July 22, 2014 | 2122 users online

Treatments (Face) - Amazonia Active Reversal Treatment Wrinkle Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 1:53:00 AM More reviews by KrispyKarina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

All around awesome, not sure if I've ever used something that treated so many things at once! The biggest thing is the wrinkle plumping and relaxing of facial muscles for sure, I didn't think it was going to work but I researched that snap-8 ingredient and it seemed legit so I tried it and indeed it does! :) #Happy

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Radha8779

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff because it minimizes my pores and evens my skin tone, I don't have any expression lines yet (good genes :) so I don't know about that, but my forehead does seem to move a little less when I put it on! Lol... It's a great day treatment and gives skin a lovely glow. I use the Collagen Stimulus moisturizer over the top for firming and keeping skin hydrated.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by ubetterbelieber

This was suggested to me by a friend and it actually works. You can see expression lines (on my forehead) lessen within minutes, it's freaky! lol... It has helped with my redness (mild rosacea) and minimized my pores too, so I definitely recommended it. Gonna try the rest of the line and will review.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by laurelpalmer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Whoa, this stuff is awesome, you have to massage it a bit to get it to work but then it plumps skin and your wrinkles get less prominent almost immediately, crazy! After a few hours the effect lessens slightly, but still amazing that you can actually see a difference and I've been using it for a while and my expression fine lines are definitely improving.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 10:09:00 PM More reviews by ctefahn

I live trying samples from sephora, nordstrom and barneys, never finding anything that makes an actual difference, until now lol... This serum actually relaxes your muscles so when you frown its not as intense (like topical botox, but not freaky bc you are not frozen!) I massaged it into my expression lines and within minutes I could see my skin plumping and my forehead wrinkles getting less noticeable, that's never happened to me before! It didn't have as intense of an effect on my marrionette fine lines, I guess because they are not expression lines? But whatever, its the ONLY thing I've ever tried that actually gave instant results. Oh and its all natural which is a huge plus.