Amazonia Active Reversal Treatment Wrinkle Serum

4.8

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This treatment has really improved my skin tone and helped reduce blotchy redness as well as oily/dry patches, but it is a weird color and feels a little sticky on the skin which is why I only gave it four lippies. The color and slight stickiness is apparently due to the high level of natural botanicals which makes sense, but it does take a little getting used to. You definitely want to put only a thin layer on.

Slightly odd in color and smell (rep said because of all of the natural botanicals) but it really improved my combination skin and after 6 months of use my one giant forehead wrinkle is becoming less obvious, whoohoo! lol..

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Plumps skin and relaxes my forehead muscles so my 11 lines are smoothed out and less noticeable.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I started out with just the Neroli Toner and Potent cell renewal nightly treatment but I liked them so much I decided to try the others. I love this stuff, I have very slight forehead lines starting to form and when I put this stuff on them they relax and plump away. I'll be using this til I get enough money for botox!

This is a review for the whole 5 piece skincare kit. As I have been using them all I cannot attest to what each one has done specifically, so I will review them together. Immediately my skin felt more moisturized and when I massaged the Active Reversal Serum into my forehead I did see the lines relax and plump slightly. After 2-3 weeks my skin got clearer and my pores were smaller, however I did experience some pimples due to purging the first week and a half where my pores were getting cleared out of all that built up gunk, but I powered through and my skin got much better. As far as the wrinkles and fine lines that took a while to notice a definitive improvement, after 6 months I thought I could see some improvement but it took a year of using this product before I could compare the pictures I took and be sure my fine lines and wrinkles have improved. If I research a product and think it will be good I use it for at least 6 months before I make my decision because it takes time for your skin to renew. I don't really think there are miracles (and certainly not instant ones!) but after using this kit for a year my skin has improved more than it has with any other topical products I have used in the past. I don't know if it's because they use higher percentages of the anti-aging ingredients like they say or because of the Brazilian extracts, all I know is it really worked for me. The only other thing I've used that definitely worked on lessening fine lines and wrinkles is the Quasar MD.

This stuff is really cool, after I massage it into my forehead I can actually see the difference almost immediately. I guess it relaxes your expression muscles but however it works my skin definitely plumps up and is smoothed. It's a thin serum and a little goes a long way so it lasts a while and it's got the best rating for healthy products on EWG.

This is a great anti-aging serum. It plumps and smooths my skin while also minimizing my pores. I've been using it for almost a year and though it has taken time to be sure I've compared my skin to pictures from a year ago and I am really seeing results and my skin continues to improve.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a perfect day treatment. It helps minimize my pores and soften my fine lines and it's thin enough that it goes on easily under moisturizer and makeup.

i have a condition called ehlers danlos that impacts the collagen in my skin and I'm always dehydrated but also full rosacea and periodic acne. I've tried everything but usually react! This is amazing!! My skin is totally clear, the rosacea is settling and I'm hydrated!!! I'm so glad I found it!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I don't understand all of these positive reviews. The company seems super-shady. You can only pay via PayPal- no confirmation of the order, no confirmation of shipping, I only received the product (the complete sample set) after filing a dispute through PayPal. When the order arrived, it appeared the toner had leaked all over and stained the glued on paper wrappers on the bottles. No ingredient information or directions on how to use the products were included. I just don't trust this company or what's in their products.