.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Jennacampbell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Itís creamy and rich without being heavy or slimy (like a lot of extremely moisturizing creams) and I can definitely see my skin looking more plump and smooth when I use it. I havenít been using it long enough to be sure, but I feel like my skin is firming up and looking a little more toned. Also it is very calming for sensitive/red skin and did not cause my acne prone skin to break out and I love that this whole line is truly natural!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 2:02:00 AM More reviews by hippiechique

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great natural anti-aging moisturizer, very hydrating.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2014 3:16:00 AM More reviews by jillfoshizzle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This line was recommended to me by my derm and I am very impressed. Makes my skin super soft and supple, I don't even need to use my oil at night anymore and my skin stays moisturized. Also, it took a few months but my skin is definitely looking firmer and more taut.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2014 2:51:00 AM More reviews by iluvbynodi

Moisturizes deeply, after using it for a few weeks my skin felt more moisturized even after I washed it before putting this on. Also helps calm and soothe skin.