August 27, 2014 | 1459 users online

Toners - Amazonia Neroli Tonic Treatment Probiotic Vitamin Toner

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 6:37:00 PM More reviews by allnaturalforme

I wanted something natural and healthy that was more than just water (or more specifically the green tea I was using as water). This fits the bill perfectly. It helps clarify my skin and minimize pores and even has anti-aging/anti-wrinkle ingredients and stuff to help lighten sun spots. It's soothing and super gentle, my He from now on.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 2:09:00 AM More reviews by KrispyKarina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I needed a toner that didn't have any alcohol or irritants (my skin is sensitive) and I heard this one was really good and I have to agree. It smells really good, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and of course gets the rest of my makeup off but it's also an anti-aging treatment that helps with acne too! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by laurelpalmer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this for a while, it is simply the best. I used to use La Prarie Cellular Refining Lotion which I liked except for this weird film it left on my skin, and the price! Its perfect if you don't want alcohol (too drying and irritating) and have ance or need to minimize pores and clear hyperpigmentation (my case). I liked it so much I just recently started using their other products and love them all!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by ctefahn

My new HG!!! Almost all toners irritate my skin if they are anything more than water, this soothes my skin and its made of Neroli water (orange blossoms) so it smells like heaven! It's awesome bc its an acne/anti-aging treatment as well and helps to balance my combination skin. Healthy and all natural too, can't live without it!