Amazonia Active Reversal Treatment Wrinkle Serum

4.7

on 3/11/2015 11:00:00 AM

i have a condition called ehlers danlos that impacts the collagen in my skin and I'm always dehydrated but also full rosacea and periodic acne. I've tried everything but usually react! This is amazing!! My skin is totally clear, the rosacea is settling and I'm hydrated!!! I'm so glad I found it!

on 2/2/2015 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I don't understand all of these positive reviews. The company seems super-shady. You can only pay via PayPal- no confirmation of the order, no confirmation of shipping, I only received the product (the complete sample set) after filing a dispute through PayPal. When the order arrived, it appeared the toner had leaked all over and stained the glued on paper wrappers on the bottles. No ingredient information or directions on how to use the products were included. I just don't trust this company or what's in their products.

on 1/27/2015 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love the temporary "Botox" type effect this gives your skin (without having to use needles!) It just softens your expressions/expression lines without freezing your face which over time I hope will help soften wrinkles and keep them from getting deeper.

on 12/30/2014 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My friend gave me this kit for christmas and I'm obsessed! All 5 items work together but this day serum relaxes the muscles that cause expression lines and plumps skin and then you put the moisturizer over the top which obviously moisturizes while firming the skin.

on 10/27/2014 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is an excellent treatment, it plumps my skin up so my wrinkles are less noticeable and evens out the texture and tone of my skin.

on 10/24/2014 8:59:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

My son has been using the whole line of products (except for the eye cream which I took!) so this review is for all of them together. His skin was very pimply and now the acne has totally disappeared and it looks great.

A woman from my church told me about this and I was quite skeptical but found such good reviews here too that I decided to try it and was totally shocked, my skin plumps up and my wrinkles are less noticeable in minutes! It's unlike anything I've ever tried before and I'm hooked!

on 10/11/2014 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Great daytime treatment, it still has exfoliating and pore minimizing properties like the night treatment but they are not as intense and there is no AHA so it doesn’t make you sensitive to the sun. The crazy part is how it kind of relaxes your face muscles while it plumps, though I think the effect lessens after several hours. Great line for other people like me who want anti-aging but have super sensitive acne prone skin that hates all synthetic and chemical ingredients.

on 10/7/2014 2:03:00 AM

Amazing stuff, you can instantly see your face plumping and wrinkles getting shallower.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is another one recommended to me by my derm, and although I don't have any expression lines yet I can feel/see that is softens the intensity of my expressions, so hopefully I won't get expression lines thanks to this! I like how light it is and it keeps my pores minimized and my oily areas matte.

Popular Treatments (Face)