September 21, 2014 | 1894 users online

Moisturizers - Amazonia Collagen Stimulus Firming Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 3:14:00 AM More reviews by teamaragorn

Everything I want in an anti-aging moisturizer, right consistency and thickness, very hydrating and plumping, goes well under makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by penelopet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My go to moisturizer, super hydrating but keeps my oily areas matte, plus it's non-comodegenic and anti-aging.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 2:05:00 AM More reviews by Radha8779

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love it! This moisturizes better than anything else I've ever used, even if my skin is peeling a little and I put this on, in the morning its all healed! My skin does feel like it firms and tightens when I put it on but I don't know if this is permanent because my skin is pretty taut already? Either way I love it and it is def my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by lisflem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PROS:
Extremely moisturizing while still feeling light, creamy, and luxurious
My skin does seem to be a little firmer and elastic after 6 weeks use
I can use it with my dermaroller bc it's all natural, bonus!
It's the only cream I've found that moisturizes as well as Emu oil, but it's better bc I don't have to rub oil on my face!
Soothes my skin which is sensitive and easily irritated

CONS:
Lines appear minimized but that could be due to the plumping from hydration? That could be how wrinkle cream works, I guess it's just important that wrinkles are minimized lol...

Worth it? Absolutely, better than any other moisturizer I've ever used and actually seems to have anti-aging benefits too! Very reasonably priced too if you compare it to products like la mer that stop working as soon as you wash it off!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 2:13:00 AM More reviews by laurelpalmer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So creamy and luxurious feeling! My HG moisturizer, others seem to kind of sit on the surface of my skin but this one soaks in quickly and leaves skin feeling so soft and looking plumped with less fine lines. Also doesn't cause my acne prone skin to break out, which is always a concern.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by ctefahn

This stuff makes my skin feel like velvet! I don't know how it works but the oily places stay dry and the dry places stay moisturized. This is the first winter I haven't had flaky skin even once. I think I can see my skin getting firmer too but it's too soon to tell if it's just my imagination :) ALove this whole line of products, they are all natural and work better than anything I've tried at barneys or sephora (yes I'm a sample junkie lol)