December 22, 2014 | 1786 users online

Treatments (Face) - Amazonia Active Reversal Treatment Wrinkle Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by haleysacomet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent treatment, it plumps my skin up so my wrinkles are less noticeable and evens out the texture and tone of my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2014 8:59:00 PM More reviews by madashmada

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My son has been using the whole line of products (except for the eye cream which I took!) so this review is for all of them together. His skin was very pimply and now the acne has totally disappeared and it looks great.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 10:18:00 PM More reviews by notyouraveragejane

A woman from my church told me about this and I was quite skeptical but found such good reviews here too that I decided to try it and was totally shocked, my skin plumps up and my wrinkles are less noticeable in minutes! It's unlike anything I've ever tried before and I'm hooked!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by Jennacampbell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great daytime treatment, it still has exfoliating and pore minimizing properties like the night treatment but they are not as intense and there is no AHA so it doesn’t make you sensitive to the sun. The crazy part is how it kind of relaxes your face muscles while it plumps, though I think the effect lessens after several hours. Great line for other people like me who want anti-aging but have super sensitive acne prone skin that hates all synthetic and chemical ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 2:03:00 AM More reviews by hippiechique

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing stuff, you can instantly see your face plumping and wrinkles getting shallower.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2014 3:24:00 AM More reviews by jillfoshizzle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is another one recommended to me by my derm, and although I don't have any expression lines yet I can feel/see that is softens the intensity of my expressions, so hopefully I won't get expression lines thanks to this! I like how light it is and it keeps my pores minimized and my oily areas matte.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by gliterati8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing! I immediately felt a difference in my skin. I was teaming it with the eye cream, so I'm not sure if it was one or both, but under my eyes has tightened up, as well (and I really never see a difference with any eye cream).

I'm sold. I'm going to try everything from this line. I never feel this enthusiastic over skincare! It's on the pricey side, but I feel like I saw results, so it's worth it.

PS - The EWG rating of 1 (as someone else pointed out) means it is NOT harmful in the slightest, which is another huge plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 3:09:00 AM More reviews by teamaragorn

Great stuff, got it to minimize my pores (which it does) but it also plumps my skin!

PS: An EWG 1 rating is the best rating possible ! It is the LOWEST rating they give on a toxicity scale between 1 and 10. 1-3 is no concern, 4-6 is moderate concern and 7-10 is high concern.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpFreak83

I LOVE this stuff as it does plump your skin but I googled Amazonia Active Reversal Treatment Wrinkle Serum and got this on one link.. (COPIED AND PASTED) EWG scientists reviewed Amazonia Active Reversal Treatment Wrinkle Serum for safety according to the methodology outlined in our Skin Deep Cosmetics Database. We assess the ingredients listed on the labels of personal care products based on data in toxicity and regulatory databases, government and health agency assessments and the open scientific literature. EWG's rating for Amazonia Active Reversal Treatment Wrinkle Serum is 1.Now I am a bit afraid to use it again..The link to this warning is http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/product.php?prod_id=565975

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by penelopet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Totally plumps my skin, minimizes my pores and lessens my expression lines, best wrinkle treatment I have ever used.